sunnyside

Hi all,

I am a silent follower.
I applied on 13/11/2018.
1st contact on 30/01/20 - update the AFP
Visa granted yesterday, 16/04/20.
Family of 4.
CO Vely.

I wish all the best luck to all that are waiting for the Visa. It will come soon[emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]
Congratulations mate

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi all,

I have seen few applicants have been asked for functional English proof . I have the following questions please answer

1.Do CO asking for secondary applicants only?

2. I had provided my partners overseas educational documents( ex certificate, transcript and medium of instruction ) when applied on 2017 and got 489 grant. for 887 should I upload same things ?

3. Do they ask English for primary applicants again?? if yes what is the band requirements......?

4. IF my last PTE is valid (3yrs) up to October 2020 and I am planing to apply September 2020, can i submit that PTE as proof of ENGLISH even though it has only one month validity left

5. Is it OK to upload  payslip every month in Immi account after 887 lodge

6. After 887 lodge can I wait 4/5 months and then go for FPA/ home country police clearance ?

12 hours ago, DANISH RAZA said:

HOW MANY APPLICANTS OF JUNE 2018 - AUGUST 2018 ???

24 August, first contact on 20 dec and asked for Afp, Pcc and Job contract but nothing after that.  Added our new born to application but still didn't get the HAPid.

I know we still have a few months by the way they are going.

2 hours ago, Navdeep047 said:

24 August, first contact on 20 dec and asked for Afp, Pcc and Job contract but nothing after that.  Added our new born to application but still didn't get the HAPid.

I know we still have a few months by the way they are going.

Hi...I can understand AFP but why did they ask for PCC, did you go to your home country after proving PCC. 

13 hours ago, Rchoff said:

Hi all,

I am a silent follower.

I applied on 13/11/2018.

1st contact on 30/01/20 - update the AFP

Visa granted yesterday, 16/04/20.

Family of 4.

CO Vely.

I wish all the best luck to all that are waiting for the Visa. It will come soon😊😊😊

Hi mate Congratulations for ur grant.

Did u complain ever?

Applied 22nd September 2018

1st contact: 12 December 

Update PCC 25th December. 

Nothing after that. 

CO: Rajani. 

Hi All ,
It’s amusing that within little time our new 887 Whatspp group got fulled because of member limits.

Many people has send me personal massage that they can’t access .

So we will  be going to transfer our group from Whatspp to https://t.me/joinchat/QZBfwhrwKl5K0dLvHsNdlg.

Please join there .

We need everyone to under one umbrella .

Hope you all will help me to share the group link and see you every 887 visa candidates .

Edited by Nov21/2018

12 hours ago, sislam said:

Hi all,

I have seen few applicants have been asked for functional English proof . I have the following questions please answer

1.Do CO asking for secondary applicants only?

2. I had provided my partners overseas educational documents( ex certificate, transcript and medium of instruction ) when applied on 2017 and got 489 grant. for 887 should I upload same things ?

3. Do they ask English for primary applicants again?? if yes what is the band requirements......?

4. IF my last PTE is valid (3yrs) up to October 2020 and I am planing to apply September 2020, can i submit that PTE as proof of ENGLISH even though it has only one month validity left

5. Is it OK to upload  payslip every month in Immi account after 887 lodge

6. After 887 lodge can I wait 4/5 months and then go for FPA/ home country police clearance ?

please answer my questions beautiful people 

13 hours ago, DANISH RAZA said:

Ohhh, this CO is not working, why she is delaying every file 

Granting CO must not be same as the one who opened the case mine was katherine too but wendy was the CO who granted visa

Applied 17 july 2018

First contact 19 sept CO Katharine

Granted 7th april CO wendy

2 hours ago, Mazie said:

Granting CO must not be same as the one who opened the case mine was katherine too but wendy was the CO who granted visa

Applied 17 july 2018

First contact 19 sept CO Katharine

Granted 7th april CO wendy

Did u complain on global feed back?

On 4/16/2020 at 2:28 PM, 887 visa said:

Grant Grant Grant

finally received our grant family of 2

applied 27 october 2018

first contact 09 jan 2020 asked for transcripts for english proof for partner and provided same day

did complain on 8th  april

Got our grant today

soo much relaxed and happy hope everyone get their grant soon

First I would like to extend my wish to you and your family !! 😊👍 Could you please let me know what english transcripts you provided for your partner ? Did you provide. IELTS as well ? 

/Thanks,
D