887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 minutes ago, Samy boy said:

Hi Guys,

I applied my 887 in May 2017 but still waiting on result. Is there anyone who still waiting from that period of time ?

What should I do ?

Hi Samy Boy --- You applied on 2017 or 2018 ??

If 2017, how many times CO contacted you ?

7 minutes ago, nudgee said:

Omg u wait 25 months. What happen? Have u even been contacted by CO? If not lodge complaint

I have been been contacted twice one for additional document only after three months of submission ( applied may 2017 got first contact august 2017 ) and once for interview in July 2018 regarding my work.

My agent have emailed them thrice but got same reply every time that they are checking the supporting documents but interestingly once they said there is no problem with the file over the phone

Just now, Samy boy said:

Hi Ricky, It was back in May 2017. Yes twice

I have been been contacted twice one for additional document only after three months of submission ( applied may 2017 got first contact august 2017 ) and once for interview in July 2018 regarding my work.

My agent have emailed them thrice but got same reply every time that they are checking the supporting documents but interestingly once they said there is no problem with the file over the phone 

8 minutes ago, Samy boy said:

Hi Ricky, It was back in May 2017. Yes twice

OMG!!! 😰 This is crazy! Another neglected case from 2017! 

Please submit a feedback/complaint and see what comes back:

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-and-support/departmental-forms/online-forms/complaints-compliments-and-suggestions

Just fill this online form and explain that you have been waiting for this long and according to customer service, no additional documents are required. 😞 

Sorry you have to go through this. 😞 

Home affairs called you for interview?
What kind of work you are doing ?
Did you reach to office of ombudsman?or lodge complaint with them?
Were you applied as single or with family?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Butt said:

Home affairs called you for interview? YES
What kind of work you are doing ? Worked as Cleaner and domestic assistant taker for my employee
Did you reach to office of ombudsman?or lodge complaint with them? Didn't go for office of ombudsmen or lodge any complain other than emailing, Should I ?
Were you applied as single or with family? Applied as single

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, Russki said:

OMG!!! 😰 This is crazy! Another neglected case from 2017! 

Please submit a feedback/complaint and see what comes back:

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-and-support/departmental-forms/online-forms/complaints-compliments-and-suggestions

Just fill this online form and explain that you have been waiting for this long and according to customer service, no additional documents are required. 😞 

Sorry you have to go through this. 😞 

Thanks for your sorrows Ruski. Question,  Do you think this kind of complain works ? Did anyone ever got the result by complaining through this in past ?

• Like 1

Hey there

I've been a grateful silent follower. Just got my grant this morning!!

Applied: 7 May 2018.

Granted: 3 June 2019.

Direct Grant - still said "Received" yesterday!

No contact from anyone at Immigration before the email came through.

Case Officer - Joan.

I am single, no kids - and applied for the visa without the help of an agent.

Thank you for all the advice and guidance on this forum - as I went along I added the documents you recommended.

I felt less lonely and desperate knowing there were many of us in the same boat.

Hoping you all get your golden email very-very-very soon.

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Samy boy said:

Hi Rangana, As a tax job

I worked as a cleaner under ABN. I submitted tax invoices to contractors and pay for tax. I have only these tax invoices, bank statements and tax return documents. I don't know, they are enough. What is your opinion?

Hey there
Case Officer - Joan.
Thank you for all the advice and guidance on this forum - as I went along I added the documents you recommended.
I felt less lonely and desperate knowing there were many of us in the same boat.

Congratulations ! May application :) ;)
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, SilentFollower 03/06 said:

Hey there

Case Officer - Joan.

Congratulation. Such a great news! Grant for May applicant...

17 minutes ago, SilentFollower 03/06 said:

Hey there

Case Officer - Joan.

Congratulations mate 

Hi All,

i have contacted by CO again and asked

"A report or letter from your child’s treating general practitioner, paediatrician or obstetrician. It should state that they have examined the child and provide details of the child’s health".

i have submitted letter from GP but she asked me again.

