887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, Katie said:

We just get a shitty response when we call n all the emails we send we don’t hear back,. 

Try writing to the following:

gsm.business.support@homeaffairs.gov.au

I had a response from them....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, navithandi said:

Hi 

I am silent follower of this forum.

Just got PR.

Applied 20 May 2018

Direct grant.

PR grant 11 June 2019

1 child and spouse.

CO Manuel.

Thanks for all the information.

Congrats @navithandi may i know that where are u from? Where do u live?

i applied on 25th april and no contact from immi. 

Hey guys,

I was caught speeding once. It was less than 10 km above the speed limit and I received a fine which later was cancelled and I got an official warning letter instead. I just applied for my AFP police check and I think this offence will show on the police check certificate. Do you think this will affect my application?

Thanks

1 hour ago, Delfin said:

Hey guys,

I was caught speeding once. It was less than 10 km above the speed limit and I received a fine which later was cancelled and I got an official warning letter instead. I just applied for my AFP police check and I think this offence will show on the police check certificate. Do you think this will affect my application?

Thanks

This won't show in afp , i had an offence from 2011 40kmh above speed limit when i took afp for 489 and it did not show this, however i declared it in application with the infringment number and with an explanation of what happened and why it won't happen again anyway )

• Like 2

12 hours ago, RogMan said:

Applied 18 May 2018

South Australia

Request Further Information 10 June 2019 (full payslips, and spouse English ability)

Just me and spouse on application

CO Grant

Uploaded further information 10 June 2019. Still waiting for grant now.

did you submit Spouse English test before? and May I know why full payslips? 52 payslips?