887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi mate, I provided lease agreements , rental Ledgers, and bank statements which has all transcriptions which proves I live in SA. No additional receipts. Have you attached bank statement?

Yea I provide full 2 years bank statements and rental agreements. I don’t have rental ledgers as I paid rent directly to my landlords bank account . I also provide car rego certificates and driver licence and phone bills. But no gas, electricity and internet bills. Would that be enough?

FINALLY TODAY IS MY DAY! 

Applied on 19-april-18

AFP renewed a few weeks ago. 

Direct grant: 31-may

Co. Wilson 

Family of 4. Kids 6 and 3 yo

Perfect news for celebrations during entire weekend. 

Thanks everyone in this amazing forum and the best luck for everyone in the queue. 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, George said:

FINALLY TODAY IS MY DAY! 

Applied on 19-april-18

Co. Wilson 

Thanks everyone in this amazing forum and the best luck for everyone in the queue. 

Congratulations on your grant!!! Enjoy your long weekend and new life in Aus!

May I ask was your 3 year old born on 489 or before you ap applied for 489 and did you have medicals done for him or her?

2 hours ago, George said:

FINALLY TODAY IS MY DAY! 

Applied on 19-april-18

Co. Wilson 

George!!!!!! Fantastic news! I am so happy for you and your family!!!! 🤩🎉🎉🎉

• Like 1

Congrats to everyone with grants today, another wonderful day!!! 🤩🤩🎉🇦🇺

Guys, our tracker is very messed up. Dates and countries mixed up. Not sure what to do. If we close the editing access completely, we need 2-3 admins, who know what they are doing and willing to update the tracker every day. Not sure what else can be done. 😞 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Angos said:

Grant Grant Grant... !! 🙂

At last... Got our grant just half an hour ago.

Applied : 11-02-2018

Baby born on 06-03-2019

Co asked for documents : 09-03-2019

Document submit on 18-03-2019

New born bridging visa : 24-05-2019

Grant : 31-05-2019

Thank you sooooooo much everyone .. you guys were of so much help. Hope everyone got their grant soon.. 🙂 

Congratulations

• Like 1

3 hours ago, George said:

FINALLY TODAY IS MY DAY! 

Applied on 19-april-18

Co. Wilson 

Congratulations 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bern83 said:

Congratulations on your grant!!! Enjoy your long weekend and new life in Aus!

May I ask was your 3 year old born on 489 or before you ap applied for 489 and did you have medicals done for him or her?

Medical done as part of the 489.

She came to Oz with a few months old. 

Good luck, the queue is going fast, you will have your pr soon. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Russki said:

Congrats to everyone with grants today, another wonderful day!!! 🤩🤩🎉🇦🇺

Guys, our tracker is very messed up. Dates and countries mixed up. Not sure what to do. If we close the editing access completely, we need 2-3 admins, who know what they are doing and willing to update the tracker every day. Not sure what else can be done. 😞 

Someone has added one cell in the 'name' column (instead of adding a line). Shifting everyone to the wrong date

We need to identify where this cell was added (a reckon it has a few lines above my name), delete the cell and insert a entire line). 

If someone below that line has already fixed the date, they will need to do again. 

Anoher solution is recover an old version (i think google docs keeps them) and then update the recent changes/grants. (save a copy of the current version just in case) 

I don't have write/edit access to file...

3 hours ago, George said:

Someone has added one cell in the 'name' column (instead of adding a line). Shifting everyone to the wrong date

We need to identify where this cell was added (a reckon it has a few lines above my name), delete the cell and insert a entire line). 

If someone below that line has already fixed the date, they will need to do again. 

Anoher solution is recover an old version (i think google docs keeps them) and then update the recent changes/grants. (save a copy of the current version just in case) 

I don't have write/edit access to file...

I feel someone who got refusal is messing up spread sheet in frustration 😺

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, Tt2 said:

@Bern83 and @Simmie hopefully next week we will get some good news. From the look of recent grants people with kids are indeed getting grants. Wonder how we were skipped 🤔🤔.

Yes, there seems to be more grants this week with kids. Hopefully next week we will at least hear something 🤞 I think our CO might be on sick leave, but I have a feeling the flue will have passed by next week 😆

• Like 2

12 hours ago, TAN said:

Hi All, 

can I ask one more question, is there anyone got maternity leave paid after they get PR ? @peace_at_heart I remember You discussing regarding this few months back 

Hi Tan,

I still have not got the PR but I was able to get 12 weeks of employer paid parental leave after having baby. I believe once I have the PR, I can still go get the 18 weeks of Parental leave from the Centrelink.

Thanks for asking the question.

23 hours ago, H-kaur82 said:

No use, i m with best English lawyer.applied 24/01/18, no grant until now, i was thinking i did wrong, if I apply by my own i can lodge complaint 

I applied thru an agent and recently made complaint too....so u can too!