887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

49 minutes ago, Mirza said:

Hi Charanjit, I got my baby's 489 few months ago when he was 4 months old, however, haven't received any referral letter for medical. Even there is no indication in immi account about that. Would you recon to send email asking for medical?

Hi Mirza,

Yes, I did send the email asking for eMedical consent form for my baby. Therefore i received eMedical consent form in my email. There was nothing in immi account expcept urgent action required " arrange health examination".

So i recommend you to send an email to skilled.support@homeaffairs.com.au and ask for your baby's eMedical consent form. They might ask for medical examination if your baby is over 6 months old. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DVR said:

Hi DVR, 

I think you have gone through posts of others who also have got an Interim Card. if someone has got green medicare, that one may be by mistake.

Do you want me to attach a copy of my Interim medicare card here 🙂 

1 hour ago, serry said:

Hi DVR, 

I think you have gone through posts of others who also have got an Interim Card. if someone has got green medicare, that one may be by mistake.

Do you want me to attach a copy of my Interim medicare card here 🙂 

Currently I got green medicare card valid for 1 year and its green in colour. Before this i had blue colour interim medicare card which expired after one year and they sent me new green card

Edited by Hans
  • Like 1

Currently I got green medicare card valid for 1 year and its green in colour. Before this i had blue colour interim medicare card which expired after one year and they sent me new green card

Does it has interim printed on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

28 minutes ago, Kevinnnn said:

Does it has interim printed on it?

Not in the green card i have currently. But it was printed interim on the blue one which i had for first one year before this green one

There are two different Medicare  cards. 

one is interim one that is given when you apply for visa 887

the other one is the one they give you when you get the 887 , that is PR. 

centrelink staff told me to come and bring the proof with me to get the green Medicare card once I get the 887. 

Edited by justaguy

11 hours ago, charanjit said:

Hi Mirza,

Yes, I did send the email asking for eMedical consent form for my baby. Therefore i received eMedical consent form in my email. There was nothing in immi account expcept urgent action required " arrange health examination".

So i recommend you to send an email to skilled.support@homeaffairs.com.au and ask for your baby's eMedical consent form. They might ask for medical examination if your baby is over 6 months old.

Hello @charanjit when you say eMedical consent form are you talking about the HAP ID?

Am I able to ask whats your application date?

36 minutes ago, Hans said:

Not in the green card i have currently. But it was printed interim on the blue one which i had for first one year before this green one

This is my second card and on this one also Interim Card is mentioned.....

IMG_20200507_074901099.jpg

14 hours ago, DVR said:

We all got Green medicare cards expiring in 2025 😊. then the Centerlink must have been mistaken 

may be they changed. blue card when you lodge 887 has a expiry date of 1 year. if everyone is getting green its great. there is no less of a benefit gained whilst on blue medicare cause that allows full access to medicare. only difference was the expiry date and difference that the medicare care holder is not yet a perm resident. 😉

• Like 1

may be they changed. blue card when you lodge 887 has a expiry date of 1 year. if everyone is getting green its great. there is no less of a benefit gained whilst on blue medicare cause that allows full access to medicare. only difference was the expiry date and difference that the medicare care holder is not yet a perm resident. [emoji6]

I think they might print a wrong card. That’s all

• Like 1

Hi,
I have applied for 887 on 19/03/2019. I am currently stuck overseas due to travel ban.
Anyone know about 887 grant for offshore applicant?
Thank you

I believe you will get pre-grant mail ....you may request immigration for exemption of your travel based on pre-grant mail...