887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

5 hours ago, Anny_july2019 said:

@nudgee any idea?

Mate ,she suppose to apply for 489 visa renewal before expiry.she should not submit 887 in that case.please try to apply for 489 renewal if possible with expired 489.

Please try to search in google for 489 visa renewal ( gov link ) while you are loged in immiaccount in order to be able to view.

11 hours ago, A_D said:

Hi Jacob,

1. Yes, IELTS results are valid for three years if they are competent and above english. If your IELTS results are still valid and they are more than 4.5 in each, you need not to take test again.

2.  Remember, DHA has changed the rules last week and updated the website. Don't know why your agent is still acting like dumb. They should be always on top of their game as an applicant people pay a lot of amount to them. But, alas, they still F**KSup the cases.

3.  Yes, each applicant has to show english competency as per the updated rules.

Hope this helps.

Hi A_D,

Thank you so much for your clear answer.

The webpage I linked below says I have to take a test in the 12months before applying visa, that doesn’t matter? I am also afraid after 1year lodging my case when CO opened mine, the result is over 3years and not valid anymore. Will CO be generous enough to consider it valid as it is within 3years when I am lodging the case?

12 hours ago, 887pos said:

How about if CO has any queries or requires additional information. If I import the application will the CO still contact the agent. Or will the CO contact me if I have imported application

They will contact your Agent as your agent has submitted your files with his details. 

Hi Admin , 

can you please add me on tracker . 

I have applied on 20 June 2019 , case officer contacted on 3 June 2020 asked for function English for primary applicant . 
I have completed master degree in Australia so I upload my degree and transcript on same day on IMMI account . 

33 minutes ago, Tam jai said:

Hi Admin , 

can you please add me on tracker . 

I have applied on 20 June 2019 , case officer contacted on 3 June 2020 asked for function English for primary applicant . 
I have completed master degree in Australia so I upload my degree and transcript on same day on IMMI account . 

22 hours ago, Tam jai said:

Thanks mate , 

any idea how long they took to re open the file . 

@Tam jai : may be you will get grant next week, 🤟🏻🤟🏻

its not certain when next CO reply though...all the best mate 👌🏻👌🏻

Edited by nmit07
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Anny_july2019 said:

her 489 was about to expire following week and she couldn't manage 52 payslips which is really unfortunate. Can you please let me know that agent's name? thanks

It looks like she has a complicated file if she cannot show 52 weeks of payslips  she must seek professional advice soon , here is their facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/Migration-Solutions-118910331531/

Dear All seniors and Members,

I need your prestigious advice and guidance, I applied 887 visa last year and my intention was to comfort the case officer, so, I uploaded that 52 weeks’ pay slips individually. In the last, I could not attach more documents, I called immigration and they provided me “skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au” the email address .I sent all my residential documents and form 80 old police clearance and many more documents on above mention email address. How do I get confirmation that my case officer Lisa got all required documents?

My application status is initial assessment, do I need to press any button?

46 minutes ago, jasmin FR said:

I need your prestigious advice and guidance, I applied 887 visa last year and my intention was to comfort the case officer, so, I uploaded that 52 weeks’ pay slips individually. In the last, I could not attach more documents, I called immigration and they provided me “skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au” the email address .I sent all my residential documents and form 80 old police clearance and many more documents on above mention email address. How do I get confirmation that my case officer Lisa got all required documents?

You can see attach documents page below confirmed documents issued button,you can click and confirm

57 minutes ago, jasmin FR said:

If you reach the attachment limit for an applicant, you can attach more documents to other clients on the application.

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/applying-online-or-on-paper/online?bk=HowTo

56 minutes ago, 887pos said:

Thanks. Really appreciate the advice. Will import application

Hi  Senior members,

Appreciate your advice on this. I submitted my application via my agent a few weeks back and my agent also emailed me 'Acknowledgement of application of Skilled Regional (subclass 887) visa' pdf document mentioning that my application is submitted.

Today when I imported my application and went into my immi account. I checked Actions>Attach documents. To my surprise it shows as 0 attachments received of 60 maximum.

Does this mean that my agent has not submitted a single supporting document which I provided him with. Or does this 0 documents mean that I have not submitted any documents at this instance of login to my immi account.

Appreciate your assistance as I am really worried that my agent has just collected the fee from me and not done anything. On the other hand I am just wondering if he is planning to add attachments later in the event its normal procedure to submit only application and later add supporting documents.

7 minutes ago, 887pos said:

Hi  Senior members,

Appreciate your advice on this. I submitted my application via my agent a few weeks back and my agent also emailed me 'Acknowledgement of application of Skilled Regional (subclass 887) visa' pdf document mentioning that my application is submitted.

Today when I imported my application and went into my immi account. I checked Actions>Attach documents. To my surprise it shows as 0 attachments received of 60 maximum.

Does this mean that my agent has not submitted a single supporting document which I provided him with. Or does this 0 documents mean that I have not submitted any documents at this instance of login to my immi account.

Appreciate your assistance as I am really worried that my agent has just collected the fee from me and not done anything. On the other hand I am just wondering if he is planning to add attachments later in the event its normal procedure to submit only application and later add supporting documents.

That’s strange. Your attached documents should show in the list as * attachments received of 60 maximum. I would give it some time as the home affairs sometimes does some maintenance work on the site or maybe it takes time to show you all the attachments in your application imported screen. 

Hi guys,

just one question -After the CO request of Functional English .  I have attached my functional English as my master degree from Australia but the same document  uploaded 5 times by mistake, does it matters ? 

Edited by Tam jai

12 hours ago, Jacob said:

Hi A_D,

Thank you so much for your clear answer.

The webpage I linked below says I have to take a test in the 12months before applying visa, that doesn’t matter? I am also afraid after 1year lodging my case when CO opened mine, the result is over 3years and not valid anymore. Will CO be generous enough to consider it valid as it is within 3years when I am lodging the case?

As per rules, you should have functional english at the time of application. So, in my opinion, you should be good as and whenever your file is opened.

12 minutes ago, trx said:

Can't wait for the work week to start ... last month of the financial year , i expect them to issue a large number of grants by the end of the month 😄 

is there any connections between the financial year and speed up? I thought was the offshore visa stopped assessment 😆😆😆

Edited by MMM

53 minutes ago, MMM said:

is there any connections between the financial year and speed up? I thought was the offshore visa stopped assessment 😆😆😆

I just hope they won't be stingy with grants like other years for 887's because there is so many unfilled spaces left in this financial year for permanent migration due to not processing offshore grants

4 minutes ago, trx said:

I just hope they won't be stingy with grants like other years for 887's because there is so many unfilled spaces left in this financial year for permanent migration due to not processing offshore grants

yes, just keep this speed like recent month

1 hour ago, Jul_19 said:

Hi everyone.

Has anyone got case officer recently and asked list of documents again for two years residency and one year employment even all docs were submitted before while lodging application? 
Case Officer is Rajani 

Same here mate.

They asked me the same documents again to submit which I already did.

But somehow I uploaded few more documents. 
Hope for best now.

3 minutes ago, RS32 said:

Same here mate.

They asked me the same documents again to submit which I already did.

But somehow I uploaded few more documents. 
Hope for best now.

Thanks for responding RS32

Same case officer ? Did they ask you same residency and employment docs all over again?