887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, Victor said:

Immigration Has just asked for evidence of English IELTS for my wife who is the main Applicant.  According to them the IELTS she submitted has now expired so they need a new IELTS test Score

We applied in August 2018

what a joke!! Its not a police clearance that someone has paid and after couple of weeks later will get the certificate !! if it is so easy matter everyone  would get 9 in IELTS and applied for 189!!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, JayK said:

I sent by email on 30th May 2020. The email is skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au

The visas and requests came today. I applied 20th Sep 2019

I attached form 1022, birth certificate, medicare card that has his name and a Gp letter. The Gp letter was very brief and I suppose that's why they've requested another letter

Hi Jay

just to clarify did u apply in Sep 19 or Sep 18.

if Sep 19, as per above have u got ur visas today?

1 hour ago, Victor said:

No this is our second contact with the  last time was in December 2019

We have an Agent 

Could not tell you who are CO is are agent never gave us this information and we did not ask

why they ask English language requirement i don't understand ..... and asking functional language is unbelievable 

55 minutes ago, Scorpio2011 said:

Hi Jay

just to clarify did u apply in Sep 19 or Sep 18.

if Sep 19, as per above have u got ur visas today?

I applied 887 on sept 2019. We got our baby in March 20 and I sent his details via email on 30th April 20. I received his 489 and 887 bridging today. Just note I did not mean I have been granted 887. It's just for the baby.

3 hours ago, Victor said:

Immigration Has just asked for evidence of English IELTS for my wife who is the main Applicant.  According to them the IELTS she submitted has now expired so they need a new IELTS test Score

We applied in August 2018

Is ur visa 489 or something else? There is no need to supply ielts for main applicant of 489 as per my understanding

1 hour ago, JayK said:

I applied 887 on sept 2019. We got our baby in March 20 and I sent his details via email on 30th April 20. I received his 489 and 887 bridging today. Just note I did not mean I have been granted 887. It's just for the baby.

Relax bro

just needed clarification. Don’t take otherwise