887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

12 minutes ago, Imi said:

Hi I’m new to the group and need help. I got married after applying and I have made a circumstance change request. 

What other documents should I upload and Should I / can I resubmit form 80 with spouse details. 

A big congratulations to the guys who were granted. It’s been almost an year and know the pain of waiting. 

Hope you guys will be able to help me. TIA

Welcome to the forum, yes you should update your form 80 and resubmit and just name it like "UPDATED Form 80", consider the aweful long processing time, the last thing you want is CO asking for additional doc which will further delay the application for at least 3 months. 

45 minutes ago, Imi said:

Thank you so much. I’m guessing I should attach a copy of the marriage certificate and a passport copy of the spouse 

Your case is same like me  they asked me  my AFP 

MY wife form 80   copy of her passport her  PCC  and copy of marriage certificate  pls update thses documents to avoid the delay ...we are stuck   i dont want anyone else to stuck in this situation 

41 minutes ago, Kamal said:

Your case is same like me  they asked me  my AFP 

MY wife form 80   copy of her passport her  PCC  and copy of marriage certificate  pls update thses documents to avoid the delay ...we are stuck   i dont want anyone else to stuck in this situation 

U mean a separate form 80 or the associated ppl section updated with spouse details? Thanks again 

16 minutes ago, JoeIAm said:

Granted:

thank you everyone in this forum fro keeping up to date the information. 

we got granted today!

Applied 12/07/2018

Granted by 18/09/2019. 

14 months waiting!

Co: Michael.

All the best for everyone. 

Cheers

One more direct grant !.. I think that will be the case going forward. The number is going up daily now.

Congrats !

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Charpel887 said:

Hi I'm a new member, applied my 887 visa in April this year. Saw many comments saying to update their AFP/ they were requested by their case officer to do so. How about other police certs from other countries that I've stayed in. Do I need to get those updated too?

If you have not been back to those countries since you entered Oz then it should not be required

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1