Need assistance about any specific format? did anyone send letter for child medical under 6 month old?

please share template or message me

i applied 8 th feb 2018

CO contacted 26 feb 2019

co contacted 3.6.19

thanks

27 minutes ago, Samy boy said:

Thanks for your sorrows Ruski. Question,  Do you think this kind of complain works ? Did anyone ever got the result by complaining through this in past ?

Well, yes and no. We had people at some point receiving grants as soon as a complaint was submitted, but on the other hand, we had members complaining unsuccessfully for months and receiving very harsh emails from immigration, asking to stop complaining and just wait. 🙂 I think, I will better respond to you through personal message, check your mail. 😉 

15 minutes ago, Riaz said:

Hi All,

"A report or letter from your child’s treating general practitioner, paediatrician or obstetrician. It should state that they have examined the child and provide details of the child’s health".

Need assistance about any specific format? did anyone send letter for child medical under 6 month old?

i applied 8 th feb 2018

CO contacted 26 feb 2019

co contacted 3.6.19

thanks

That’s frustrating!

@Angos could you please share the GP letter with both of us? I got my daughter’s 6-week-checkup result from GP, which is titled Health Summary. Not sure if it works...

Hi Friends, 

After applying 887 in FEb'19, we have got our Medicare Cards. We had decided to keep our private insurance as we are going to plan a baby next year. We went to BUPA and they said you are temporary resident and BUPA can not give full  Hospital Cover. They give full Hospital Cover to Permanent resident and to citizens only. 

Now, We have got the attached letter. The department of Health, Private Health Insurance Branch has advised to get the Full Hospital cover to avoid the Lifetime Health Cover Loading. 

could anyone let me know what exactly needs to be done. As both are contrary to each other. Thanks a lot. 

IMG_20190603_150718766.jpg

19 minutes ago, Riaz said:

Hi All,

i applied 8 th feb 2018

CO contacted 26 feb 2019

co contacted 3.6.19

thanks

Hi Same here, 

I have updated baby medical before C/O was assigned.  Later ,on case contact me asking some more further information about baby health including ( weight,height,head ,lenth,immunisation, hearing and visions). I have submitted it 2 weeks ago and still waiting for grant. I applied on 25th of Feb.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Sharky0903 said:

That’s frustrating!

@Angos could you please share the GP letter with both of us? I got my daughter’s 6-week-checkup result from GP, which is titled Health Summary. Not sure if it works...

Hi,

i uploaded 6 week checkup as well along with reference letter but she asked again again?

please share template letter which anyone sent?

thanks

7 minutes ago, serry said:

Hi Friends, 

After applying 887 in FEb'19, we have got our Medicare Cards. We had decided to keep our private insurance as we are going to plan a baby next year. We went to BUPA and they said you are temporary resident and BUPA can not give full  Hospital Cover. They give full Hospital Cover to Permanent resident and to citizens only. 

Now, We have got the attached letter. The department of Health, Private Health Insurance Branch has advised to get the Full Hospital cover to avoid the Lifetime Health Cover Loading. 

could anyone let me know what exactly needs to be done. As both are contrary to each other. Thanks a lot. 

Have you tried calling medibank ? i've found them a bit more helpful than bupa

55 minutes ago, Riaz said:

Hi All,

i applied 8 th feb 2018

CO contacted 26 feb 2019

co contacted 3.6.19

thanks

Hi Riaz, 

They asked same letter for my new born baby as well. There is no particular format. Just a letter from GP stating that baby was born on this date and baby immunisation is up to date and we did attached the blue book copy. 

And we had the recent letter. 

I hope it will work for you . 

@Riaz @Santosh @Sharky0903

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, dar8 said:

Have you tried calling medibank ? i've found them a bit more helpful than bupa

No, I have not called Medibank yet. Going to take above letter to BUPA and let's see what they say. After that I will call to Dept. of Health. 

• Like 1