887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

36 minutes ago, stuckatjob said:

I have sent following format to my uni as a reference if they don't have their owns(I found it online). Most uni would have one. Maybe you might go with something similar

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that <FULL NAME> has completed his <DEGREE NAME> from <UNIV NAME> University during <PERIOD OF STUDY>. He was awarded the degree by the University on <DATE OF AWARD>.

The medium of instruction for the above mentioned course was in English for the entire <NO. of YEARS> years duration both written and spoken.

His Register Number (ID) in the Univeristy was <Reg No.>.

Thank you. 
Much appreciated 

13 minutes ago, rahul_123 said:

Few days ago I was asked for functional english and I had complained about it, today i got this reply...still waiting for grant

IMG_20200604_161527.jpg

When did they ask you to give evidence of functional English can you share the date?Also when did you complain ? I am in same situation but they had not replied to me it’s now 18 day’s I had made my first complaint .

48 minutes ago, bornil said:

Thanks for the info. Dont know when they will come back and give me HAP id for baby's medical. I lodged complain yesterday. lets see what will happen.

I complained on 21 April and they contacted us on 7 th May...so may be about a week or so for u as well... 🙂 ...or could be less.

16 minutes ago, Jessi said:

When did they ask you to give evidence of functional English can you share the date?Also when did you complain ? I am in same situation but they had not replied to me it’s now 18 day’s I had made my first complaint .

Asked on 28 may..complained same day

9 minutes ago, Megrand1 said:

It's ridiculous what they're doing

Same like me. They just skipped my file( Application date:19th April) by saying that application in progress(on 26th May,2020). But nothing ask after that, even did not give Hap id for my 7 months old child's medical . 

Its disguising that they are giving time to 3-4 months later candidates but not bothering our files. I complained yesterday. lets see what they will reply.