887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

On 6/12/2020 at 12:46 PM, jaknap3 said:

Looks like this is a fake entry

Admins:- FYI

fake.JPG

Can someone please change my country, I am from Bangladesh, family of 3 (me,husband and a child) on 489 visa and I am the main applicant. Thanks 🙂 Also can someone assume when my application may be opened keeping in mind the fast the CO is going. I have applied on 29th March 2020..wish all the best to everyone!

• Like 1

Everyone who has been granted pr and lucky people in this forum who will get pr soon , after the grant can we keep in touch in this new forum created and help each other out with our questions regarding any questions we have on adopting to our new life and also help prepare for our citizenship journey 🙂 This forum was very helpful with 887 i hope we can continue this for our citizenship journey too

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Newuser12 said:

Hey guys if someone come to Australia on 17 th June 2018 can he apply 887 on 17 th June 2020 or he have to wait one more day and apply 18th June 

Simple. If it is less than 2 years, you can't forward to the next page on your 887 visa application, if you are able to keep proceeding, then you can lodge the visa 😄  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Newuser12 said:

Hey guys if someone come to Australia on 17 th June 2018 can he apply 887 on 17 th June 2020 or he have to wait one more day and apply 18th June 

You can only apply a day after (18th) provided all other conditions are met.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Newuser12 said:

I arrived on 26th aug 2017 and applied on 27th aug 2019 waited just one day to be sure

• Like 1

On 6/11/2020 at 12:12 AM, nmit07 said:

@Rupom thanks budd,

lets hope for best...

although, today i attached stat declaration as well to be on safer side...that i will update the immigration passport copy of newborn (6-8weeks average processing email response of vfs also attached along with stat declaration and passport application form /receipt) ..

thanks🙏🏻

Hi nmit07,

I have same issue of passport. Could you share the copy of stat declaration just for a reference? thanks

On 6/12/2020 at 10:42 PM, Nkc said:

Hi mate, how long it took for you getting grant after medical done?

Hi @Nkc,

In our case, the newborn passport was the issue of the delay of our grant. Here’s our timeline:

applied: Feb 23, 2019

First contact:April 29, 2020 for newborn medical

Second contact: May 12, 2020 for newborn passport -submitted letter explaining not possible to get passport but didn’t hear anything back. 

June 10, 2020: submitted letter from local Consular office to explain passport will be delayed indefinitely and urged DHA to consider our application. Attached passport picture for declaration. 

Granted: June 11, 2020 at 8am

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Hi @Nkc,

In our case, the newborn passport was the issue of the delay of our grant. Here’s our timeline:

applied: Feb 23, 2019

First contact:April 29, 2020 for newborn medical

Second contact: May 12, 2020 for newborn passport -submitted letter explaining not possible to get passport but didn’t hear anything back. 

June 10, 2020: submitted letter from local Consular office to explain passport will be delayed indefinitely and urged DHA to consider our application. Attached passport picture for declaration. 

Granted: June 11, 2020 at 8am

Thanks Anthony for the prompt reply. 

43 minutes ago, VM0101 said:

Hey All,  just a quick question can a workplace provide evidence of functional English? Has anyone got any format which they are willing to share? Thank you 🙂

Hi I had seen grants where an applicant had submitted the experience letter from employer .Just  have a look 

215FA817-A97A-4479-BFF0-946F0763AC2D.png

• Like 1