887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

The DHA and it’s CO,s will use any excuse to keep us in the regional area. Already provided English proof? Sorry, provide us again. Already provided police clearance? Too bad, send it again. You said you worked for one year and already uploaded all the pay slips? Wrong! Provide us the slips again. 

it’s like a clown circus. 

• Sad 3

1 minute ago, Salman khan said:

Alhamdulillah got my PR today.

Applied September 2018

1st contact: December 2019 asking for updated pcc for overseas. Though it's not needed as I didn't visit overseas.

Submitted: 25th December updated pcc.

Complained 17April 2020.

Grant 06 may

Family of 3.

Thanks everyone for the forum. 

• Like 23

Applied September 2018
1st contact: December 2019 asking for updated pcc for overseas. Though it's not needed as I didn't visit overseas.
Complained 17April 2020.
Grant 06 may
Family of 3.

Congratulations! Who’s the CO

4 minutes ago, justaguy said:

The DHA and it’s CO,s will use any excuse to keep us in the regional area. Already provided English proof? Sorry, provide us again. Already provided police clearance? Too bad, send it again. You said you worked for one year and already uploaded all the pay slips? Wrong! Provide us the slips again. 

Exactly👍

4 minutes ago, justaguy said:

And we are clowns here

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MDI said:

Applied September 2018

Complained 17April 2020.

Grant 06 may

Family of 3.

my overseas pcc also expired and never visited overseas since arrival in australia .. so i need to update too

25 minutes ago, MDI said:

Applied September 2018

Complained 17April 2020.

Grant 06 may

Family of 3.

Congratulation MDI.. just wondering what date of september did u applied and have you got your grant through CO Rajani??

1 hour ago, Salman khan said:

Congrats...Did you submit ielts for primary or university letter

Hi Salman,  for primary applicant no need ielts.but I submitted the old one. For secondary you need to submit ielts latest or uni certificate,transcript, medium of instructions. 

Thanks

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Salman khan said:

my overseas pcc also expired and never visited overseas since arrival in australia .. so i need to update too

In such cases you can write a letter mentioning you never visit and upload it to immi account. 

Or you can call immigration and ask advise as it is mentioned their website if someone not visit overseas it is not expired. 

But why some case officer asking don't understand. 

3 minutes ago, amina umar said:

I am having three kids 6 5 and 2 years... i am worried which english test suit for them as the officers are asked for english proof ...😜😜😜😜

Probably they might ask u to bring your kids in their office and make them read A B C D loud and clear🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, amina umar said:

hahaha..  i should start practicing them now😀😀👍👍

1 hour ago, nudgee said:

Congratulations! Who’s the CO

CO: RAJANI, 

Hi nudgee 

After getting PR which form we need to submit for medicare and centrelink.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Salman khan said:

Congrats...Did you submit ielts for primary or university letter

You are eligible for Green medicare card by the time you lodge the PR. There is no such card called (interim) blue, I think  

2 minutes ago, DVR said:

You are eligible for Green medicare card by the time you lodge the PR. There is no such card called (interim) blue, I think  

Yeah, I have a blue Interim card. Eligible for it when you have applied for 887 (had to go into medicare office to get it).