887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Just now, Farha said:

Yes, I did get the same message but I don’t think it means anything as there are no payments involved for adding newborns. My first contact was on May 20th for baby’s passport and overseas PCC. Uploaded PCC and stat dec and letter from consulate that there will be a delay in getting passport on first week of June. Nothing since then. I also complained 10 days ago and got a generic reply. 

hope we will hear soon @Hans and @nmit07 it’s so frustrating when they move forward without clearing the back logs.

1 minute ago, A_D said:

@nmit07I think the department is asking the visa application fee for the dependent (In this case a new born baby) if not paid when application is made or when the dependent is added in the application.

Oh wait, do we have to pay for newborns ? I’m not sure 😮

8 minutes ago, Farha said:

Oh wait, do we have to pay for newborns ? I’m not sure 😮

This is what on the web site:-

Apply for the visa

You can apply for this visa online. You, and any family members who are applying with you, must be in Australia when you apply.

Apply for this visa online in ImmiAccount

1. Log in or create an ImmiAccount
  2. Attach your documents
  3. Pay the first application charge. We will not process your application until you pay this first instalment of the visa application charge.
  4. Note your transaction reference number (TRN)

So, it clearly says pay the first installment which is the visa application charge.

But I am not sure though.

PS.      My Bad. Just checked the site. Its free to add new born. So nothing to be paid for adding new born in the un-finalised visa application.

Edited by A_D
Correcting the info
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hi mates,

I was asked to update indian pcc and I applied by visiting vfs Brisbane on 11 June.

When I am tracking my application it says

Your application is received and under assessment at the High Commission/Consulate General of India.

How long do they take to process PCC these days.

As I am completing 28 days next week, should I ask for more time by attaching receipt if I don't get by then.

30 minutes ago, A_D said:

This is what on the web site:-

Apply for the visa

You can apply for this visa online. You, and any family members who are applying with you, must be in Australia when you apply.

Apply for this visa online in ImmiAccount

1. Log in or create an ImmiAccount
  2. Attach your documents
  3. Pay the first application charge. We will not process your application until you pay this first instalment of the visa application charge.
  4. Note your transaction reference number (TRN)

So, it clearly says pay the first installment which is the visa application charge.

But I am not sure though.

PS.      My Bad. Just checked the site. Its free to add new born. So nothing to be paid for adding new born in the un-finalised visa application.

@A_D @Farha thanks

so no action from our side required 

its on Dep of home affairs to respond

its ~25 days when they asked me to provide newborn passport 

which i provided last week, not sure now when will we get grant:(

all the best guys 

keep us notified

8 minutes ago, nmit07 said:

@A_D @Farha thanks

so no action from our side required 

its on Dep of home affairs to respond

its ~25 days when they asked me to provide newborn passport 

which i provided last week, not sure now when will we get grant:(

all the best guys 

keep us notified

Will do. Good luck to you.

• Like 1

Hi 

I have applied 887 on 15/11/2019

First contact 24/06/2020

CO asked for AFP, PCC and functional english proof. 

I have applied PCC on 26/06/2020 in Adelaide. Just want to know nowadays how much time it takes to get PCC.

Edited by GauravMahi

Hello Everyone, I am very new to this Forum and have few questions, if someone can assist me with the replies would be great😀

1) I was sponsored by my brother and I am Victoria. I have applied for 887 last month and in the documents checklist it ask evidence of relation, relation or sponsor. What I am required to provide here? Can someone please provide me a template?

2) How I should have my case added to the tracker?

Thank you for your help in anticipation, looking forward to much needed help!

2 hours ago, sunnycoast said:

hi mates,

I was asked to update indian pcc and I applied by visiting vfs Brisbane on 11 June.

Your application is received and under assessment at the High Commission/Consulate General of India.

As I am completing 28 days next week, should I ask for more time by attaching receipt if I don't get by then.

Do you so many addresses on your form, That can be reason i believe... My partner has applied, assessment has been completed in a week. He is receiving by tomorrow.

Hi all,

I applied and uploaded all documents including 2 years residence details and 1 year of working. But, I received a request massage to provide residence evidence and work evidence with in 28days? is any one receved such? Can any one help with an idea? It will be great help. 

Thanks heaps 

Good luck!

Pedro

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

Hi all,

I applied and uploaded all documents including 2 years residence details and 1 year of working. But, I received a request massage to provide residence evidence and work evidence with in 28days? is any one receved such? Can any one help with an idea? It will be great help. 

Thanks heaps 

Good luck!

Pedro

when did you applied?

14 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Hi all,

Thanks heaps 

Good luck!

Pedro

If you provide not enough documents for both residential or work requirements, it's commonly requested by CO. What sort of supporting documents did you submit it? 

You can see why the CO request you to provide more documents from the attached file in the email. 

Edited by Kevin

2 hours ago, sunnycoast said:

hi mates,

I have applied on 18th June and still waiting, They have processing time of 4-45 days.

1 hour ago, Vimmi Bajwa said:

Hello Everyone, I am very new to this Forum and have few questions, if someone can assist me with the replies would be great😀

1) I was sponsored by my brother and I am Victoria. I have applied for 887 last month and in the documents checklist it ask evidence of relation, relation or sponsor. What I am required to provide here? Can someone please provide me a template?

Document list 
https://www.pomsinadelaide.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=4468
Once you apply post comment here some one will add you in tracker.

46 minutes ago, Kevin said:

If you provide not enough documents for both residential or work requirements, it's commonly requested by CO. What sort of supporting documents did you submit it? 

You can see why the CO request you to provide more documents from the attached file in the email. 

Thanks so much Kevin.

the email said it automatically generated. And not mention the CO. Attachment has the requested details. most of them are in attached documents. I worked for ABN and also a second job. provide business acc. details and payslips from second job too. Also tax details.  As having larg sum of recipts copies only attached the business accounts reports. however, they asked some extra details about customers. I am still confusing with the format to present all togeather. 

Thanks for your support 

cheers

26 minutes ago, John akhil said:

I recently lost my job and planning to do uber X for meeting the full time working hours criteria. Is Uber x is enough to meet the criteria?

Yes ,Uberx is very helpful to fulfill 887 visa; 35 hours working requirement. Feel free to contact me,  if you need any information.

Edited by jasmin FR

9 hours ago, Vimmi Bajwa said:

Hi Guys, 

I have the same question. Do we have to attach supportive docs of the sponsor? We have already done this at the time of 489. 

If someone could let us know, we would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

10 hours ago, Pedro said:

Hi all,

Thanks heaps 

Good luck!

Pedro

I also have request email same as yours, 2yrs resident and 1yr work evidence 

Applied 30/09/2019

First contact 15/06/20

CO name is Quang from Adelaide 

Hi guys please help me out i was filling out the form 1022 for my new born and i got stucked in few question if you guys got any idea please help me out

In Section "Your details" #12 - Client Number or File Number (if known). I checked my ImmiAccount and found only Reference Number. Is it what is asked me to provide?

2) Section "Details of changes" #14 List details of the information provided on your application which is no longer current and provide new information. As I understand I need to fill only "New correct details field". What kind of information I have to provided about my newborn baby? For now I have only his full name, birth certificate number and residential address. In 10 days I will have his child passport details as well. Is there anything else that must be added?

Please please help me out