887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

On 6/1/2020 at 9:25 AM, Raja887 said:

Hi Sabbasi

you can email them on: skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au

or

go through the website: www.homeaffairs.gou.au and select the “Compliments, complaints and suggestions” than select complaints and follow the steps.

I emailed them first and after 2 weeks complaint through their website and after 3 days grant visa. 
Hope it helps.

thanks mate!!

On 6/1/2020 at 10:40 AM, KJV said:

Grant! Grant! Grant!

Co: Sophie 

Applied 13.12.2018

First contact: 21 Apr 2020  (co:Robyn)  

Request medical for my son and statutory declarations. Last Friday did the medical for my son. And today PR granted.

I would like to thank all and everyone who helped me on this forum. This is an amazing forum which gives hope to everyone

Congratulations KJV,

Could you tell me how old your baby was at time of medical? What medical they do eg. blood test or x rays?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zoo said:

2 April.  No, CO didn't touch my file yet. 

How about you? 

My application date is 19th April,2019 CO touched my file on 26th may,2020 but did not request anything, just informed that file is allocated for processing. However, I called immigration yesterday and asked whether my 7 months baby needs medical conducted by immigration required or not, they said required but it will be decided by CO. It CO's wish when he will ask.

I emailed to skilled support yesterday, no response yet.Seems like a Case officer(Eng, never heard his name) filled timesheet by touching my file and escaped..:P

• Sad 1

Applied on 28th May 2019. CO contacted today and asked for a list of documents including Functional English for primary as well as secondary applicant. Primary applicant in my case is same as 489. Should I go for  English language certification again by PTE, IELTS or TOFEL or others or shall I reply back explaining I have PTE done in 2015 and I am an MBA from India. Pls guide.

• Like 1

Hi there

Received s56 from the CO Andrej asking for my “previous employment” which NOT part of my 489 visa (I can provide though) & 

“Evidence of self employment” whereas I have provided 90% of all the documents he’s asked for. 

What am I supposed to do?

Regards 

28 minutes ago, Nas said:

Hi there

Received s56 from the CO Andrej asking for my “previous employment” which NOT part of my 489 visa (I can provide though) & 

“Evidence of self employment” whereas I have provided 90% of all the documents he’s asked for. 

Regards 

When you apply ?

46 minutes ago, Nas said:

Hi there

Regards 

May i please know what exactly did you submited as a proof of employment is it clear enough to establish that you work min 35hrs for 53 weeks