887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 minute ago, nudgee said:

5 direct grants in the morning already, amazing job. Another 10 this afternoon would be great

That's a good news. More good news is that there were over 9,000 887 applications outstanding with DOHA (primary applicant would be roughly 4,000), out of which we have over 100 in the tracker pending the grant, representing ~2.5%.

If we are hearing of 5 grant here, that could translate in to 150-200 grants being provided today :).

PS: the analysis is very rough and high-level. But I believe it will not be too off from the reality 🙂

18 hours ago, Jai007 said:

Hi navdeep047. 

I applied on 10th dec 2018 

Had new born baby on jan 2020

Send doc to immigration on 11th april of newborn passport,form 1022 and birth certificate. 

18th april 2020 Received requests from CO cassandra for sons medical test from GP AND SIGNED form of medical consent form. 

21st april sent GP letter and signed form of medical consent. 

Awaiting reply from CO

I just talked to my agent and asked her to file another complaint...but she suggested me to wait for 28 days (from 7 May, 2020)

Did u complained???

8 minutes ago, Navdeep047 said:

I just talked to my agent and asked her to file another complaint...but she suggested me to wait for 28 days (from 7 May, 2020)

Did u complained???

Hi, you should at least give 2 weeks after you have submitted. And I think you just recently uploaded the doc and already made one complain. so you should wait until end of 28 days

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Navdeep047 said:

Did u complained???

I had applied in December as well. Docs requested on April 22nd, submitted further documentation on May 6th. I am giving them a month or 28 days as well, then I will complain

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Megrand1 said:

Mine is still initial assessment.

Did you click "I provided information..."?

Thank god I saw your post.....The "I provided information as requested" is so tiny and at the bottom of the page!

I have provided the info like the same day but did not realise we needed to do this...hopefully get a response soon.

And yes, once you supply all the required info click the button

Edited by Sam9999
  • Like 1