887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

12 hours ago, Hewitt Tan said:

I like to thank to this group for all the valuable information of 887 visa.

I received my grant this morning at 8.27am. My application information as below for your reference.

Applied: 21 March 2019

Granted: 19 May 2020 (Direct Grant)

Number of Applicant : 1

18 January 2019: Uploaded all required document

19 April 2020: Uploaded new police clearance for Australia and overseas

14 May 2020: Uploaded university certificate, academic transcript, enrollment letter and completion letter (Due to some COs request for English requirement in this forum)

18 May 2020: Uploaded my resume at 10.30pm

Congratulations! Can you let me know under which category you uploaded your degree? Is it under ‘other documents’ ? Thanks. 

Feedback from DOHA

The Feedback Form enables us to respond to clients who provide us with suggestions, compliments and complaints about the service the department provides. As the matter you raise is a request, it is not possible for the Global Feedback Unit to assist you with this matter.

Grant   Grant   Grant

Praised be to God our Father! 

Applied 18 Feb 2019 (887 Family Sponsored)

First Contact 7 May 2020 - Requesting for updated AFP as submitted on January 2020 an AFP done by Fit2Work for new job, immi doesn't accept it.

Submitted updated AFP 15 May 2020

Grant Date 20 May 2020.

CO Lisa

Thank you so much guys for all your help, I was able to see the many helpful ones like Russki, Maxzone, Nudgee and many more.

Thank you so much for all your inputs and enc.

We'll all get there guys, just encourage ourselves there's always a light after the tunnel.

The past year, I had ectopic so lost the supposed to be my first baby, I was bed bound for 3 months last year, I was bullied at work for standing firm on the values on our organisation, I left that job, my husband left end of March this year, doctor is checking if I have a breast Ca or Lung Ca but had cleared it.

So even all those sufferings there's always hope.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, mb88 said:

Grant   Grant   Grant

First Contact 7 May 2020 - Requesting for updated AFP as submitted on January 2020 an AFP done by Fit2Work for new job, immi doesn't accept it.

Grant Date 20 May 2020.

CO Lisa

Thank you so much guys for all your help, I was able to see the many helpful ones like Russki, Maxzone, Nudgee and many more.

We'll all get there guys, just encourage ourselves there's always a light after the tunnel.

The past year, I had ectopic so lost the supposed to be my first baby, I was bed bound for 3 months last year, I was bullied at work for standing firm on the values on our organisation, I left that job, my husband left end of March this year, doctor is checking if I have a breast Ca or Lung Ca but had cleared it.

congratulations

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mb88 said:

Grant   Grant   Grant

Grant Date 20 May 2020.

CO Lisa

awesome. so happy for you. 

26 minutes ago, Megrand1 said:

Feedback from DOHA

The Feedback Form enables us to respond to clients who provide us with suggestions, compliments and complaints about the service the department provides. As the matter you raise is a request, it is not possible for the Global Feedback Unit to assist you with this matter.

thats not helpful

32 minutes ago, Megrand1 said:

Feedback from DOHA

Hard luck, but nevertheless good try to seek answers. If one reads the migration act  closely it empowers the case officers to request for additional information  as per their determination.

This power supersedes of what is mentioned in the checklist or website. Once a applicant receives a request for additional information in most cases applicant need to provide it unless the case officer or superior decides otherwise.( bear mind to convenience the case officer will be long process which will involve time and energy)  It does not sound good, but that is how government bureaucracy operates. 

Global Feedback is legislated to only do limited things, they will never advise on the operational  matters or processes for the department. They do not have powers to do that., even if they find it is not correct. Hence you receives such standard responses.  

The case officers look at guidelines issued in (PAM) Procedure Advice Manual while assessing the case, one can subscribe it by paying the fees. Normally MARA agents have access to this. A free copy is available in selected state library  this will clarify things and answers most of the why's. If you need more clarity. 

In long run this needs to be changed, no doubt on that. 

• Like 3

Grant   Grant   Grant
Grant Date 20 May 2020.
CO Lisa

Awesome, so happy for you, enjoy your big day :)

38 minutes ago, mb88 said:

Grant   Grant   Grant

Grant Date 20 May 2020.

CO Lisa

Congrats.

42 minutes ago, mb88 said:

Grant   Grant   Grant

Grant Date 20 May 2020.

CO Lisa

Congratulations, enjoy the new life.