887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Finally PR Granted!!!🙏

Applied 25/05/2018

CO Wilson

Single Applicant.

Can't believe I am writing this. Truly overwhelmed and blessed to receive such a good news. Thank you to everyone who has shared all their knowledge in this forum, it was really helpful. And also for uplifting each other during these hard and difficult times for all of us. I wish everyone will have their golden emails soon! Just believe and you shall receive🙂

• Like 13

21 minutes ago, ham11 said:

Finally PR Granted!!!🙏

Applied 25/05/2018

CO Wilson

Single Applicant.

Can't believe I am writing this. Truly overwhelmed and blessed to receive such a good news. Thank you to everyone who has shared all their knowledge in this forum, it was really helpful. And also for uplifting each other during these hard and difficult times for all of us. I wish everyone will have their golden emails soon! Just believe and you shall receive🙂

CONGRATS BRO GOOD TO KNOW THEY ARE WORKING ON PUBLIC HOLIDAY

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jasmin FR said:

Dear All,

I applied for 887 visa ,I uploaded 54 attachments for my pay slips, I am unable to upload my residential documents .What should I do? Can anyone guide me, Please?

Attached the payslips on one attachment and attached all set of evidence on one attachment 

hope it helps 

8 hours ago, ham11 said:

Finally PR Granted!!!🙏

Applied 25/05/2018

CO Wilson

Single Applicant.

Congratulations  😊

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Mirza said:

Hi Junaid,

In my view it should be no issue. Most of the employees are entitled to 2 to 4 week paid annual leave. So you may spent that in Australia or overseas.

Thanks Mirza for replying at least my stress is less now,  anyone had same experience? 😊

Hi there, 

I applied 887 couple of months ago,   had a question in my mind if someone could clear please,  I travelled overseas after one year of  moved to regional area for a period of 2 weeks,  Does that mean I have to live 2 weeks extra in regional before applying 887? As I already applied and confused . Please someone give me advice. 

thanks 

12 hours ago, ham11 said:

Finally PR Granted!!!🙏

Applied 25/05/2018

CO Wilson

Single Applicant.

Congrats QLd mate. Enjoy your grant.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Junaid said:

Hi there, 

I applied 887 couple of months ago,   had a question in my mind if someone could clear please,  I travelled overseas after one year of  moved to regional area for a period of 2 weeks,  Does that mean I have to live 2 weeks extra in regional before applying 887? As I already applied and confused . Please someone give me advice. 

thanks 

I went oversea only 7 days travelling and I did make it up another one week, may be it is unnecessary but why take the risk for just 7-14 days longer? It is really depend upon the allocated case officer's decision which still could be different. Hope it helps.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, nudgee said:

If every month they can processed 2 months applications. Then they can reduce the processing time to 6-7 months. Perhaps the petition works? Good luck to all of us.

It certainly seems like they are reducing the processing duration, almost down to a year now with some applicants I notice. I hope all June 18 applicants are done by end June 2019; July and August 18 applicants by end July 2019; September and Oct 18 applicants by end August 2019; Nov and Dec 18 (me) applicants by end of September 2019 (9 months processing time). I live in hope.

• Like 7

18 hours ago, Amoh said:

Just when i thought i had done everything, Request for more information;

Form 80 has not been signed!!!

Applied 15 May 2018

1st Contact 10 June 2019

CO Joan

I scanned the signed copies yesterday night

I got the PR this morning

CO Joan

Thanks heaps to this group of friends, feels like family here!

All the best to those still waiting.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

It certainly seems like they are reducing the processing duration, almost down to a year now with some applicants I notice. I hope all June 18 applicants done by end June 2019; July and August 18 applicants by end July 2019; September and Oct 18 applicants by end August 2019; Nov and Dec 18 (me) applicants by end of September 2019 (9 processing time). I live in hope.

Keep positive :) base on what they have been doing for the last two months. They went from Feb application to end of May and some July applications. So they processed 4 months application in 2 months. Impressive work :) :) and I am surprise they even work on our application on public holiday. Maybe they are prioritizing our applications :)

• Like 3

It certainly seems like they are reducing the processing duration, almost down to a year now with some applicants I notice. I hope all June 18 applicants done by end June 2019; July and August 18 applicants by end July 2019; September and Oct 18 applicants by end August 2019; Nov and Dec 18 (me) applicants by end of September 2019 (9 processing time). I live in hope.
I applied in December as well, I will be happy to get my grant within September. Not too many applicant ahead felling positive. After June around 20 applicant per month, shouldn’t take too long.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

14 hours ago, ham11 said:

Finally PR Granted!!!🙏

Applied 25/05/2018

CO Wilson

Single Applicant.

Congratulations on your grant! Enjoy your new life!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jasmin FR said:

Dear All,

I applied for 887 visa ,I uploaded 54 attachments for my pay slips, I am unable to upload my residential documents .What should I do? Can anyone guide me, Please?

Are there other applicants in your application? If so, you can attach documents under their names, just write in the file name that it is yours.

Hope that helps.