887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Just now, bornil said:

Exactly, they are confusing us too. But I have heard that, although they respond like a Robot, they will forward my case to the CO team, is it true? if not, why we are wasting time by poking them??

I have no idea what's going on inside

1 minute ago, Megrand1 said:

I'll start complaining to the ombudsman if I'm not granted today

dont be so angry mate. They still did not change the processing time(21 to 24 months). So, they made it legal still. Lodge complain every 14 days I think

4 minutes ago, SMRITI said:

Applied on 31/01/2019

Contacted on 06/05/2020 for baby's passport

Contacted today 05/06/2020 for Baby medical request by CO Vely.

Guys do you think a letter from GP will do or need to do medical request for baby?

Did they give you HAP Id? If they provide u HAP id, you have to do formal medical conducted by immigration

Guys, I have seen in trends that CO's are very reluctant on the applicants who have baby after lodging 887 visa. Whats teh reason behind it? Is it to avoid centrelink, jobseeker or jobkeeper in this time? I have been told by one of my seniors. I

9 minutes ago, SMRITI said:

Applied on 31/01/2019

Contacted on 06/05/2020 for baby's passport

Contacted today 05/06/2020 for Baby medical request by CO Vely.

Guys do you think a letter from GP will do or need to do medical request for baby?

Co VELY is really good. He/she been giving direct grants pretty fast. 

Hi everyone,

I have a query regarding updating medicare, It would be great if someone who received the grant in last couple of weeks or within a month could reply.

Do we need to contact medicare regarding updating our visa status etc to get the new card?

Thanks,

1 minute ago, KhanR said:

Hi everyone,

I have a query regarding updating medicare, It would be great if someone who received the grant in last couple of weeks or within a month could reply.

Do we need to contact medicare regarding updating our visa status etc to get the new card?

Thanks,

HI

After grant, you will receive letter from Medicare regarding that they have been informed by DIBP and will send you Green medicare automatically and to check, download Medicare App and link it with MyGov. You will see a Green Medicare in APP automatically.

I have seen dirent grant from Vely but i was contacted a month before for my baby's passport and was not requested any medicals but after a month of waiting,

They requested medical. It is very hard to get appointment as well. This is really frustrating. 

2 minutes ago, SMRITI said:

I have seen dirent grant from Vely but i was contacted a month before for my baby's passport and was not requested any medicals but after a month of waiting,

They requested medical. It is very hard to get appointment as well. This is really frustrating. 

Direct Grant for whom? For you or someone else.

4 minutes ago, SMRITI said:

I think we have to accept the fact. CO's are very lazy for applicants who have baby after lodging 887 visa. I am also same boat like you.( application date: 19th April,2019). they did not even provide Hap id for my baby. They could ask all things to u at first instance, rather they are lingering. They know that it will take time to do medical.

22 minutes ago, bornil said:

I think we have to accept the fact. CO's are very lazy for applicants who have baby after lodging 887 visa. I am also same boat like you.( application date: 19th April,2019). they did not even provide Hap id for my baby. They could ask all things to u at first instance, rather they are lingering. They know that it will take time to do medical.

You can request HAP ID by yourself by sending and email to skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au. 

you will get that in 2-3 days . 

Ignore this if you already sent an email . 

thanks 

Hi

I have a request for AFP and functional english do i need to do english exam or my studies here for 2years will that be enough?

How do i reply to them there is no email reply or just attach documents?

They havent requested for medicals yet should i be worried?

Please assist if you have answer for my questions

Thankyou

2 minutes ago, Jab said:

Hi

I have a request for AFP and functional english do i need to do english exam or my studies here for 2years will that be enough?

How do i reply to them there is no email reply or just attach documents?

They havent requested for medicals yet should i be worried?

Please assist if you have answer for my questions

Thankyou

just AFP and 2 yrs fulltime study in english medium is enough. no medical unless they ask for.

3 hours ago, bornil said:

So, You have done your part. Nothing to do, just pray. I think, your file is complicated for divorce and baby issue. But I hope they will solve ASAP as you lodged complain and poked them by your MP

Thank you both @dar8 and @bornilfor your advice, its good to have a second party opinion as well sometimes..!

I hope we get it soon as it is tough also being turned down from many workplaces at the as moment with permanent job offers due to visa even after being successful with all screening processes and constant job searching..!! I guess will have to put up with this for more time..! Best wishes to all applicants..!