887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

3 hours ago, Country People said:

It's  2020 buddy, I know two more cases like this. Within 2 days of lodgement CO pinging for documents. 

I was wondering if all these people are working in Health related professions? I am just thinking out of the box wondering if this is related to fast-tracking Health professionals during Covid-19.

1 minute ago, wng said:

I was wondering if all these people are working in Health related professions? I am just thinking out of the box wondering if this is related to fast-tracking Health professionals during Covid-19

The one I know drives taxi. Chill 😋. As I stated before, me and my partner got contacted within 4 days of submitting 489 application back in 2017, but took 6 months for grant. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kreepaparajul said:

Oh then you can do stat dec by yourself mentioning you were staying in that place. 

@Kreepaparajul i also need to do similar stat declaration. One of the friends whom I was living with is a dentist. 

Can he sign it himself stating the period I lived and address details without the need of witnessing anyone?

Thanks

2 hours ago, nudgee said:

Come on May people, bring the party on !

Date of application - 24/04/2019

CO contact  - 26/05/2020

Documents uploaded today - 27/05/2020

CO Asked for AFP and  Rental Lease.

I don't have lease on my name. So, I have uploaded a Statutory Declaration from my friend that I was living with him for that particular time period (1 year). 

At the time of lodgement, I have already uploaded Bank Statement, Pay slips, letters from Various departments, Doctor, Pathology, Proof of Purchase etc Showing my name and address.  

Any other suggestions ???

once again Thanks Nudgee and all other active members for your help. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, New18 said:

Alhamdulillah

Ok i am breaking the silence

Applied on 5th May 2019

Just received the grant

Will Share the details shortly

good news mate. congrats .. can't wait for september 2019 file. the way we going may be another month, i guess...

bit excited😃😃

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Navdeep047 said:

Can someone please find CO Cassandra for me....😂...its been almost 2 weeks since my son had his medical ... 

I've sent a complaint asking what happened to our COs and if our applications have been forgotten lol. I let you know when they get back to me, if they do.

• Like 1

Just now, Fabio said:

I've sent a complaint asking what happened to our COs and if our applications have been forgotten lol. I let you know when they get back to me, if they do.

My agent told me to wait for 28 days...so we still have 1 week to go before i file another complaint...