887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

3 minutes ago, Megrand1 said:

I don't understand what's there problem with cleaning the backlog

Any grant today?

Waiting from September 2018.

Submitted updated pcc more than 4months now.

Don't know what's going 

Only 1.
Lazy bustards are not working again

I hope they don’t just speed up the process in second half of the month just to show reduce processing time.

Last Friday was first day of May and today both very slow.

In April, they only start processing from 16th April.

I hope things change tomorrow..

6 minutes ago, nudgee said:

I hope they don’t just speed up the process in second half of the month just to show reduce processing time.

Last Friday was first day of May and today both very slow.

In April, they only start processing from 16th April.

I hope things change tomorrow..

It looks like they are playing stupid games with us. What's the problem with clearing the backlog, but they keep keeping us in terrible regional Australia with no access to any assistance. They have been steeling our lives and they are keeping doing this.

• Like 2

It looks like they are playing stupid games with us. What's the problem with clearing the backlog, but they keep keeping us in terrible regional Australia with no access to any assistance. They have been steeling our lives and they are keeping doing this.

I feel your pain mate, I hope you will get yours this month.
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Salman khan said:

Telegram grant

Co wendy

RE POSTING 

Hi guys, 

I'm bit confused about my son's medical request from co. Would you guys please help me to understand below scenario. 

I have received a request from co about my son's on the paper medical to be done- however on the letter it says before co ask me to complete on the paper medical she would like me to provide a letter from GP and a signed copy of the consent form. 

Does it mean that  I have to complete something else apart from providing a letter from GP and consent form? (To complete the medical request for my son)

Also I can see the referral letter is sitting in my immi account under my son name and say 501 medical examination needs to be completed - ,however he is under 6 months old and therefore he doesn't need to do this -am I right guys?

Also, could anyone please share a sample template or a format of GP Letter for new born please. 

Appreciate all your help , thanks in advance

18 minutes ago, Andy.L said:

RE POSTING 

Hi guys, 

I'm bit confused about my son's medical request from co. Would you guys please help me to understand below scenario. 

I have received a request from co about my son's on the paper medical to be done- however on the letter it says before co ask me to complete on the paper medical she would like me to provide a letter from GP and a signed copy of the consent form. 

Does it mean that  I have to complete something else apart from providing a letter from GP and consent form? (To complete the medical request for my son)

Also I can see the referral letter is sitting in my immi account under my son name and say 501 medical examination needs to be completed - ,however he is under 6 months old and therefore he doesn't need to do this -am I right guys?

Also, could anyone please share a sample template or a format of GP Letter for new born please. 

Appreciate all your help , thanks in advance

Hi Andy if co ask for 501 then you need to do it through Bupa I got same for my kid he is 2.5 yr and if you go through Bupa you don't need to do e consent as far I know. better to book with Bupa online 

Edited by 28-09-18
Forget

On 4/30/2020 at 12:49 PM, Liveyourlife said:
Applied in 14 Sep 19
On 3/28/2019 at 7:36 PM, Shik said:

It was in sydney but my bad because of my visa condition they withdrew me 😔😔😔 thats why i want to know if there is anything else i can do to study.It was for the bridging programme. 

On 5/3/2020 at 11:12 AM, suhailayaan@aim.com said:

3rd May 2020

Dear All,
Spoke to a representative of 60 minutes of 9now news and have sent my formal introduction and our situation to them. They want all of us to send mail with a brief story on our plight, challenges we are facing to meet financial ends, number of members, how we are managing this with lot of difficulty and sign off with your name and contact number. They informed that if they get more than 500 requests till Tuesday, they will make a documentary and show to the officials and later telecast in their program.. It's a golden opportunity, pls mention our situation and send mail to 60Minutes@nine.com.au

Draft mail..
You may add more flavour and contents to this...

(((Quote))))
Dear Concerned,
I am skilled migrant who came on 489 regional temporary visa and have struggled hard to meet ends. After completing 2 years of stay in regional area (with 1 yr of work in regional area), I applied for 887 PR visa. The only criteria to grant 887 PR is regional stay of 2 years including 1 yr of work in regional area. However, the Case officers in DHA are delaying the visa processing and currently their website shows back log of nearly 29 months. We are NOT given any government support especially during these COVID19 crisis. We have started online petition, campaigns and much more but we could not get the Case officers in DHA reduce the processing time and grant us visas ASAP so that we can fend for ourselves and get suitable jobs and move around to sustain ourselves. We are skilled migrants and we are confident that we will add value to the society by our meaningful contribution. Pls help us to make our plea reach the right officials and let them take right action to expedite our visa processing. Thanks and Best Regards,
Name / Mobile number.
((((Unquote))))

good one, are you the only one sharing the story of their struggle? 

1 hour ago, 28-09-18 said:

Hi Andy if co ask for 501 then you need to do it through Bupa I got same for my kid he is 2.5 yr and if you go through Bupa you don't need to do e consent as far I know. better to book with Bupa online 

Hi dear,

My son is not even 3 months old and I believe he doesn't need to do medical at Bupa center. 

Your baby is over 2 years old so it makes sense. 

Is there anybody else in the group can shed some light on this please. 

Thank you.

Edited by Andy.L