887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

3 minutes ago, nudgee said:
19 minutes ago, Jessi said:
[mention=3335]nudgee[/mention]. [mention=2577]Dee[/mention]  [mention=2941]Maxzone[/mention]any inputs .Any other senior members who can add their thoughts

I have sent an email to the home affairs and Alan Tudge 3 weeks ago about the incomplete applications issue and have not received any response , on the email also mention about the delay of the co in responding the additional document request and English requirement confusion.

Should I mention that it’s an unfair treatment given to us & more of harassment . I wish to write following I will quote what home-affair website & legislation says.Should I point out that it had only happened to those who earlier had got 489 offshore & its only been asked by GSM Adelaide office specifically .

12 minutes ago, Scorpio2011 said:

Finally day has arrived when I am writing this.

Application Date 25 March 2019

Direct Grant Date 20 May 2020

CO Vely, GSM Brisbane

Family of 3 from India

489 offshore applicant, Having Overseas qualifications, No IELTS was asked, Only uploaded documents as per the 887 cheklist on website.

Gud Luck to everyone and hope to see you all on Citizenship Forum soon.

Congrats

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, mb88 said:

Thank you jahidul😊Once you attached the updated PCC give them a day to 2 weeks and they'll get back to you, it could be the grant already. I provided them the pcc last Fri and get granted today so took 3 business days after submitting. 

Congrats

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Amberfeb said:

Hello everyone🙌🙌

Granted

Applied 26 feb 2019

First cont 12 may asked for kids medical and wife ielts

granted   today

Congratulations mate !!!!

would you mind telling us why they ask your wife's IELTS? was her IELTS expired when you applied for 887 or was it expired while the application being processed?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Megrand1 said:

Feedback from DOHA

The Feedback Form enables us to respond to clients who provide us with suggestions, compliments and complaints about the service the department provides. As the matter you raise is a request, it is not possible for the Global Feedback Unit to assist you with this matter.

The same thing happened with someone else before so he resent the letter to them saying “I am complaining” instead of “requesting” and they accepted it and looked into his request. 

Anyone has recently applied for Indian pcc. Bcz when I track it says that application has been assessed and is being returned to where u applied. I am scared that any problems in application or what bcz haven't mentioned that it is processed and says that is being returned. 

1 hour ago, Hans said:

Got it... so ita each band

Someone in Dec got visa granted on this score for functional English requirement .So this person told me it’s overall 30 they require they haven’t paid for Vac 2nd payment but did Pte.

2B36FCB1-FE74-49D5-9EDE-39327B7942A7.jpeg