887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

4 minutes ago, Vayani said:

He also said to me if you can’t provide details for security reason that’s fine, I will sent you request form and your file will be back in the queue. Still on that time I didn’t realise but I thought visa officer can’t say that plus I was shocked that they call as well. I called back immigration right after and they were shocked but after taking my personal details they checked on the system it was legit call and same visa officer has sent an email already for further assessment such as more documents like afp 

Dont worry your turn will come soon. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Vayani said:

Unfortunately he contacted me through call on 23rd May but due to security reason I didn’t provide him details because I was reluctant as its legitimate call or what and I thought visa officer never calls. He got offended when I said I don’t feel satisfy to share personal info and then he said ok and sent an email for further documents.  Since that time I am waiting for response but seems he had put me back in the queue now , I did big mistake !! 

Just wonder why? He didn't mention the calling from DIBP? 

43 minutes ago, HAILEY said:

Hi guys,

A very quiet follower here. I applied my visa 30/04/2018, visa granted 4/06/2019. The case officer phoned in the morning to ask a couple of questions and then i got my visa shortly after.

I really appreciate the update and encouragement received in this forum, thanks guys! For those who are still waiting, keep up the hope guys the golden date is going to come! Sending love and best wishes to you all!

Hailey

Congrats ! 

1 hour ago, Narayan said:

Never felt lonely in this long journey because of this group.Thank you so much for the information guys. Finally got my PR today.

Applied:   22/05/2018

Granted:  17/06/2019

Direct grant from Case Officer Grant. Didn’t update new police clearance and any other documents. Thanks 🙏 

• Like 1

Hello All,

I am happy to share, I got my 887 grant this afternoon. Just few minutes before.

Date applied : 19-june-2018

Date Grant : 17-june-2019

CO : Grant , Direct Grant

The wait is over now. I pray and wish you all good luck for those waiting just few miles away.

Thanks everyone.

• Like 13

Just now, enbaskar said:

Hello All,

I am happy share I got my 887 grant this afternoon. Just few minutes before.

The wait is over now. I pray and wish you all good luck for those waiting just few miles away.

Thanks everyone.

Congratulations. May I know your home country please ?

• Like 2

According to the spreadsheet I'm from Bangladesh today... which I am not, but again someone has not been careful with the data. My country has now changed 3 times in the past 2 weeks. 

Fellow applicants, we're all here for the same reason. Please be careful with applying filters, sorting data and such to the spreadsheet for your own investigation. Apparently your investigation changes the original file. Maybe better to leave the file as it is.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, enbaskar said:

Hello All,

I am happy to share, I got my 887 grant this afternoon. Just few minutes before.

Thanks everyone.

Congratulation bro 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, enbaskar said:

Hello All,

Thanks everyone.

congrats... which state are  you from? 

Hello All,
Thanks everyone.
Congratulations what a relief for you. Processing time down to one year now. Lets keep rolling. All June/ July applicant be ready for your golden mail.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Maxzone said:

Congratulations what a relief for you. Processing time down to one year now. Lets keep rolling. All June/ July applicant be ready for your golden mail.

Thank you Peter Dutton 😉

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, enbaskar said:

Hello All,

Thanks everyone.

Fantastic news, that took a few days less than a year

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Maxzone said:

Omg i hope they don't forget April applicants 😞 i know some people here are still waiting with application date as far back as january. 

don't really understand the whole process.. 

1 minute ago, enbaskar said:

ADELAIDE, SOUTH ASUTRALIA

From Adelaide SA here too. just had a series of bad luck from the CO assigned to me, to the delivery of my AFP certificate. I am hoping I dont have to wait 3 more months to get a response from the immi office.

1 hour ago, enbaskar said:

Hello All,

Thanks everyone.

Congrats mate.

4 minutes ago, PRHope said:

From Adelaide SA here too. just had a series of bad luck from the CO assigned to me, to the delivery of my AFP certificate. I am hoping I dont have to wait 3 more months to get a response from the immi office.

what is your application date.

Omg i hope they don't forget April applicants [emoji20] i know some people here are still waiting with application date as far back as january. 
don't really understand the whole process.. 
Hi PRHope, this processing time still a nightmare to all of us. They are processing from the previous backlog to June at this moment. If someone from June get PR doesn’t mean case officers forget about others. They are still processing others. From my understanding, what they do is, pick up a new one and old waiting applicant. Old applicant could be waiting 2 years depends on complexity of a file. If someone a Single applicant with all supporting documents may get the case officer first. As I said It's my own thinking, we have no idea about immigration processing system. We can hope for the best.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1