887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Just got my PR few minutes ago ...
Applied 15th Feb 2019
Updated all documents. Payslips, Tax Notice, Super Annuation statement, bank statement showing salary and rent, utilities bills, landlord statement, etc. PCC and AFP PCC.
I visited India once for a week after PCC expired but CO didn't ask for new PCC. AFP PCC i uploaded new one proactively after expiry of previous one.
CO Marea
Let me know if you want any other information. Stay strong ... !!!

Congratulations dear, enjoy your freedom ! Good to see some direct grants
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Applied_On_15th_Feb_2019 said:

Applied 15th Feb 2019

Updated all documents. Payslips, Tax Notice, Super Annuation statement, bank statement showing salary and rent, utilities bills, landlord statement, etc. PCC and AFP PCC.

I visited India once for a week after PCC expired but CO didn't ask for new PCC. AFP PCC i uploaded new one proactively after expiry of previous one.

CO Marea

Congrats Bro...

Salman...Keep Patience..:) One day will be your's

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Applied_On_15th_Feb_2019 said:

Applied 15th Feb 2019

CO Marea

Congrats 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Applied_On_15th_Feb_2019 said:

Applied 15th Feb 2019

CO Marea

Hi do you upload ielts for primary applicant or university letter

6 minutes ago, Applied_On_15th_Feb_2019 said:

Applied 15th Feb 2019

CO Marea

Congrats mate

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Owami said:

Hi guys, 

Applied 3 Feb 2019

Family of 5

Request for form 1339 - 06 May 2020

Co: Lisa GSM Adelaide

Hi Owami, 

I applied 2 Feb and also got a request for more documents on the 23rd April, from CO Lisa. My request was for more travel detail (which was detailed in the Form 80) SO very frustrating they do this!

Anyway, I see you also from South Africa! Good luck with this everything and hope your grant comes soon!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rigid said:

Hi Everyone, 

Applied 05 Feb 2019

Family of 4

1st Contact 06 May 2020 asking for more documents :

Updated AFP for me and wife (which I uploaded previously)

More evidence of current employment (I uploaded Payslips and PAYG previously)

Contract of previous employment as I moved to another company 6 months ago, (I uploaded Payslips for 18 months and PAYG previously).

CO: Regina

31 minutes ago, Applied_On_15th_Feb_2019 said:

Applied 15th Feb 2019

CO Marea

Applied 15th Feb 2019

CO Marea

Congratulations! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rigid said:

Hi Everyone, 

Applied 05 Feb 2019

Family of 4

1st Contact 06 May 2020 asking for more documents :

Updated AFP for me and wife (which I uploaded previously)

More evidence of current employment (I uploaded Payslips and PAYG previously)

Contract of previous employment as I moved to another company 6 months ago, (I uploaded Payslips for 18 months and PAYG previously).

CO: Regina

Applied 15th Feb 2019

CO Marea

Applied 15th Feb 2019

CO Marea

Congratulations! 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Applied_On_15th_Feb_2019 said:

Applied 15th Feb 2019

CO Marea

Congratulations 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BoddyFam said:

Hi Owami, 

I applied 2 Feb and also got a request for more documents on the 23rd April, from CO Lisa. My request was for more travel detail (which was detailed in the Form 80) SO very frustrating they do this!

Anyway, I see you also from South Africa! Good luck with this everything and hope your grant comes soon!

Hi Boddyfam, 

I hope Co Lisa opens our files again this week. I wonder why we are being asked to submit all that. Wishing you all the best! Co Lisa is getting all the SA files hahaha

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Salman khan said:

Yea i know but i notice few people have been asked ielts for primary applicant 

I did not add any Uni documents. But since others in this forum had been asked to upload English language score, I proactively added an IELTS Academic test report which i had taken in April 2018 for some academic purposes.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Kevinnnn said:

Does it has interim printed on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My case they may have made a mistake, It doesn't have Intrim printed on it and has a valid time period of 2025, and it is green. It doesn't matter as it all does the same thing and I wouldn't need to go to Centralink again, I believe. 

D

got a response from Audrey  Warren

Dear Jay,

Thank you for your emails regarding 887 Visa processing times. I am replying on behalf of Adam.

We share your concerns regarding temporary visa holders being left out of the Government’s Coronavirus Economic Response Packages. This means temporary visa holders who are waiting for their permanent visa applications to be processed have been denied eligibility for JobSeeker, JobKeeper, and Medicare support.

The Australian Greens put forward amendments in the Senate to extend the JobSeeker and JobKeeper packages to temporary visa holders, including work, skilled, protection, student, and non-protected special category visas, many of whom are also ineligible for Medicare. We are very disappointed that these amendments did not pass the Senate.

Many thousands of temporary visa holders have lost their jobs due to the COVID-19 shutdowns, and are now facing futures of uncertainty and destitution despite having lived in Australia for years, working hard, paying taxes, and raising families here. And we’re hearing many of these stories directly from people  who are suffering, facing huge uncertainty, and with little support.

They’ve supported us when our industries and economy needed them, which is why we should support them now, in their time of need.

Senator Nick McKim, Greens immigration spokesperson, wrote to Minster Tudge calling on the Government to urgently clear the backlog of permanent visa and citizenship applications, so that together we can rebuild Australia’s community and economic resilience.

The Greens will continue to fight for income support for people on temporary visas to ensure that no one is left behind during this pandemic.

All the best,

Audrey Warren

Constituent Liaison

Adam Bandt MP

Leader of the Australian Greens

Federal Member for Melbourne

Pronouns: she/her

GF1, 296 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy VIC 3065

EO P: 03 9417 0759 | APH P: 02 6277 4775 | F: 02 6277 8583

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, SJay said:

got a response from Audrey  Warren

Dear Jay,

Thank you for your emails regarding 887 Visa processing times. I am replying on behalf of Adam.

We share your concerns regarding temporary visa holders being left out of the Government’s Coronavirus Economic Response Packages. This means temporary visa holders who are waiting for their permanent visa applications to be processed have been denied eligibility for JobSeeker, JobKeeper, and Medicare support.

The Australian Greens put forward amendments in the Senate to extend the JobSeeker and JobKeeper packages to temporary visa holders, including work, skilled, protection, student, and non-protected special category visas, many of whom are also ineligible for Medicare. We are very disappointed that these amendments did not pass the Senate.

Many thousands of temporary visa holders have lost their jobs due to the COVID-19 shutdowns, and are now facing futures of uncertainty and destitution despite having lived in Australia for years, working hard, paying taxes, and raising families here. And we’re hearing many of these stories directly from people  who are suffering, facing huge uncertainty, and with little support.

They’ve supported us when our industries and economy needed them, which is why we should support them now, in their time of need.

Senator Nick McKim, Greens immigration spokesperson, wrote to Minster Tudge calling on the Government to urgently clear the backlog of permanent visa and citizenship applications, so that together we can rebuild Australia’s community and economic resilience.

The Greens will continue to fight for income support for people on temporary visas to ensure that no one is left behind during this pandemic.

All the best,

Audrey Warren

Constituent Liaison

Adam Bandt MP

Leader of the Australian Greens

Federal Member for Melbourne

Pronouns: she/her

GF1, 296 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy VIC 3065

EO P: 03 9417 0759 | APH P: 02 6277 4775 | F: 02 6277 8583

Nick McKim always helps migrant. He's good although I am not a fan of the Greens