887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

4 minutes ago, Hope said:

Can someone please share spreadsheets ?

i have applied on 2/7/18 and contacted once in September first week with hap id for newborn baby 

Haven’t heard since do you guys reckon I should complain?

3 hours ago, TakeItOnTheChin said:

Yes, i think so, or otherwise being one shoe on the floor, and hanging another shoe in middle sky , waiting time varies.....

1 minute ago, Saar said:

Thank you for that. The person who responded to my inquiry is same guy who did reply before. 

The Department of Home Affairs has received your feedback on 20 November 2019. 

As previously advised, the GFU is unable to assist on enquiries and requests, and therefore we won’t respond to any further requests or enquiries.

Probably that same person is weird one. First reply to me was that they have forwarded my request to relevant department and I got this next working day

34 minutes ago, Blue said:

I was contacted twice. They asked for my newborn's medical.

Congratulations! Presuming they first ask you the newborn's medical, What was the second contact about? 

I must clarify the purpose of asking this question because lately a few members were blamed for not providing documents beforehand. 

As can be seen from my timeline, I've provided the baby's medical and awaiting response for well above 2 months. So I was wondering if there are any documents that they will ask and I can provide them before to avoid further delays. 

40 minutes ago, Skaur said:

I remember you said that all of you were requested medical. How did you go with complain or did you get your medical done?

I wrote to the case officer for clarification regarding medical but instead of replying about the query they sent me the grant

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/22/2019 at 9:54 PM, TakeItOnTheChin said:

You have already submitted your application for an 887 visa so there will be no need to provide further evidence of living in a regional area. If you are moving to another regional area then that is all good as you are still abiding by your current visa conditions.

Congrats mate, great news

Congratulations! Did the same CO, contact you for the first time?

20 minutes ago, Lucky9 said:

Hi Seniors,

I have one question regarding English for spouse.

Can anyone guide me how to upload PTE score in immi account? Can we attach it as a PDF document or we need to send score report to immigration through PTE portal?

Your advice is highly appreciated.

Cheers,

PDF should be good.