887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 minute ago, JSINGH said:

Hello All.... 

How many bands are required for Primary applicant in 887 Visas. ??  and why they are asking almost every one these days ? 

Thanks 

(a)    4.5....its functional english requirement

(b)    randomly asking depending upon the interpretation by CO

Finally got it 

Applied 28-9-18

Family of 4 

1contact 9-12-19  ask for afp for me n wife with all names co Eng and medical but in letter he mention no health examination required. 

Then silent after that for 4 1/2 month

Then my agent sent query not complaint 

2nd contact 21-4-20 ask for medical for 2 1/2 yr old kid co Kimberly she mention in note last co forget to put examination list .medical done on 12-5-20 .Then  my agent sent email to skill support medical finalised on 18-5-20 .

19-5-20 received my golden email co Robyn at 6:30 gsm Adelaide 

Thanks everyone hope for the best

Thanks god 

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, 28-09-18 said:

Finally got it 

Applied 28-9-18

Family of 4 

1contact 9-12-19  ask for afp for me n wife with all names co Eng and medical but in letter he mention no health examination required. 

2nd contact 21-4-20 ask for medical for 2 1/2 yr old kid co Kimberly she mention in note last co forget to put examination list .medical done on 12-5-20 .Then  my agent sent email to skill support medical finalised on 18-5-20 .

Thanks god 

Congratulations.. Enjoy your big day...

Finally got it 
Applied 28-9-18
Family of 4 
Thanks god 

Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, nudgee said:

1a0706eaefd7593b44efe83f92d5c7df.jpg
Based on the home affairs website, it’s 4.5 in each of the 4 components

For Pte I know someone who had 30 overall as an secondary applicant .As 30 is minimum they give you.Someone was asked to provide evidence  by Co they did book overseas & within week they got date .The lady was given overall 30 & was told then by institute that the minimum one can get is 30.That lady only had studied English till her primary school.

Edited by Jessi

2 hours ago, 28-09-18 said:

Finally got it 

Applied 28-9-18

Family of 4 

Thanks god 

Congratulations.

hi,  every member,

I have been tracking the 887 spreadsheet for a very long time. Wanna put my case (lodged on 03/Nov/2018) into the sheet. Would like to know how/where can I request the Authority to modify the sheet. Every time I open the sheet, it shows View Only. 

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, nudgee said:

I hope they come back to you this week. Seems like they are a bit faster in respond to additional info lately ...

I worry about 28 days they have given to me to respond. The next IELTS booking available is in the next week and it will take a few days to release the result. If then keep ignoring me and I keep waiting for the response, I might miss the deadline. I don't want to pay $350 for a useless exercise

hi,  every member,
I have been tracking the 887 spreadsheet for a very long time. Wanna put my case (lodged on 03/Nov/2018) into the sheet. Would like to know how/where can I request the Authority to modify the sheet. Every time I open the sheet, it shows View Only. 
Thanks!

I have added you to the tracker :)

I worry about 28 days they have given to me to respond. The next IELTS booking available is in the next week and it will take a few days to release the result. If then keep ignoring me and I keep waiting for the response, I might miss the deadline. I don't want to pay $350 for a useless exercise

I understand, pray that you will hear your good news this week and save you from all the troubles

I like to thank to this group for all the valuable information of 887 visa.

I received my grant this morning at 8.27am. My application information as below for your reference.

Applied: 21 March 2019

Granted: 19 May 2020 (Direct Grant)

Number of Applicant : 1

18 January 2019: Uploaded all required document

19 April 2020: Uploaded new police clearance for Australia and overseas

14 May 2020: Uploaded university certificate, academic transcript, enrollment letter and completion letter (Due to some COs request for English requirement in this forum)

18 May 2020: Uploaded my resume at 10.30pm

Edited by Hewitt Tan
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1