887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

6 hours ago, JayK said:

Am the same applied newborn passport and still waiting. Applied 20th September. By the rate at which they are processing, September will start late next week. Hope am lucky like this guy! First case I've heard baby granted without passport. All other cases baby is almost always not included. Fingers crossed 🤞

Hello..just for your information, i uploaded a statutory declaration with the pic of my baby saying because of corona virus it will be taking time to get the passport and i assured that as soon as i get the passport,i will update it to the immigration. So please process my application without the baby passport. So they processed it and approved the pr.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JayK said:

Am the same applied newborn passport and still waiting. Applied 20th September. By the rate at which they are processing, September will start late next week. Hope am lucky like this guy! First case I've heard baby granted without passport. All other cases baby is almost always not included. Fingers crossed 🤞

Make sure you upload a statutory declaration before they ask for baby passport..In my case, i did it and they didn't ask for passport 

1 hour ago, nmit07 said:

@Tam jai

Mate when you go the applicants page in the bottom of the page you will see confirm clicking that information requested you attached click that link if you attached english proof as Australian Master degree with transcripts than wait for grant....

Thanks mate , 

any idea how long they took to re open the file . 

41 minutes ago, Rupom said:

Hello..just for your information, i uploaded a statutory declaration with the pic of my baby saying because of corona virus it will be taking time to get the passport and i assured that as soon as i get the passport,i will update it to the immigration. So please process my application without the baby passport. So they processed it and approved the pr.

@Rupom thanks for info did u uploaded stat declaration after asked to provide baby passport or before?

in my case, the passport may be i will get next week or 2 not sure (vfs india melbourne)

should i do same as you did & click that confirm attached information link asked by Case officer ?

should i wait till i receive?

thanks in advance man

53 minutes ago, nmit07 said:

@Rupom thanks for info did u uploaded stat declaration after asked to provide baby passport or before?

in my case, the passport may be i will get next week or 2 not sure (vfs india melbourne)

should i do same as you did & click that confirm attached information link asked by Case officer ?

should i wait till i receive?

thanks in advance man

I uploaded the stat dec before they asked for the passport as i knew otherwise they will request for passport. If you think you might get the passport in one or 2 weeks, then you might wait. Otherwise upload stat dec and click confirm attached. My new born passport will be taking long time. I am not even sure whether i will get it in 1month or not.

• Thanks 1

Hi Mates,

I am preparing my document for 887 application but so confusing.

My agent said primary applicant doesn't need to prove english, only secondary.

Do I really need test again??

And he said IELTS result is valid for 3 years.

But the link below says "in the 12 months before you applied for the visa, you scored one of the following"

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/meeting-our-requirements/english-language/functional-english

Which is correct??

BTW, we have proved competency already by 489 visa grant, why have to show that again????

1 hour ago, Rupom said:

Hi

Could you please let me know how you have approach them after submit your documents? Like did you send email or raise complaint through website?

Thanks

6 hours ago, Sachin said:

Great question, department allow you to spend 4 weeks per year as annual leave anywhere. It might be overseas. Just supply documents like your working payslips and all. Also, you can prepare cover letter where you can mention that time spent outside Australia was on Annual leave.

Thanks for your reply Sachin

I am writing to find out written evidence on official website about this topic. Have you read it somewhere on immi website? Can u share link if yes

Hi everyone,

Appreciate your advice.

I applied for the 887 visa just a few weeks back through my agent. I want to know if there is an option I can view my application on immi account.

I understand there is an option to import application. If I import application will my agent be aware that I have access? I do not want my agent to be aware since he will stop working on my application if he is aware that I have access.

Also would there be any impact to processing times or impact to application if it is imported.

Thanks so much

2 hours ago, Mkaur said:

Thanks for your reply Sachin

I am writing to find out written evidence on official website about this topic. Have you read it somewhere on immi website? Can u share link if yes

Sorry, I have not found any official record about this but register migration agent told me about this 

4 hours ago, Jacob said:

Hi Mates,

I am preparing my document for 887 application but so confusing.

My agent said primary applicant doesn't need to prove english, only secondary.

Do I really need test again??

And he said IELTS result is valid for 3 years.

But the link below says "in the 12 months before you applied for the visa, you scored one of the following"

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/meeting-our-requirements/english-language/functional-english

Which is correct??

BTW, we have proved competency already by 489 visa grant, why have to show that again????

Hi Jacob,

1. Yes, IELTS results are valid for three years if they are competent and above english. If your IELTS results are still valid and they are more than 4.5 in each, you need not to take test again.

