887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 hours ago, Jul_19 said:

Hi everyone.

Has anyone got case officer recently and asked list of documents again for two years residency and one year employment even all docs were submitted before while lodging application? 
Case Officer is Rajani 

When was ur application date? My friend been asked for residency too and surprisingly case officer is same.

4 minutes ago, prak000 said:

When was ur application date? My friend been asked for residency too and surprisingly case officer is same.

4 July 2019 

I was asked both residency and employment all docs again even submitted at the time of lodgement 

5 hours ago, RS32 said:

Same here mate.

They asked me the same documents again to submit which I already did.

But somehow I uploaded few more documents. 
Hope for best now.

Same here . Asked same documents 2nd time . And uploaded few more residential documents 

10 hours ago, Jul_19 said:

4 July 2019 

I was asked both residency and employment all docs again even submitted at the time of lodgement 

Unfortunately CO rajani is the worst CO. She/he tries to harrash applicants.I have heard 2-3 cases of 2018 applicants with this CO. Anyways, best of luck. Hope another CO will verify your documents. Submit potential gov proof like Car rego, ATO assessment notice etc.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MAH said:

I saw the below grant at fb

image.png.8dd405eeca513dc1d8739b5e0948317d.png

theres another grant on tracker dated today - lodged date 26-07-2019 hopefully people who get the grants will update us later in the day 

Edited by trx

If immediate family member is to have operation in the home country, will the company pay the wage out of the personal leave for the time while I was absent?

if I need to prove that the immediate family had the operation, do I need to provide English-translated medical certificate to the company? Or what documents should I provide? 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, memphis said:

If immediate family member is to have operation in the home country, will the company pay the wage out of the personal leave for the time while I was absent?

if I need to prove that the immediate family had the operation, do I need to provide English-translated medical certificate to the company? Or what documents should I provide? 

You can go on emergency leave which can be paid if you have personal (sick) leave left. I have been in this situation before. May be depends on company.

26 minutes ago, memphis said:

depends on the company i guess , if you provide proof they might be flexible and let you take personal leave or they might ask you to take it from annual leave

20 minutes ago, Sha said:

You can go on emergency leave which can be paid if you have personal (sick) leave left. I have been in this situation before. May be depends on company.

What evidence should I provide like English-translated medical certificate?

11 minutes ago, trx said:

depends on the company i guess , if you provide proof they might be flexible and let you take personal leave or they might ask you to take it from annual leave

What evidence should I provide like English-translated medical certificate?

22 hours ago, justaguy said:

That’s strange. Your attached documents should show in the list as * attachments received of 60 maximum. I would give it some time as the home affairs sometimes does some maintenance work on the site or maybe it takes time to show you all the attachments in your application imported screen. 

I logged into my IMMI account just now still shows as 0 attachments "received of 60 maximum". Really worried that my agent has not appended a single supporting document event though its 2 - 3 weeks after submitting application. I think he has just submitted the application via Immi account without providing any supporting docs just to provide me with "Acknowledgement of application of Skilled Regional (subclass 887) visa" to show that he applied.

Any suggestions from senior members. Should I tell my agent that I imported application and found that there were no supporting documents added.

Appreciate your advice.

Thanks