sunnyside

28 minutes ago, Nakul Gautam said:

Help post 

Has anyone got PCC from Qatar? 

May I know the process? 

via embassy it says fingerprints obtain from local police & 

Authenticated by department of foreign affairs 

how do we do this? 

If you have any  expired Qatar PCC, please send that to embassy together with attached Application form and $ 55 fees with pre-postage cover to send the new one.It might take 6-8 weeks to get a new one,but no finger prints required if you have an old one.

5 minutes ago, OSCAR said:

If you have any  expired Qatar PCC, please send that to embassy together with attached Application form and $ 55 fees with pre-postage cover to send the new one.It might take 6-8 weeks to get a new one,but no finger prints required if you have an old one.

Thank you

Hi everyone,

I applied my 887 on 4th year of my 489.

Because i don't have enough residence evidence in the first 1 years and had high risk pregnancy so they transferred me back to Metro in the first second year.

Now i am fulfill the requirement but just wonder would they fail me for the first 1.5 years, which I don't have evidence? 

Please advice on this . I am a bit worry about the PR. Due to the crisis I lost my job , couldn't pay my bills, renting, even feeding family become somthing have to budget everyday. So I think if they would fail my application I should gone back home now before it too late.

Please advice on my circumstances. I need your help.

Thank you so much

• Like 1

Hi everyone,
Because i don't have enough residence evidence in the first 1 years and had high risk pregnancy so they transferred me back to Metro in the first second year.
Now i am fulfill the requirement but just wonder would they fail me for the first 1.5 years, which I don't have evidence? 
Please advice on this . I am a bit worry about the PR. Due to the crisis I lost my job , couldn't pay my bills, renting, even feeding family become somthing have to budget everyday. So I think if they would fail my application I should gone back home now before it too late.
Thank you so much

I strongly suggest you to contact migration lawyer ... I am bit scared if u leave in metropolitan area ..as it may consider as breach of visa conditions... for Residence proof you can provide payslips , utility , Rego documents, driving license, employment references or decelerations if stayed in shared accomodation ...etc....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, 887date1420202 said:

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much

After completing all the conditions to be eligible for 887, there should not be any problem. You can attach some records along-with a letter just to explain your situation about the second year...

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, 887date1420202 said:

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much

All you nee to do is attach support for all 4 years in Australia; e.g. if you moved to metro; why and how- if you cover all your grounds it should be alright. I would definitely go with MARA consultant for this case. All the best!!

3 minutes ago, sriam255 said:

Is that means, they have cleared all the files prior to January 2019. 

It doesn't mean that; there still are applicants who have applied in 2018 and are waiting. But its good sign though we know that they have started processing Feb 2019 files as well. Lest keep our fingers crossed and pray for everyone.

Edited by Dee
  • Like 1