887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

10 hours ago, Sunjay said:

Hi guys, we applied on sep 2018 and got first contact on dec 2019 and still waiting for grant.

We just had baby yesterday. Now i am just wondering what documents  do i need to submit to add my 1 day old baby in the same application. Please guys if u can help me.

Thanks

Please first add your baby birth certificate and form change of circumstances 1022. After when you will get your baby passport then submit as well soon.

19 minutes ago, nudgee said:
22 minutes ago, Megrand1 said:
Guys, might be interesting  

IMG_20200522_075054.thumb.jpg.a1a9a9ed601c340863b41279606a080e.jpg

They would have granted at least 1000 in May. April has 3 days Easter holidays plus they only speed up after 16 April, would be interest to see how many they granted in May

It says includes primary and secondary. A family of 4 would be 4 grants but actual its just 1?!!!1

Hi guys, I’m gonna send a complaint and write about all those 2018 applicants who have been forgotten, most of us had an initial contact from the GSM Adelaide office, but then never heard back from them. Based on last few weeks we see GSM Brisbane is following up their applications sometime just after a few hours or days. If any of you is keen, please let me know the name of your CO and CO position number and GSM location. Thank you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Megrand1 said:

Guys, might be interesting

IMG_20200522_075054.jpg

Looks a good spike up in numbers.. Could have been even better if they have not asked questions ! Positive out of this is the queue seems to be moving at a steady pace.. which is good news for the larger forum..

• Like 1

17 hours ago, JJL said:

Hello Members,

I'd like to ask a question here about  the valid time of AFP.

In the Immi website states: For immigration purposes, Australian police certificates are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.

My case: Applied for 887 in Nov 2018, the AFP certificate issued in Apr 2019.

Is it still valid for my application or I need to get a new one?

Thanks.

J

Do get a new one as it's only valid for a year, that means it's only until April 2020. Getting AFP is as quick as 1 business day. It's better to provide them a new one rather than wait for them to ask as it's going to delay the grant. Hope this helps 🙂

Edited by mb88

17 hours ago, ASH_R said:

1st contact today

Gutted!!!!!

requested AFP (had done police check with another company not directly from AFP)

The National History Check that you have provided is not sufficient. The department requires a 'Complete Disclosure' Australian Federal Police Check from the Australian Federal Police. The Australian Federal Police Check that you previously provided to the department has expired and is no longer valid

They don't take AFP from third party, I attached a new AFP before my old one expires but because it's from Fit2Work they didn't accept it and has to get a new AFP before they grant PR.

10 minutes ago, mb88 said:

Do get a new one as it's only valid for a year, that means it's only until April 2020. Getting AFP is as quick as 1 business day. It's better to provide them a new one rather than wait for them to ask as it's going to delay the grant. Hope this helps 🙂

I've already applied for the new one, appreciated for the helping hands in the group!

12 hours ago, Sunjay said:

Yea been a while Rajani is my CO.. did complain twice but same bs. Now i am slowly loosing my grip. Its really frustrating and cant even explain how frustrate i am 😔😔

My CO is RAJANI too, assigned on 09th Jan, 2020. 
submitted required documents but still no response in FOUR months ...!!! 
already complaint once on 08th May...just delaying for no reason !!!