887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, 28-09-18 said:

stat declaration.docx

If you already done medical of yOur  kid in 489 and co haven't ask for medical again you don't need it and you need passport and license coloured copy of non relative person who can come with you at jp or gp office to verify then you have to upload that ids and stat declaration form into immi account.Better to show that documents at Bupa medical doctor otherwise he will send request to immi to do verification of kid bcz of appearance change .

Thank you for your advise.

on stat dec under the BEFORE ME who should sign (JP or non relative).

Also we submit the medical when we apply 489 visa for everyone. I don not understand that Bupa medical doctors. How we send that Stat Dec to Bupa Medical doctors. Please advise .

Thank you 

7 hours ago, PMA said:

Thank you for your advise.

on stat dec under the BEFORE ME who should sign (JP or non relative).

Also we submit the medical when we apply 489 visa for everyone. I don not understand that Bupa medical doctors. How we send that Stat Dec to Bupa Medical doctors. Please advise .

Thank you 

At the time of 489 how old was ur child. Did co asked u for sat dec  @PMA

9 hours ago, 28-09-18 said:

stat declaration.docx

If you already done medical of yOur  kid in 489 and co haven't ask for medical again you don't need it and you need passport and license coloured copy of non relative person who can come with you at jp or gp office to verify then you have to upload that ids and stat declaration form into immi account.Better to show that documents at Bupa medical doctor otherwise he will send request to immi to do verification of kid bcz of appearance change .

Hi @28-09-18 do i need to use state (https://nt.gov.au/__data/assets/word_doc/0011/167933/statutory-declaration.docx) statutory declaration  or commonwealth one .

Edited by sislam

Hi all

for bank statement what should we provide ..2 years full transaction. or what should we focus mainly. Do we need to highlight salary credited and rent paid kind of thighs or what . Please explain 

Edited by sislam

Hay 

for bank statement what should we provide ..2 years transaction. or what should we focus mainly. Do we need to highlight salary credited and rent paid king of thighs or what . Please explain 

I just provided 2 full years statements. Did not highlight any transaction.

• Like 1

Just now, nudgee said:

I upload in residential - bank statement

@nudgeefor work proof  i have the following docs ( contact letter, payslips, time sheet, PAYG, tax return, super, employer reference letter etc). Do i need to upload it as a separate pdf file ( with proper identification) or make a combined Pdf of all docs and name it as work documents .....

[mention=3335]nudgee[/mention]for work proof  i have the following docs ( contact letter, payslips, time sheet, PAYG, tax return, super, employer reference letter etc). Do i need to upload it as a separate pdf file ( with proper identification) or make a combined Pdf of all docs and name it as work documents .....

I upload them separately, because there are different selections under work section.

55 minutes ago, nudgee said:

I upload them separately, because there are different selections under work section.

@nudgee but for residency proof( rent contract, electricity bill, mobile, Internet bill, rent receipts, rent contract renewal, bupa,car insurance, car registration) did u make separate pdf as well or combined thoseas a one pdf for a single residential address

• Like 1

[mention=3335]nudgee[/mention] but for residency proof( rent contract, electricity bill, mobile, Internet bill, rent receipts, rent contract renewal, bupa,car insurance, car registration) did u make separate pdf as well or combined thoseas a one pdf for a single residential address

Separately

[mention=3335]nudgee[/mention] -for the residency proof lease agreement 2years not work as proof ?

do we have to provide internet bill/utility bills for 2 years?

thanks in advance

If you have the utility bills then it’s better to attach them. If you don’t have them you can attach other residential proofs, any letter stating the residential address will do (car registration, insurance documents, gym membership statement, health insurance, phone bills etc)

10 minutes ago, nudgee said:

If you have the utility bills then it’s better to attach them. If you don’t have them you can attach other residential proofs, any letter stating the residential address will do (car registration, insurance documents, gym membership statement, health insurance, phone bills etc)

Yep thanks @nudgee i provided not all utility bills -As i have 1.5 years utility bills & rest (6months i lived with sister whose stat.decalaration i attached)

thanks

Yep thanks [mention=3335]nudgee[/mention] i provided not all utility bills -As i have 1.5 years utility bills & rest (6months i lived with sister whose stat.decalaration i attached)
thanks

That’s fine, CO will check your bank statement for that 6 months so don’t worry