887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

4 minutes ago, Liveyourlife said:

just got email from home affairs says my application is going to process for further assessment if need to submit any docs then submit now. Applied 28/08/2019

You mean you have applied on Aug 28, 2019 and you got an email today from Immigration? If yes can you please share the screenshot accordingly we can suggest.

Guys I applied on 07 Sep 2018 and received following email from home affairs. Is there anyone else received the same thing??

We are writing to advise that your application for a Skilled - Regional (subclass 887) visa commenced on 07 Sep 2018 will shortly be allocated to a Decision Maker for further assessment.
As some time has passed since you applied for this visa we encourage you to review your application and ensure that all the necessary supporting documentation has been provided.
Please refer to the attached Skilled - Regional (subclass 887) Visa Fact Sheet for information about the documentation required to support an application for a subclass 887 visa.
If required documentation has not yet been provided it can be added to your application using ImmiAccount.
You should ensure all relevant documents have been uploaded to your application, including current Australian Federal Police (AFP) clearances and offshore police certificates where relevant. Police certificates are valid for 12 months from the issue date. AFP clearances must include all names and any aliases you have been known by.
While we might also ask you to provide more information when your application is assessed you should be aware we are not obliged to do so and may make a decision on your application without requesting more documents.

Regards

Skilled and Family Visa Program, Immigration Programs Division
Immigration and Settlement Services Group
Department of Home Affairs

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, wincivil said:

Guys I applied on 07 Sep 2018 and received following email from home affairs. Is there anyone else received the same thing??

We are writing to advise that your application for a Skilled - Regional (subclass 887) visa commenced on 07 Sep 2018 will shortly be allocated to a Decision Maker for further assessment.
As some time has passed since you applied for this visa we encourage you to review your application and ensure that all the necessary supporting documentation has been provided.
Please refer to the attached Skilled - Regional (subclass 887) Visa Fact Sheet for information about the documentation required to support an application for a subclass 887 visa.
If required documentation has not yet been provided it can be added to your application using ImmiAccount.
You should ensure all relevant documents have been uploaded to your application, including current Australian Federal Police (AFP) clearances and offshore police certificates where relevant. Police certificates are valid for 12 months from the issue date. AFP clearances must include all names and any aliases you have been known by.
While we might also ask you to provide more information when your application is assessed you should be aware we are not obliged to do so and may make a decision on your application without requesting more documents.

Regards

Wow. Gud luck

• Like 1

On 9/18/2019 at 5:47 PM, Jin said:

Contacted by co today and request for more info:

wife’s form 80, afp and overseas police cert.

*eventhough wife is not included in application

applied: july 22 2018

How they are contacting you?? Did they call you or mail you??

And when you say , they ask for details, does that mean that your files is opened first time ??

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, wincivil said:

Regards

This is great step added by Immi authorities as this will actually avoid further time waste. All the best!!!

27 minutes ago, wincivil said:

Regards

Wow seems like the SBS article works, they must be planning to reduce the timeframe and encouraging ppl to make the application decision ready, well done guys!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Maninder said:

Hi lots of people have received this email I have spoken to my friends who r Mara agents they say it is going to be opens in order but good to have all your documentation uploaded as it will help us 

I checked my immiaccount just now status shows still it is only "Received"

4 minutes ago, nxtung said:

Hi guys

I also received the confirmation's email from Home Affair around 2pm, which is exactly the same with above quote. 

Applied 19/09/2018. All docs are up to date.

Finger Cross to all. 

A Silent Follower too. 

Hi nxtung

Did you check your immiaccount?? Whats is the status showing?? 

I checked mine still it shows only "Received"

43 minutes ago, wincivil said:

Regards

Yes  I got same email today 

901FD519-3FFA-42E7-942E-805CC072C0E1.jpeg

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, nudgee said:

Wow seems like the SBS article works, they must be planning to reduce the timeframe and encouraging ppl to make the application decision ready, well done guys!

Appears to be like that.. looks good they are reaching out to applicants from September to November.. Things have started moving... good luck guys. 

• Like 1