887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

13 hours ago, Action G said:

Hi Guys

I applied 20/04/2018 but there hasn't been any form of response.

Do you reside in Darwin and got a pr grant recently? please motivate us!

Cheers!!

@Action G I am in Darwin

Applied 15 May 2018

Contacted 10 June 2019

PR granted 11 June 2019

🙂 🙂 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JoeIAm said:

did you submit Spouse English test before? and May I know why full payslips? 52 payslips? 

No, submitted letters from school and University when we applied for 489, so didn't think they would need it again. We just upload those ones again.

Yes he asked for every single payslip for 12 months. I don't know why

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Aus2019 said:

Got 489 visa for baby, 

Applied 18/4/18

CO- Mark

It seems new CO,no one mentioned before

Can you guys please advise me on my situation 

I have applied 887 on june 2018 and my 489 will be finished in September 2019

2 weeks ago we welcomed a little boy 

Now what should i do regarding this condition 

Could anyone please advise me on this situation.

Thank you 

No, submitted letters from school and University when we applied for 489, so didn't think they would need it again. We just upload those ones again.

Hi Rogman .. have u done casual work or full time work ? Same Job or diff ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, RogMan said:

just attach all of payslips in 1 pdf file. and re-submit 🙂

13 minutes ago, AmitB said:

Hi Rogman .. have u done casual work or full time work ? Same Job or diff ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Full time work, same job. I originally provided them with a letter from my employer and some payslips every 3 months

1 minute ago, Katie said:

Thanks. But that email address just comes back into my account  saying undelivered 😩

0CCCDB6F-D5F2-489A-960F-E61B608ADEDF.png

‎this is what I got the reply

cid:image002.jpg@01D37A56.3DD08C10

Automatically generated response

Most people find the information they need by reading this email

This mailbox provides business support services for stakeholders regarding the General Skilled Migration (GSM) program and the Business Innovation and Investment Program (BIIP).

If you are a Registered Migration Agent

If you require information on complex policy or procedural information, please refer your enquiry through the online form.

Before submitting your enquiry, please ensure you have utilised resources available to Migration Agents, such as:

·         your professional library, including LEGEND

·         the Home Affairs website

·         professional associations including via web based forums, and

·         your peers

If you are an Intending Migrant

For general information on General Skilled Migration (GSM) visas and Business Innovation and Investment Program (BIIP) visas, refer to the Workers page on the Department’s website. Further enquiries can be made via general enquiries or Phone: 131 881.

Please be advised that pre-lodgement visa enquiries will not receive a response. If you require assistance or advice, you may choose to use the services of a registered migration agent. See www.mara.gov.au

If you have lodged a GSM or BIIP visa application

This mailbox is not monitored by visa Decision Makers. Once your visa application has undergone an initial assessment you will receive correspondence from the relevant business area.

You will not receive a further reply from this mailbox for:

·         Questions addressed by this automatic response

·         Confirmation that documents have been received

·         Enquiries about the status of your visa application; or

·         Enquiries that do not relate to a current GSM or BIIP visa application

Processing times

Updated skilled migration processing times are now available here.

Visa processing times are updated monthly, providing you with an indicative timeframe for processing applications.

Two processing times are displayed in calendar days, indicating how long it is taking to finalise 75 and 90 per cent of applications.

Please note, as applications are assessed on a case-by-case basis, actual processing times can vary due to individual circumstances including:

·         Whether you have lodged a complete application

·         How long it takes to perform required checks on the supporting information provided

·         How long it takes to receive additional information from external agencies, particularly in relation to health, character, and national security

·         Available program places

How do I provide documents or update my information?

General Skilled Migration (GSM)

Upload colour scanned documents to your ImmiAccount.

Please do not email us to advise you have uploaded documents, or query whether your documents have been received.

Business Innovation and Investment Program (BIIP)

For subclasses 888 lodged after 1 July 2018, 188 Subsequent Entrant, 188 Business Innovation Extension, 188 Significant Investor Extension and 188 Entrepreneur:

·         Upload colour scanned documents to your ImmiAccount.

·         Please do not email us to advise you have uploaded documents, or to query whether your documents have been received.

·         Tip:  If you have exceeded the number of documents that can be uploaded in ImmiAccount, you can attach additional documents to any other applicant included in the visa application. 

For subclasses 888 lodged prior to 1 July 2018, 890, 891, 892, 893, 132, 188 Business Innovation, 188 Investor, 188 Significant Investor, 188 Premium Investor and Distinguished Talent 124

and 858:

If your business or investment activity is located in the People's Republic of China (PRC), Hong Kong (SAR), Macau (SAR) or Taiwan, send your documents to the Australian Consulate General Hong Kong at:

If your business or investment activity is located elsewhere, send your documents to the Adelaide office in South Australia using one of the following methods:

Hong Kong Business Skills Processing Centre

24th Floor, Harbour Centre

25 Harbour Road

Wan Chai, Hong Kong

By registered post:

Business Innovation and Investment Program

Department of Home Affairs

GPO Box 2399

Adelaide SA 5001

By courier:

Business Innovation and Investment Program

Department of Home Affairs

Level 4, 70 Franklin Street

Adelaide SA 5000

By email:

Scanned colour copies or certified black and white copies of documents can be emailed to:

business.skills.adelaide@homeaffairs.gov.au

Note: Australia Post can only deliver mail items addressed to the Department's General Post Office box (GPO box) specified above.

How do I know if you have received my documents?

GSM:

o   You can see attached documents in your ImmiAccount. A green tick next to the documents indicates they have been uploaded successfully.

BIIP:

o   If you attached via ImmiAccount, a green tick next to the documents indicates they have been uploaded successfully.

o   If you sent your documents by Registered Post or Courier, please use your tracking number to confirm delivery of the item at this department.

o   If you sent documents via email, you will receive an automatic email reply from the BIIP processing area. This is confirmation your documents have been received.

For GSM and BIIP, your application will be reviewed after the specified document provision period has lapsed.

What else can I use my ImmiAccount for?

You can also use ImmiAccount to:

Ø  Apply for a Bridging visa A in association with your visa application

Ø  Apply for a Bridging visa B to travel

Ø  Access the My Health Declarations service

Ø  Import a paper application (service available for certain visa subclasses only)

Ø  Check the progress of an online or imported paper application

Ø  Update application details online

Ø  Update your passport or address

Ø  Notify of incorrect information in your application

Ø  Withdraw your application

Unsolicited commercial emails MUST NOT be sent to the originator of this email.

Hi @Russki

Pls advise'

I was contacted by CO on 5th of june and she requested for my kids medical age 3 and 20 months .

But the hap id she have sent us its old from last year and its not active and i am unable to book a medical for my kids .. my agent have already sent an emali to CO- that hap id is not working .

But there is still no reply from her .. i am very upset as its getting our application delayed . I have directly called hom affairs but they didn't help me much and asking to wair for CO response.. can u pls advise if there is any other way we can get in contact with CO and get the hap id working .. 😞 😞

thanks. 

Just got the most awaited letter.

Applied: 20 May 2018

Uploaded other documents: 10 June 2019 - Spouse evidence of English. (Letter from University that states medium of instruction was English). In the same Tab, uploaded spouse Austrian work experience (Contract and 1 pay slip for each jobs) and updated AFP clearance

Direct Grant: 12 June 2019

CO: Katherine

Thank you all for wishes and suggestions! 

• Like 17

1 hour ago, Simmie said:

Hi @Russki

Pls advise'

I was contacted by CO on 5th of june and she requested for my kids medical age 3 and 20 months .

But the hap id she have sent us its old from last year and its not active and i am unable to book a medical for my kids .. my agent have already sent an emali to CO- that hap id is not working .

But there is still no reply from her .. i am very upset as its getting our application delayed . I have directly called hom affairs but they didn't help me much and asking to wair for CO response.. can u pls advise if there is any other way we can get in contact with CO and get the hap id working .. 😞 😞

thanks. 

Not sure there is too much more you can do other than you have already done, they have contacted you recently so they may review your file soon again based on recent posts. Why is it required that a medical must be done for the kids, were these not done for the 489 visa, I suppose the 20 month old would not have done one before?

2 hours ago, Simmie said:

Hi @Russki

Pls advise'

thanks. 

Hi @Simmie, I am sorry, I never had to deal with kids medicals and I cannot help here... I know that @Honey has some positive experience to share about asking for HAP for a kid. I suggest drop @Honey a personal message, she will share her advice I am sure! 😉 🙂 Sorry I cannot help you more.