887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

12 hours ago, Junaid said:

Hi there, 

I am posting again please please someone share their experiences who received their grants having same situation . I travelled overseas for 2 weeks and already applied for 887 visa in April  and I counted that 2 weeks overseas travel in my 2 years residence period,  

did I commit a mistake?  If yes is there anyway I can get rid of this situation? 

thanks 

You should be fine👍

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

can anyone please suggest me that how newborn will be added to existing 887 visa application ? Because planing to apply 887 visa in first week of July2019 and new born baby expectation date is last week of August2019 (Baby will born in australia). Have anyone gone through same situation? 

As far as I know, changes of circumstance form 1022, with birth certificate and passport copy attached would be enough to add new born on 887 without any fee?

Many thanks :)

3 minutes ago, jaknap3 said:

Just for information: Why is the purpose of maintaining records in the excel sheet ?

Hi Jaknap3, welcome to the forum. It gives an indication of how many applied for 887 within a certain timeframe and where your application is at within that list. All because this 887 is based on first in first served it is helpful to understand if you can expect an email soon or not.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone we have recieved our 887 visa today !!!

applied 25/03/18

recieved 14/06/19

direct grant

Co MANUEL

we are a family of 2 adults 

if anyone concern about relocating from one state to another state with in any designated regional area after applying 887 it is ok to relocate there are no any issues .

we did relocate from regional nsw to regional qld after applying 887 visa  

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, bimu_march25 said:

applied 25/03/18

recieved 14/06/19

direct grant

Co MANUEL

if anyone concern about relocating from one state to another state with in any designated regional area after applying 887 it is ok to relocate there are no any issues .

Congrats on your grant!!

Relocation between states possible even when state sponsored?

9 minutes ago, bimu_march25 said:

applied 25/03/18

recieved 14/06/19

direct grant

Co MANUEL

Great news.. Congratulations 👌🍾🥂

17 minutes ago, bimu_march25 said:

applied 25/03/18

recieved 14/06/19

direct grant

Co MANUEL

Congratulations 💐💐

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, bimu_march25 said:

applied 25/03/18

recieved 14/06/19

direct grant

Co MANUEL

Great news and start to the weekend! Congratulations and enjoy your new life!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Vayani said:

Hello everyone,

can anyone please suggest me that how newborn will be added to existing 887 visa application ? Because planing to apply 887 visa in first week of July2019 and new born baby expectation date is last week of August2019 (Baby will born in australia). Have anyone gone through same situation? 

As far as I know, changes of circumstance form 1022, with birth certificate and passport copy attached would be enough to add new born on 887 without any fee?

Many thanks 🙂

Any senior members please ? Waiting for response 

38 minutes ago, bimu_march25 said:

applied 25/03/18

recieved 14/06/19

direct grant

Co MANUEL

Hi Bimu

Did you update your new address once you relocate to Qld?

56 minutes ago, Vayani said:

Any senior members please ? Waiting for response 

Hi Vayani,

I haven't added my baby to 887 application, but I did add him on my 489 before we applied for 887.

That sounds about right and maybe the documents they complete in hospital at the time of birth. I also added his birth certificate from our home country.

Hope that helps, it should be the same documents that is required for all visa types, or at least I would think so.

13 minutes ago, Nee_778 said:

Re-posting:

A question to those who have been granted PR and have bought property after their PR was granted. Did you have to wait for 200 days after PR grant to buy a property to be exempted from stamp duty etc?

Sorry, cannot help as we bought property whilst on 489. Luckily just prior to the current laws. Meaning that we did receive the 1ste home owners grant on the stamp duty but additionally were needed to pay the foreign investment duty which was $5k. Just after our purchase the laws changed and on a 489 now you need to pay double stamp duty I think + the foreign investment duty. 1st home grant is still applicable.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nee_778 said:

Re-posting:

A question to those who have been granted PR and have bought property after their PR was granted. Did you have to wait for 200 days after PR grant to buy a property to be exempted from stamp duty etc?

That is being in the country for at least 200 days rather than wait 200 days so you will be fine.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Maxzone said:

Immigration is working on something else not processing 887 as previous months. We don't have many applicant on July - December. Roughly 15-20 applicant per month. If they want, they can finilise up to December within next 3 months. It's a clear indication that they will put us on hold as long they want. I don't know what to say, we had some days where 11 got their grant and 5/6 people got CO. We are suffering who cares.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

Soon will be your turn dont worry... 

16 hours ago, Junaid said:

Hi there, 

I am posting again please please someone share their experiences who received their grants having same situation . I travelled overseas for 2 weeks and already applied for 887 visa in April  and I counted that 2 weeks overseas travel in my 2 years residence period,  

did I commit a mistake?  If yes is there anyway I can get rid of this situation? 

thanks 

you are alright.

I travelled 4 weeks to 4 countries (Within my 2 years stay)
and another 3 weeks to my mother country (Outside my 2 years stay after lodgement)

Compunsated 2 weeks just to be on the safe side.

Had no issues 

4 hours ago, Vayani said:

Hello everyone,

Many thanks 🙂

Hi @Vayani,  

Yes no fees to add newborn to 877 visa and 489 visa. I got my 7 months old baby’s 489 visa and 887 bridging visa after I attached form 1022, birth certificate and passport to immi account then sent an email to immigration. I think that email helped to get his visa soon

P.S. I’m still waiting for my PR. Applied on 7/5/2018. 

• Like 2