887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

8 hours ago, Rangana said:

I worked as a cleaner under ABN. I submitted tax invoices to contractors and pay for tax. I have only these tax invoices, bank statements and tax return documents. I don't know, they are enough. What is your opinion?

Hi Rangana,

here I would like to advice you, please take a written letter from your employer and mentioned all required info about company and time duration.

one of my friend asked for employment contract even though he submitted all invoices.

thanks

1 hour ago, Bern83 said:

I'm hoping the same thing Simmie, my boy was also born before we applied for 887. One would've thought that they would state that medical is required, but it doesn't and I will be very disappointed if we'll have to wait even longer for something which they could've asked way back!

I'm sure they can check with Medicare if you go to doctors on a regular basis or not and from there decide if it's needed or not, I don't know.

Agree..

Congratulations to all you have received their "golden email". I have been following this thread for a little while now.
I am currently on 489 visa and have applied for PR on 4th April last year. I have received contact from immigration on 20th May, over a year after submitting my application. They requested additional documents: AFP Police Check and Form 80.
I am going overseas for a week from 8th of June. I believe we need to notify immigration about any overseas travel plan as I need to be onshore as they finalise the visa decision. How do we contact immigration if we have clarification regarding the requested additional documents? It seems like it is not as straight forward as sending them an email. 

Do you mind sharing additional documents requested mate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning

I got first contact ask for more documents, also ask for untranslated birth certifcate and health for my doughter that I did in my visa 489... i am very confuse now

i applied 22/4/2018

Edited by Mohid
  • Like 1

Hi guys

I was granted 489 on 15 Nov 2016.
I applied 887 on 07th Dec 2018.

During this time period I was overseas for 30 days. I was working as casual at that time. Was I suppose to make extra 30 days on top of 2 years?

I applied through an experienced agent in Adelaide.

Thanks in Advance.

7 minutes ago, Kumar887 said:

Hi guys

I was granted 489 on 15 Nov 2016.
I applied 887 on 07th Dec 2018.

During this time period I was overseas for 30 days. I was working as casual at that time. Was I suppose to make extra 30 days on top of 2 years?

I applied through an experienced agent in Adelaide.

Thanks in Advance.

Four weeks in one year is expected as holiday or travelling for holiday; you should be good.

• Like 1

Hi, silent follower of this forum, Have one question. File opened on 23 may 2019 co ask afp, and child medical and stay from the visa granted,  i lodged my file by myself and came to know after my file opened that my visa was granted on Aug 2015 but my wife had some issued in file so her visa was granted on apr 2016, and i lodged my file in Mar 2018 and forgot my wife visa was granted in April. Has anyone had a problem before like that. do you think my visa could rejected beacause of my wife has 1 month short in 2 years stay.. please suggest what should i do, i haven’t submitted my document yet

22 minutes ago, Anand said:

Hi, silent follower of this forum, Have one question. File opened on 23 may 2019 co ask afp, and child medical and stay from the visa granted,  i lodged my file by myself and came to know after my file opened that my visa was granted on Aug 2015 but my wife had some issued in file so her visa was granted on apr 2016, and i lodged my file in Mar 2018 and forgot my wife visa was granted in April. Has anyone had a problem before like that. do you think my visa could rejected beacause of my wife has 1 month short in 2 years stay.. please suggest what should i do, i haven’t submitted my document yet

I thibk it dosen’t matter. Two years living requirements are only for main applicant to meet. 

Did you submit From 80 when you lodge your application?

and may I ask who is your Co?

• Like 1

Hi Everyone, 

Just got my grant 10 minutes ago!🤩🤩🤩

Applied: 25 Feb 2018.

First Contact: 17 April 2019 CO: Nicci (Requested New AFP.  Uploaded on 3 May 2019)

Granted: 4 June 2019, CO: Nicci.

Just me and my partner, no children.

I have applied 2 times Bridging B, 1st was 28 Feb 2019, and 2nd was 31 May 2019 and it was granted on 3 Jun 2019, I would saved $145 if I just waited for few days😂😂😂

But, at last, the wait is ended now!

Much much appreciated for every information  that everyone provided!

Just to mention one thing which bothered me the most while I was waiting - English test.

I applied my 887 just under 3 years before my IELTS expired. I read different stories about validation of IELTS , immi website says 1 year, and I read somewhere 2 years or 3 years..

My overall band was 7, so that clarify the validation is 3 years if you have higher English test result. (See the post from B33l 4/18/2019 at 1:43 PM)

Wish all the best to everyone, and hope you all get your golden email soon!!!

• Like 14

18 minutes ago, Anand said:

So what i understand is that your wife received 489 visa after you i.e. almost after one month; now this is tricky; its mandatory for primary applicant to complete all the requirements including stay duration. Since your file has been opened and CO hasn't questioned anything then you should be ok.

13 minutes ago, iris412 said:

Hi Everyone, 

Just got my grant 10 minutes ago!🤩🤩🤩

Applied: 25 Feb 2018.

First Contact: 17 April 2019 CO: Nicci (Requested New AFP.  Uploaded on 3 May 2019)

Granted: 4 June 2019, CO: Nicci.

Just me and my partner, no children.

I have applied 2 times Bridging B, 1st was 28 Feb 2019, and 2nd was 31 May 2019 and it was granted on 3 Jun 2019, I would saved $145 if I just waited for few days😂😂😂

But, at last, the wait is ended now!

Much much appreciated for every information  that everyone provided!

Just to mention one thing which bothered me the most while I was waiting - English test.

I applied my 887 just under 3 years before my IELTS expired. I read different stories about validation of IELTS , immi website says 1 year, and I read somewhere 2 years or 3 years..

My overall band was 7, so that clarify the validation is 3 years if you have higher English test result. (See the post from B33l 4/18/2019 at 1:43 PM)

Wish all the best to everyone, and hope you all get your golden email soon!!!

Congratulations on your grant Iris!!! Enjoy your new life and thank you for such a complete post!

• Like 1

Hi everyone 
i got my pr last year.i am seeking a different topic advice from you people.
thanks in advance 
my case is
i work in the restaurant as a chef.one of the employee is applying her pr.she got a nomination.but he has done a fake work experience.she was shown as a full time employee.she get full time payslips,super ,salary everything.but he has hardly work in my work place.i think my boss got a big money in returns of fake work experience.now the situation is immigration office ask her to provide more supporting documents.so my boss has asked me to write a statuary declaration saying she has been working full time since last year which is not true.
i got a advice from my lawyer not to write a false declaration.my boss is insisting it should be a problem as she has got payslip,full time roster,super ,salary etc.so I told him I can't write the declaration.
but he is trying to convince me saying nothing will happen.
please advice me what should I do
thanks
congratulations for those who got their grants and good luck for everyone who is desperately waiting
last not the least 
congratulations to ruski ,so happy for you .you have helped me and so many people

My advice, don’t do it, it’s illegal! Don’t get involved.
  • Thanks 1