887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, Deepan said:

You can request HAP ID by yourself by sending and email to skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au. 

you will get that in 2-3 days . 

Ignore this if you already sent an email . 

thanks 

I emailed to skilled.support and gsm.allocated and lodged complain also. Still they did not give me anything. Even I called them to provide me Hap id, but no result. I Think its intentional. 

It is even super frustrating.. nerve breaking waiting for grant after request and first contact compared to waiting for first contact... the rate at which i refresh my email is super depressing.. i salute everyone waiting. If my grant doesnt come soon enough. I might just loose my shit.. 

• Sad 2

14 minutes ago, oalabi said:

It is even super frustrating.. nerve breaking waiting for grant after request and first contact compared to waiting for first contact... the rate at which i refresh my email is super depressing.. i salute everyone waiting. If my grant doesnt come soon enough. I might just loose my shit.. 

Exactly. Now-a-days I cant concentrate in work. Everyday seeing people getting grants who applied 3-4 months after me and my file is untouched even after email and complain. Dont know why they are harrasing applicants who have baby after lodgement of 887 

On 6/4/2020 at 11:41 AM, Scorpio2011 said:

Hi

No need to have documents certified like payslips, bank statements, lease documents, id proofs, Tax and Super docs. Documents for every applicant on your file shud be seperated. If you have system generated payslips, let those be as it is for whatever period those belong to but if you are scanning multiple documents to make one PDF file, just check on DIBP website for max file size. 

Thanks 

Thanku so much

1 hour ago, bornil said:

I emailed to skilled.support and gsm.allocated and lodged complain also. Still they did not give me anything. Even I called them to provide me Hap id, but no result. I Think its intentional. 

Hi Mate 

did you check your immi account ? 

they wont send any email for medicals , its only notifications. 

thanks 

9 minutes ago, amina umar said:

no body update tracker today as there are many direct and indirect grants today 

What is the latest date to process today as per your source? I believe Nudgee is busy and nobody taking responsibility

2 hours ago, Dona said:

Thank you both @dar8 and @bornilfor your advice, its good to have a second party opinion as well sometimes..!

I hope we get it soon as it is tough also being turned down from many workplaces at the as moment with permanent job offers due to visa even after being successful with all screening processes and constant job searching..!! I guess will have to put up with this for more time..! Best wishes to all applicants..!

Try ombudsman too , you have gone way past published processing times , you can provide all the replies you've received for your complaint letters to ombudsman and timelines of co requests and contacts ,  there is a chance that the ombudsman will contact immi , you've already waited too long

23 minutes ago, dar8 said:

Try ombudsman too , you have gone way past published processing times , you can provide all the replies you've received for your complaint letters to ombudsman and timelines of co requests and contacts ,  there is a chance that the ombudsman will contact immi , you've already waited too long

Will do.. Thanks again..! 

Hi , I applied 19/Jul/2019. They contact me today asking me for “further evidence of residence in form of lease payments”. I attached lease contracts, rental agreements and bank statements in my original application. What else should I attach? Also, they ask me for secondary applicant English as IELTS has one year validity an it was done in Jan 2018.

Edited by Alex83

4 minutes ago, Alex83 said:

Hi , I applied 19/Jul/2019. They contact me today asking me for “further evidence of residence in form of lease payments”. I attached lease documents, rental agreements and bank statements in my original application. What else should I attach? Also, they ask me for secondary applicant English as IELTS has one year validity an it was done in Jan 2018.

you sure they are not asking the living evidence of the period from submission to present?

3 minutes ago, Alex83 said:

No, they ask me from the time arrive to June 2019.

if you have, you can provide some official mail with address, such as car rego, insurance, drive license, etc

Edited by MMM

25 minutes ago, Alex83 said:

Hi , I applied 19/Jul/2019. They contact me today asking me for “further evidence of residence in form of lease payments”. I attached lease contracts, rental agreements and bank statements in my original application. What else should I attach? Also, they ask me for secondary applicant English as IELTS has one year validity an it was done in Jan 2018.

Ask your real estate for Tenant Ledgers for your property. It shows all the trasactions for rent, and address, Tenants name on it.. Just saying in case you dont know. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Alex83 said:

today asking me for “further evidence of residence in form of lease payments”.

You can also get a copy of your rental ledger (aka tenant ledger) from your real estate company and attach it as evidence of residence at your address. It takes only 5 minutes for the real estate company receptionist to provide you with one.

• Thanks 1