887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

36 minutes ago, Skaur said:

I am from south Australia and my agent told me he got a grant today after 14 months so i don't think they are actively attending july aplications in Adelaide.

I think only non-family applicants can be granted that early.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Butt said:

Granted PR
Applied 03april 2018
First contact 17 may
Documents requested: polio certificate
Final grant: today
CO: Joan
May Allah bless you all.
You guys are much much helping and Russki, you are such a lovely gem.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Wow great news enjoy as much as u can ... 

We still waiting for co- to send us correct hap id .. the one she send us is not working 😞 for both kids which was requested on 05/06/18 along with pcc and colored passport copy.. lets c if she send us on tuesday.. m very happy for u .. god bless

10 hours ago, MARK_PP said:

Got a PR.....!

Applied Date: 08/05/2018

Direct Grant: 06/06/2019

CO: Wilson

Visa: 489 (Family Sponsor-Melbourne) to 887::: 2 Adults + 1 Child (6yrs.)

Documents Submitted:

a) Main Applicant:

> Work Experience: Superannuation statement, payslip (full for 2 years.), Group Certi, Tax assessment. All Salary slip were stamped by company with manager signature (Because earlier my manager was paying in cash)

> Address: Bank statement (Full for 2 years), Lease Agreement, Rent Receipts, Utility bills-Water.

> Form - 956 (appointed agent on behalf of me)

> Travel Document: Passport  

> Relation with spouse: Marriage Certi

> Form 80 and Form 1221

> PCC: Indian (April 2018 and further on March 2019 - did not travel, however submitted), UK PCC (attache in November 2018), AFP (Attached in November 2018)

b) Child : (my child was with me during 489 visa. so that time medical has already done)

> Passport: old passport, old passport was expiring on July 2019; so renewal done on January 2019 and submitted new passport. 

> Form 929 : due to change in passport details

> Birth Certificate

c) Spouse: 

> Passport

> Form 80 and Form 1221

> PCC: Indian (old  + new), UK PCC (attache in November 2018), AFP (Attached in November 2018)

> Language: VAC2 invoice and receipt

//////Thank you very much to get idea from this forum and members who support each other. Best of Luck to all..!////////

On excel sheet my name has changed. Mike is mentioned, however original is MARK_PP and applied date is 08/05/2018 and not 04/05/2019. Please any one can change for me will be good.

Congratulations to you...still scratching my head why our 12yrs and 10yrs kids were requested medicals. Enjoy your freedom.

14 hours ago, Stellajane said:

@Tt2, Can I ask what IELTS results your partner had when applying for the 489? And what did you submit for functional English evidence? Weird that they ask for kids medicals, as that indeed had been done for the 489 already. Are you able to ask CO to check if they are correct in that. On the other hand, it is annoying... but when it is only a GP visit it can be done easily. Or is there more involved in Medicals?

@Bern83, from the tracker I can see that you applied 4/4/18, and haven't been granted yet. Correct? And IELTS dates from late '16, which is more than the 1 year valid date of it. And you weren't asked to redo the IELTS for second applicant? That's great, hope that will be the same in our case.

Just trying to understand these 2 cases as apparently I'm in the same situation here.

Hi @Stellajane I seriously don't understand the issue with medicals because they are just gonna do exactly the same they did for 489. My husband rang and was told that kids medicals expires after 1 year🙄🙄. For English I had submitted a letter from school that said all subject were conducted in English. And good luck to you, here is to a direct grant.

• Thanks 1

On 6/7/2019 at 7:08 AM, S_SHAH said:

Yes mate I did all my payslips because CO asked for certified copies.

Haven’t stamp them as they are original prints from the system so I only scanned them .however ,I stamped all ID documents and that’s what it says at the check list for the 887 at the Dept website 

Hi ,

I had applied for 190 in Nov 2018 as EOI for NSW and VIC for ICT Project Manager while I applied for 489 Visa for SA. Total Points 75. I had applied thru agent. I am not sure what has happened to the EOI of 190. The agent, I guess is not keen and says will update if the invite is received. My concern is :  what if agent is missed to see the invite or not interested anymore,  as I am on 489 in SA already through his services. 

I am in SA  on 489 for the past 8 months.

Any inputs please, how to handle this. 

Thanks

HI All,

When we apply for 887, what are benefits that are available like Medicare. My daughter would be going to University when I will be applying 887 ( Sept 2020)  in Jan 2021. Will we need to pay domestic fees or international fees, when we have applied 887 and waiting for the grant. like Medicare. is there an education benefit?

Please let me know.

7 hours ago, Jagan Mohan said:

Hi ,

I had applied for 190 in Nov 2018 as EOI for NSW and VIC for ICT Project Manager while I applied for 489 Visa for SA. Total Points 75. I had applied thru agent. I am not sure what has happened to the EOI of 190. The agent, I guess is not keen and says will update if the invite is received. My concern is :  what if agent is missed to see the invite or not interested anymore,  as I am on 489 in SA already through his services. 

I am in SA  on 489 for the past 8 months.

Any inputs please, how to handle this. 

Thanks

Hey Jagan,

The only way to tackle this is,

1st Email : Ask him friendly, if he could check if the 190 EOI was successful and all that. 
2nd Email : Show him that you are willing to pay for the process again if the EOI was successful. 

I got my 189 invitation while I was in Melbourne on 489, I applied; however, it got rejected as my documents were expired on the date of the invitation. It's a very tricky one. So if you are planning to apply for 190 while on 489, make sure you keep all your docs up to date. (ACS, IELTS etc)

No, you cannot apply for those documents after being invited. 

Hope this helps 😘

toot

5 hours ago, Jagan Mohan said:

HI All,

When we apply for 887, what are benefits that are available like Medicare. My daughter would be going to University when I will be applying 887 ( Sept 2020)  in Jan 2021. Will we need to pay domestic fees or international fees, when we have applied 887 and waiting for the grant. like Medicare. is there an education benefit?

Please let me know.

Hi,

887 gives you only the Medicare benefits.  That's all so far I know.  

Hi there, 

I applied 887 couple of months ago,   had a question in my mind if someone could clear please,  I travelled overseas after one year of  moved to regional area for a period of 2 weeks,  Does that mean I have to live 2 weeks extra in regional before applying 887? As I already applied and confused . Please someone give me advice. 

thanks 

5 hours ago, Junaid said:

Hi there, 

I applied 887 couple of months ago,   had a question in my mind if someone could clear please,  I travelled overseas after one year of  moved to regional area for a period of 2 weeks,  Does that mean I have to live 2 weeks extra in regional before applying 887? As I already applied and confused . Please someone give me advice. 

thanks 

Hi Junaid,

In my view it should be no issue. Most of the employees are entitled to 2 to 4 week paid annual leave. So you may spent that in Australia or overseas.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jagan Mohan said:

HI All,

Please let me know.

It will be International fees...I am awaiting for the grant and if I don't receive the grant by Oct, my son will need to apply for a gap year as International fees is too expensive.

Just when i thought i had done everything, Request for more information;
Form 80 has not been signed!!!
Applied 15 May 2018
1st Contact 10 June 2019
CO Joan
CO working on a public holiday. That’s a good sign. Hey Amoh, you are almost there atleast they have opened your file your grant is not too far away.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk