On 6/12/2019 at 12:52 PM, Simmie said:

Hi Guys ,

I received golden email at 17:00 ,13 of Jun2019 , direct grant 

applied 3ed of Jun 2018

Married , 2 kids 5 and 7

Living in Nsw regionals 

CO , Willson

new AFP added 3ed of jun 2019

I worked with ABN , casual jobs and part time , so I added all of them .

hope all of you get your visa soon 

many thanks all of you specially Russki

I was contacted by CO on 5th of june and she requested for my kids medical age 3 and 20 months .

But the hap id she have sent us its old from last year and its not active and i am unable to book a medical for my kids .. my agent have already sent an emali to CO- that hap id is not working .

But there is still no reply from her .. i am very upset as its getting our application delayed . I have directly called hom affairs but they didn't help me much and asking to wair for CO response.. can u pls advise if there is any other way we can get in contact with CO and get the hap id working .. 😞 😞

thanks. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Far said:

Hi Guys ,

applied 3ed of Jun 2018

Married , 2 kids 5 and 7

Living in Nsw regionals 

CO , Willson

Congrats mate.June starts from here now.

14 minutes ago, Far said:

Hi Guys ,

applied 3ed of Jun 2018

Married , 2 kids 5 and 7

Living in Nsw regionals 

CO , Willson

Hey mate congratulations so u only worked on abn what documents u did attached for abn job thanks 

16 minutes ago, Kmonga09 said:

Hey mate congratulations so u only worked on abn what documents u did attached for abn job thanks 

I attached all my invoices and payment , ABN number certification, also got letter from the company that I worked with . I had GST either

So , attached all documents that you have for you job , I attached some pictures of jobs and I did . 59 of 60 documents uploaded in my application 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Far said:

I attached all my invoices and payment , ABN number certification, also got letter from the company that I worked with . I had GST either

So , attached all documents that you have for you job , I attached some pictures of jobs and I did . 59 of 60 documents uploaded in my application 

What sort of job you was doing and did you attached super statement as well? Thanks 

Hi there, 

I am posting again please please someone share their experiences who received their grants having same situation . I travelled overseas for 2 weeks and already applied for 887 visa in April  and I counted that 2 weeks overseas travel in my 2 years residence period,  

did I commit a mistake?  If yes is there anyway I can get rid of this situation? 

thanks 

Hi everyone we have recieved our 887 visa today !!!

applied 16/03/18

recieved 13/06/19

direct grant

Co nicci

we are a family of 2 adults 2 children 

thankyou to this forum & its members & good luck to all of you who are waiting , especially 2017 , Jan & feb & March 2018 applicants hope your grants come quickly .

• Like 15

Congratulations to all who have received their grant

Applied on 4th April 2018, 20 May first contact.

Had some delays with uploading the AFP certificate. Finally uploaded the AFP certificate on June 6th.

Still waiting.

Tbh. It is really getting so frustrating especially when you see others who applied after you getting their PR. But what can you do? i suppose more waiting. 

• Like 3

Hi there, 
I am posting again please please someone share their experiences who received their grants having same situation . I travelled overseas for 2 weeks and already applied for 887 visa in April  and I counted that 2 weeks overseas travel in my 2 years residence period,  
did I commit a mistake?  If yes is there anyway I can get rid of this situation? 
thanks 
You will be fine Junaid, you can gor for holiday 4 weeks in one year. I have seen many people got grant without having any issue.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Mark said:

applied 16/03/18

recieved 13/06/19

direct grant

Co nicci

thankyou to this forum & its members & good luck to all of you who are waiting , especially 2017 , Jan & feb & March 2018 applicants hope your grants come quickly .

Congratulations on your grant! Enjoy your new life!

• Thanks 1

I am a silent follower of this forum

I received my 887 visa on 13/6/2019

it was a direct grant

applied date- 03/06/2018

I have recently renewed my AFP which was expired on last month

My application consists of three members

myself, my wife and kid (4years old)

CO:Ashish

Thank you every one for the great support and Good Luck to all who are waiting for their Grants.

Edited by Rah19651
  • Like 21

12 hours ago, Far said:

Hi Guys ,

applied 3ed of Jun 2018

Married , 2 kids 5 and 7

Living in Nsw regionals 

CO , Willson

Fantastic news

Hi, somebody changed my country again on the excel tracker. Not that it really matters to me, but someone is messing up over and over again. Yesterday lunchtime it was still fine, when it showed Europe, now it shows Turkey. 

To everyone that is working on the excel tracker... please be aware that you do not make any changes to someone else's line. That brings the credibility of the tracker in danger. And we do not want that, because a lot of people rely on this tracker.

Have an awesome day today, hopefully with a lot of grants!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Mark said:

applied 16/03/18

recieved 13/06/19

direct grant

Co nicci

Great news Mark after such a long wait. 

Congratulations 🥂🍾

10 hours ago, Mark said:

applied 16/03/18

recieved 13/06/19

direct grant

Co nicci

congrats Mark !

35 minutes ago, Stellajane said:

Hi, somebody changed my country again on the excel tracker. Not that it really matters to me, but someone is messing up over and over again. Yesterday lunchtime it was still fine, when it showed Europe, now it shows Turkey. 

To everyone that is working on the excel tracker... please be aware that you do not make any changes to someone else's line. That brings the credibility of the tracker in danger. And we do not want that, because a lot of people rely on this tracker.

I have lost confidence in the tracker, my country and date of application has changed so many time that I may as well just remove it. It is unfortunately an uncontrolled document that anyone can edit, including those who are not too fantastic working with excel

4 minutes ago, TakeItOnTheChin said:

I have lost confidence in the tracker, my country and date of application has changed so many time that I may as well just remove it. It is unfortunately an uncontrolled document that anyone can edit, including those who are not too fantastic working with excel

Totally agree...

As this forum is completely on a volunteer basis (which we all truly appreciate!) it is always going to be a bit of a problem I assume. It would be great if only a few people can get access to this tracker, but not an easy task to realise.

11 hours ago, Junaid said:

Hi there, 

thanks 

You should be fine. 🙂 As long as you completed 2 years dot to dot of living in the regional area, those 2 weeks of holidays are ok. 🤗

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Stellajane said:

I am sorry to hear your records got messed up. 😞 This happens a lot lately, it is hard to control the access. There is no single dedicated admin for this tracker, anyone can access. 😞 

What is your country? I will change it back for you. 🙂 

2 minutes ago, Russki said:

I am sorry to hear your records got messed up. 😞 This happens a lot lately, it is hard to control the access. There is no single dedicated admin for this tracker, anyone can access. 😞 

What is your country? I will change it back for you. 🙂 

@Russki Thanks for your kind reply. As said, I totally understand and no blame to anyone. It is hard to manage something like that. But if we do not keep notifying the problem on this forum, then the tracker will get totally out of control. 

Have you not applied yet for a job as migration agent? With this forum as a reference for your resume... you'll get hired straight away. 

• Haha 3