2.  Remember, DHA has changed the rules last week and updated the website. Don't know why your agent is still acting like dumb. They should be always on top of their game as an applicant people pay a lot of amount to them. But, alas, they still F**KSup the cases.

3.  Yes, each applicant has to show english competency as per the updated rules.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rupom said:

Where did you have the stat dec done and pic for your newborn? I’m in the same situation where passport is likely not going to be possible to get in the next couple of months and we attached a letter explaining this but haven’t heard back. 

2 hours ago, 887pos said:

Hi everyone,

Appreciate your advice.

I applied for the 887 visa just a few weeks back through my agent. I want to know if there is an option I can view my application on immi account.

I understand there is an option to import application. If I import application will my agent be aware that I have access? I do not want my agent to be aware since he will stop working on my application if he is aware that I have access.

Also would there be any impact to processing times or impact to application if it is imported.

Thanks so much

As far as I know your agent will not know if you import your application. I did it and he didn’t know I have access too. You can view all the files your agent has uploaded. 

Importing of the application doesn’t effect your application. 

Hello Senior Members, need an Urgent advice for my sister. 

She applied 28th July 2019 and CO asked for more Employment evidence yesterday. when she applied she had 40 payslips with 35 hours but seems CO is not happy with that.

Now she wants to withdraw that application and wanna reapply cause now she has 52 payslips with 35 hours. But her 489 got expired and on BVA now. 

So, my question is it possible to reapply for 887 when on Bridging Visa A ?? DOHA web's info is confusing.

Any suggestion would be highly appreciating. Thanks

11 minutes ago, Anny_july2019 said:

She applied 28th July 2019 and CO asked for more Employment evidence yesterday. when she applied she had 40 payslips with 35 hours but seems CO is not happy with that.

Now she wants to withdraw that application and wanna reapply cause now she has 52 payslips with 35 hours. But her 489 got expired and on BVA now. 

So, my question is it possible to reapply for 887 when on Bridging Visa A ?? DOHA web's info is confusing.

Consult a MARA agent. Sounds complex 

7 hours ago, Rupom said:

I uploaded the stat dec before they asked for the passport as i knew otherwise they will request for passport. If you think you might get the passport in one or 2 weeks, then you might wait. Otherwise upload stat dec and click confirm attached. My new born passport will be taking long time. I am not even sure whether i will get it in 1month or not.

@Rupomthanks mate, can you give me stat declaration form or context you wrote ?thanks alot....I am not sure mate really whether i will get it or not the baby passport ....

Edited by nmit07

51 minutes ago, Anny_july2019 said:

why does she thinking of withdrawing the application? that means she has to wait another full year for the grant, why can't she upload the payslips to the same application? 

58 minutes ago, Anny_july2019 said:

With 40 payslips , are u saying she applied for 887 without completing the 1 year requirement or the remaining 12 payslips are below 35 but above 30 hrs? i think she better book a consultation with a mara agent , as it looks like her withdrawing her file now without professional advice could create complications for her , mark from migration solutions have a $50 a 30 minutes session deal going on these days maybe worth contacting them

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SJay said:

why does she thinking of withdrawing the application? that means she has to wait another full year for the grant, why can't she upload the payslips to the same application? 

Because CO asked to provide evidence before the lodged date. remaining 12 payslips she got after she lodged 887 on last year.

1 minute ago, dar8 said:

With 40 payslips , are u saying she applied for 887 without completing the 1 year requirement or the remaining 12 payslips are below 35 but above 30 hrs? i think she better book a consultation with a mara agent , as it looks like her withdrawing her file now without professional advice could create complications for her , mark from migration solutions have a $50 a 30 minutes session deal going on these days maybe worth contacting them

her 489 was about to expire following week and she couldn't manage 52 payslips which is really unfortunate. Can you please let me know that agent's name? thanks

2 minutes ago, Anny_july2019 said:

Because CO asked to provide evidence before the lodged date. remaining 12 payslips she got after she lodged 887 on last year.

In my opinion, when she loged 887, if she did not fulfill with 52 payslips, it will be a problem. The 12 payslips that she got after lodgement cannot be counted for the one year working requirement.

Better to ask agent for a solution. Hope your friend can solve it successfully.

2 hours ago, justaguy said:

As far as I know your agent will not know if you import your application. I did it and he didn’t know I have access too. You can view all the files your agent has uploaded. 

Importing of the application doesn’t effect your application. 

How about if CO has any queries or requires additional information. If I import the application will the CO still contact the agent. Or will the CO contact me if I have imported application