887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

19 minutes ago, 18042018 Beijing said:

Granted! Granted! Granted!

Applied : 18-04-2018

Direct Grant : 31-05-2019

CO:Ashish

We are a family of 3 from China with a 11 years old kid. No medical requirement. updated new NPC. We applied by ourselvies.

Documents as nomal except we uploaded my kid's school report for 2 years.

Thanks for everyone in this family to share the useful information. We can't reach here if without your support! I can't hold my tears when I received the letters. Thanks for Hero CO Ashish! 

Our 489 expired and in Bridging Visa. We didn't move to metro city during this period. We got a six months Bridging Visa B before we went back home country. We applied a New PCC before coming back.

Congratulation dear.

@A cup of coffee Congratulations mate.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, 18042018 Beijing said:

We are a family of 3 from China with a 11 years old kid. No medical requirement. updated new NPC. We applied by ourselvies.

Thanks for everyone in this family to share the useful information. We can't reach here if without your support! I can't hold my tears when I received the letters. Thanks for Hero CO Ashish! 

Our 489 expired and in Bridging Visa. We didn't move to metro city during this period. We got a six months Bridging Visa B before we went back home country. We applied a New PCC before coming back.

Happy for you! I am from China as well!

2 hours ago, Bern83 said:

Congratulations on your grant! Enjoy your new life!!!

May I ask if there were children included in your application and if so what are their ages and did they have medicals done? Also did you attach passport photos in the section for passport- photograph?

I am a single applicant. Applied by myself and yes I did attach passport photos in the required section.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ricky21232 said:

Where is my turn ???

Applied on 10/09/2017

I mean no offence. But can I know what job you are doing to provide proof to immi. Is it full time job? Maybe they take more time to process your case if it is casual.

1 hour ago, 18042018 Beijing said:

Congratulations on your grant!!! Thank you for such a c complete post with all the relevant information! Enjoy your new life!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Akie said:

Hi Guys,  Does anyone know if we fill the Commonwelath of australia declaration , Can that be certified / Attested  by an overseas lawyer if that person is writing the declaration in overseas? 

@Akie..I had a few certified overseas (in India though!!) I went through a lawyer that works at the Supreme Court of India. Just sign in front of them and have them certify and do not forget to have a postal stamp attached and stamped too..!!

38 minutes ago, Bhavishya said:

@Akie..I had a few certified overseas (in India though!!) I went through a lawyer that works at the Supreme Court of India. Just sign in front of them and have them certify and do not forget to have a postal stamp attached and stamped too..!!

@Bhavishya I don't have anyone working in supreme court. Can I get it certified that it's a true copy by a person who works as a lawyer in Lower court in my hometown? 

Does it need to notary also or only a true copy stamp?? 

Congratulations to my buddies who shared this great day of grants  with me today. Thanks 🙏 all wished me well. I will pray for those who were behind me in this queue and still waiting. 

Those who wanted to know more about my case.  There were 3 applicants. I am primary applicant with a child who is 8 years old. I submitted 92 pay slips (nearly 2 years) . My husband visited back home but they did not ask for new overseas PCC. Checked my status last night, it was still “received “ . I received a call from my agent at 09:20 this morning to tell me about grant which I couldn’t answer because I was at work. So either they only took 15 minutes to go through my documents or they had already checked but did not change status 🤔

Anyway, I am so relieved 😅 

Thanks to the creators of this forum. This has been great help in the long period of wait with no clue whereabout is my file. 🙏 

💐Wish you all the best 💐

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations to my buddies who shared this great day of grants  with me today. Thanks [emoji120] all wished me well. I will pray for those who were behind me in this queue and still waiting. 

Those who wanted to know more about my case.  There were 3 applicants. I am primary applicant with a child who is 8 years old. I submitted 92 pay slips (nearly 2 years) . My husband visited back home but they did not ask for new overseas PCC. Checked my status last night, it was still “received “ . I received a call from my agent at 09:20 this morning to tell me about grant which I couldn’t answer because I was at work. So either they only took 15 minutes to go through my documents or they had already checked but did not change status [emoji848]

Anyway, I am so relieved [emoji28] 

Thanks to the creators of this forum. This has been great help in the long period of wait with no clue whereabout is my file. [emoji120] 

[emoji253]Wish you all the best [emoji253]

So happy for you, hope I will get mine soon :) I am wondering if you have attached any glossary receipts as living evidences? I did not attached any receipts at all. Don’t know if my living evidences are enough. Cheers