887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

I updated my newborn's details in immi ac and sent the documents by email. Today Co Paul issued 489 and 887 bridging visa. He also followed up with a letter to request medical for the baby.  He said I provide Gp letter and I did the emedical consent in the immi ac and got hap id. He said I forward the letter and signed version of consent. In my email I had explained it would take ages to acquire a passport for him. Do you think I will get PR after providing the two without passport? Appplied 20 sept 2019

Immigration Has just asked for evidence of English IELTS for my wife who is the main Applicant.  According to them the IELTS she submitted has now expired so they need a new IELTS test Score

We applied in August 2018

Is your wife a primary application on 489 as well?

Immigration Has just asked for evidence of English IELTS for my wife who is the main Applicant.  According to them the IELTS she submitted has now expired so they need a new IELTS test Score

When was the IELTS test taken?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Victor said:

true if it 4.5 band ielts

Last one in 2017 primary applicant wife was on a 489 visa now on a bridging visa

So she used the 2017 IELTS test score for the 489, then for the 887 she did not take more IELTS tests and now they are asking you for new IELTS Test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, JayK said:

I updated my newborn's details in immi ac and sent the documents by email. Today Co Paul issued 489 and 887 bridging visa. He also followed up with a letter to request medical for the baby.  He said I provide Gp letter and I did the emedical consent in the immi ac and got hap id. He said I forward the letter and signed version of consent. In my email I had explained it would take ages to acquire a passport for him. Do you think I will get PR after providing the two without passport? Appplied 20 sept 2019

Hi JayK,

Do you mind asking how old is your baby now?

I'm on the same boat,  

Thank you