887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, Harooni said:

Hi rigid,

congratulations on your grant.may i know how should i create hap id for my son who is 2 years old. Can you please let us know the process?

Thanks

I have the same question,

I sent an email to skill support but still waiting for a response. 

1 hour ago, nudgee said:

According to the tracker, they processed applications till 01/01/19 in 1st May 2020, now it’s end of May and they have already processed till 16/05/19. That’s 5 months of grants!

So next month, if they continue this speed, they will process till October?

Everyone from May to Oct make sure you update your documents.

Noted Nudgee. Thanks for your support and guideline. I am September 2019 applicant's and working  to update all the documents again

17 hours ago, Raja887 said:

Granted!!

Applied 25/02/2019

First contact: 12/05/2020 Asked AFP & Evidence of english for primary applicant.

CO: Nikhila

Uploaded AFP & MPA certificate Immediately on12/05/2020 and complained about English evidence(not required)

granted: 29/05/2020 @ 3pm

CO: Nikhila

Family of 4

Didn’t provide english evidence as not required on 887.

21 hours ago, oalabi said:

nobody in their right sense will ask for proof of english from an 8yr old. 

mate you got a complaint .. they are out of brain now.. asked me fictional English as main applicant .. some one complain and got in 2 weeks i am going to do same..btw is it new case officer or same one..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CD-Waiting-For-PR said:

Yes it's average 4.5. if you can see other English level pages, they specifically mentioned each word and not used average word

yes i provided average 4.5  one was 4/9 for secondary applicant  and they did not ask for it in request again..only PCC

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Harooni said:

Hi rigid,

congratulations on your grant.may i know how should i create hap id for my son who is 2 years old. Can you please let us know the process?

Thanks

Hi Harooni, thanks mate and sorry for the late response.

So you can do it via IMMI account, you need to create a new application and a list of different types of applications will appear to chose from, one of those type will be medical only.

However, I'm afraid this feature was made unavailable a couple of months ago as far as I remember, but it won't hurt to try it..

Good luck mate

Due to COVID, I didn't receive offshore Police Clearance yet. You guys think that I have anything to do about it ? Because I had visited home country last 2 years and the one I got for 489 was expired a long time ago .. ☹️  

On 1/9/2020 at 8:45 AM, SUDIP said:

1) You must have documents stating your Hours, which is equivalent to Full time working hours. Your Payslip is the best supporting document

2) Every year you have 4 weeks of Annual leave so 8 weeks are good, But if you were out of Country for Work related the you can claoim more than that as well. In my case i was 8 weeks on my annual leave and 4 weeks for work related. IMMI considered all and granted 887.

3) Even after completing your 2 yrs, you must be in designated area only as per your 489 visa. Infact, untill your 489 is valid. You will get bridging visa immediately but it will come in effect once 489 expire.

Thanks

This is the most clear answer I saw on this thread about Annual leave, Thanks buddy. 

Quick question, I spent 20 days on annual leave abroad for the last 2 years, out of which are there 15 working days. Only 8.4 days covered with annual leave and the remaining 6.6 were unpaid leave. They are holiday (not-work related). 

Should I be worried about covering those days before lodging 887 to cover 2 years residence ? 

/Thanks, 
D

4 hours ago, DVR said:

You think a kid around 5 years old would have criminal offenses ?🤪

It is a common sense not to ask for Police clearance from kids but our COs have super powers to ask for such things 

I asked because few days back someone got request of signed consent from 2 months old baby...,

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, jaknap3 said:

It is a common sense not to ask for Police clearance from kids but our COs have super powers to ask for such things 

I asked because few days back someone got request of signed consent from 2 months old baby...,

Consent form should be signed by any parent who has a kid. Doesn't matter what age the cub is. 

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

can someone helps me on the below query:

->should i upload newborn form1229 consent to grant 887 visa without having passport received?

->passport applied for 2 months old baby last week only...

or should i wait till passport arrives as the 1229 form have passport details required...

already sent other medical related stuff to skilled support & they added baby to our file with all health declaration completed.

887 lodged date: 30June 2019

no case officer allocated yet.

2 hours ago, DVR said:

Consent form should be signed by any parent who has a kid. Doesn't matter what age the cub is. 

I think form 1229 Consent Form is required in case of adoption or other scenarios and it is not mandatory for all.

Guys please confirm if my understanding is correct.

A09AD4DC-86C3-44D2-95B6-FCBABB44BF2F.jpeg

11 minutes ago, jaknap3 said:

I think form 1229 Consent Form is required in case of adoption or other scenarios and it is not mandatory for all.

Guys please confirm if my understanding is correct.

A09AD4DC-86C3-44D2-95B6-FCBABB44BF2F.jpeg

Yeah,

its compulsory to fill form 1229& upload under respective kid section,

but my question if anyone can please tell

as i am awaiting passport of newborn 2 months old, should i fill the form 1229 without passport details of baby? 
or should i fill and upload when i receive the same??

if anyone knows ??

thanks in advance guys