887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

20 minutes ago, Megrand1 said:

Got this from Doha.

Don't know what I should do with this.

The Department of Home Affairs has received your feedback on 25 May 2020. Feedback on our processes and services is important and we thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

good...regarding IELTS issue for main applicant , right?...atleast they acknowledged your concern

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Parag said:

Finally got the grant this morning after a long long wait.

Applied: 28th of oct 2018

First contact: 12th jan 2020

Granted: 28 may 2020

CO: wendy

Thankyou all for your lovely feedbacks and suggestions. Truly appreciate it.

Goodluck and best wishes to everyone 

Congratulations mate. Did you complain or sent a suggestion?

12 minutes ago, Megrand1 said:

That's almost everything. The rest is useless general information.

It was a complaint

Being a complaint it at least needs a basic explanation addressing the question raised,rather than a mere acknowledgement.  

I have PTE result of date 27 June 2017. As per the site, it is mentioned that it should be valid for 3 years for immigration. I am the primary applicant and it is not required to upload the primary function English docs.  Nowadays, Some CO is asking for this proof, Should I upload it or not? 

If I uploaded it, will it create any issue? or I should wait and upload this only if they ask. I applied for my VISA on 29 Jan 2020.

2 minutes ago, Maan said:

Applied-7th May 2019

family of 3 . 

Direct grant -28th May 2020

updated -afp , lease renewal 2020. Bachelor transcript. Recent payslips.

case officer - Heidi.

Congratulations  !!!!! 

Heidi is a good one

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ajay23888 said:

I have PTE result of date 27 June 2017. As per the site, it is mentioned that it should be valid for 3 years for immigration. I am the primary applicant and it is not required to upload the primary function English docs.  Nowadays, Some CO is asking for this proof, Should I upload it or not? 

If I uploaded it, will it create any issue? or I should wait and upload this only if they ask. I applied for my VISA on 29 Jan 2020.

Upload it to be on safe side. its valid PTE for u. Many case officers creating drama for it and wasting people's time and money.

Guys 

We have applied on April 9th 2019 for 887 and added the baby in june

The first contact is on May 23rd asking for 1022 form and today I recieved 489 visa for the baby and after that recieved an acknowledgement that baby is added to the 887 visa 

This means the visa might get delayed is it.???

I don't know what's happening 

19 minutes ago, bornil said:

Upload it to be on safe side. its valid PTE for u. Many case officers creating drama for it and wasting people's time and money.

I was thinking to upload my degree transcript in case a case officer asks me at a later stage. but i wasn't asked in the first contact from case officer. 

and migration agent advised me to upload only the requested documents. 

2 hours ago, Deepan said:

Hi 

i emailed to skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au with all the documents and the immi account reference number. 
Birthcert , passport, form  1229 , medicare card, bridging visa, vivo or 489 grant notice. Pretty much all docs related to your baby will do. 

they updated the immi account within 3 days. 

thanks 

thanks for the prompt reply mate, I have sent an email but not the attachments. I did send the attachments now. thanks heaps. only thing is even they allocated an HAP ID, the earlies Bupa appointment is in end of July (Melb- closest Bupa centre to Geelong). will see 🙂 

45 minutes ago, Don79 said:

171345621_28-05.png.572d36f0e410e83ee34f0f5e6b4db1d8.png
I saw this interesting comment on Tracker

It’s good to see the applicants are objecting to English requirement for primary applicant. If everyone starts complaining to the case officers they will stop asking for these useless things. But the people here are spoiling the case officers by providing English for primary applicants thus making life hard for others. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Kumar123 said:

Guys 

The first contact is on May 23rd asking for 1022 form and today I recieved 489 visa for the baby and after that recieved an acknowledgement that baby is added to the 887 visa 

dont think so, its a good sign. 

33 minutes ago, Kumar123 said:

Guys 

I am on same boat like u. My case officer did not ask anything,just said that application is on progress on 26th May,2020, then they gave 489 and bridging visa to my baby. 

Did not create HAp id or ask for medical

Application date:19th April,2019, baby born: 24th October,2019

36 minutes ago, Kumar123 said:

Guys 

No mate that means they will give you grant all... as baby needs to be added in 887 (before baby must have 489 so thats what you got)