887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Guys, Good news! processing time has come down from 23 months to 19 - 20 months as of now! let's hope it'll go down further! [emoji846]
https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-887
image.png.5369a0039e547a2630c6d40affc11631.png

Global processing times
Search
Showing 1 item that matches your criteria Reset search
sorted by

887 - Skilled-Regional (subclass 887)

We are currently assessing applications submitted before November 2018

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, JOGC said:

GRANT GRANT GRANT!!!

Just received the blood-diamond golden mails not long ago

PR for 2 of us

Applied on 4/6/2018

Moved interstate to another regional area in Nov 2018 - didn't get release letter, but updated the new address in immi.

First contact 13/6/2019 by CO Grant asked about more residency evidence and proof of change of name (trust me, I have supplied enough evidence for residence but I believe may be due to we moved interstate, so they wanted more evidence to prove that we did not live/work in city) As for the change of name, I have supplied AFP with my name as in passport and English name as some of the employment contract and work reference have my English name, however, the CO thought I have changed my name so I have prepared a stat dec to declare the matter)

I have made 2 complaints, one in Sep and one in Oct.

Grant today by CO Wilson

Congrats mate, great news

• Thanks 1

Hello brothers and sisters our file has assigned to CO today and CO asked for additional documents as expected - the file status changed from received to initial assessment.
Refer the details below;
- No of Applicants : Family of 3
- Application date : 03/09/2018
CO : Rajani
- Additional Doc requested : 
Form 80 signature page for both of us.
My husband’s 2 years residency prove & 1 year work experience.

I already uploaded all above documents when I applied and moreover last month I updated work letter and residency prove that I m living in same place. So should I upload same documents again? Did anybody face the same case like me? Please let me know.

Thanks 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Kazi Sonia Afroze said:

Hello brothers and sisters our file has assigned to CO today and CO asked for additional documents as expected - the file status changed from received to initial assessment.
Refer the details below;
- No of Applicants : Family of 3
- Application date : 03/09/2018
CO : Rajani
- Additional Doc requested : 
Form 80 signature page for both of us.
My husband’s 2 years residency prove & 1 year work experience.

I already uploaded all above documents when I applied and moreover last month I updated work letter and residency prove that I m living in same place. So should I upload same documents again? Did anybody face the same case like me? Please let me know.

Thanks 

Why did they ask for your husband's residency and work proofs? That's unusual 

18 hours ago, S_SHAH said:

Hi Kajal

Make a complain, I did this morning again. Waiting for their answer. I also applied in Feb 18.

Hi , on which one do I need to request the department to process my visa, is it complain, compliment or suggestions. And do I give them my details   Thanks

On 11/19/2019 at 5:04 PM, Tiger said:

Finally the wait is over

granted granted

applied-5 oct 2018

granted-19 nov 2019( direct grant)

updated australian police report in sep

applicants-me n my mrs.

CO-Sophorn

thanks guys!

Hi Tiger,

can you share with me regarding your application? Did you lodge all supporting documents on the day you lodge or you keep adding them after lodging your application.

my case is, I have few documents that are not ready yet. Should I wait to get them or I can lodge my application straight away and upload some documents later? 

Your respond is highly appreciated. 

Congratulations on your grant! 

When applying for 887, one is eligible for Medicare. You then receive the INTERIM medicare card which will be renewed every year without you needing to do anything.

But, after having received your PR.

Do you then have to go into Medicare office again to update your visa details? Looks like there is no option to do it though the MyGov portal.

Any idea which documents need to be filled out that I can do prior to my visit to the Medicare office?

Thanks.