887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

12 hours ago, nmit07 said:

@Prab Singh very congratulations mate well deserved a while ago...

mate just a question: did you sent emails along with complained with feedback?

can you please us know what you wrote in feedback/email so that case can get pushed furthher as first contact 4th june 2020

still waiting 

appl date:30june 2019

cheers

Thank you @nmit07

The complaint was mainly regarding the runaround they gave regarding the medical for my son.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, 887pos said:

Hi everyone,

Could you let me know of a number I can contact the home affairs office to get some details about the eligibility requirements of 887 visa.

Cheers

From within Australia

Telephone: 131 881

Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm

Our Global Service Centre is closed on Australian National Public Holidays (New Year's Day, Australia Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Anzac Day, Christmas Day and Boxing Day).

Be aware that Mondays are our peak days for calls and you may need to wait longer to speak to an operator.

14 hours ago, Hope2020 said:

Congrats mate...
Enjoy your freedom...!

Why did they ask for the functional English proof(College letter) twice? Did you upload the English waiver document with College letter head after the first contact?

Yes it was with the letter head 1st time, and then they said that College principal signature needs to be in English as well ... So we requested the principal to reissue a new letter and he wrote his name in English with the college stamp and his signature.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Prab Singh said:

Thank you all the members. Special thank you to Deepali Mam and Gagan 22ji for being my pillars during this journey. Can’t thank them enough.

Applied 15/4/2019

1st Contact - 26/5/2020

·         ** Indian PCC for my Wife - English waiver for me - Passport and medical for my Son (less than 6 months old)

·         Called BUPA they said he is not supposed to have medical.

·         Called home affairs, and they said he is to receive an exception as he is less than 6 months old, and they will fix it..

2nd Contact - 25/6/2020

·         ** Asking again for my English waiver for me with College letter head and my son medical

·         He was not over 6 months old when the 1st email as received so-called Home affairs, and they said not sure if the CO will ask for medical or not. Told me to keep waiting and they will contact me again.

·         So I requested BUPA to go for the medical, and they offered a date back in 19th Sep 2020

·         Escalated the call to BUPA and they helped me to get the date as on 28th June 2020

·         Uploaded his medical 28/6/2020

Complaint raised on 1/7/2020 and they replied on 3/7/2020 to wait as the application is within time line.

- As of today 448 days Or 14 months, 21 days excluding the end date since applied for Visa … Long wait... 

Finally, Visa Grant 6/7/2020 ** CO Heidi **

@m RJ @TAS887 @Farha @suvasuman @MMM

a big congrats to all family members at first... I can understand the frustration in the long wait, but now its over... njoy life now.... this will not come again... all the best m8.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, sha_adelaide said:

Should be this week!!  Stay positive! If possible upload some document so that ur application may be popped up 😉 just a guess!

Do you think, this pooped up working after uploading some docs... ? i am not sure..

31 minutes ago, Prab Singh said:

Yes it was with the letter head 1st time, and then they said that College principal signature needs to be in English as well ... So we requested the principal to reissue a new letter and he wrote his name in English with the college stamp and his signature.

This sounds weirder... signs can be in any transcript...

22 minutes ago, m RJ said:

a big congrats to all family members at first... I can understand the frustration in the long wait, but now its over... njoy life now.... this will not come again... all the best m8.

Thank you so much for your wishes ... yup its long awaited .... Thank you for supporting me during my diff times 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, m RJ said:

Do you think, this pooped up working after uploading some docs... ? i am not sure..

don't know for sure mate. Just a wild guess. I have seen people saying that they kept uploading thing. But it's for sure they looking at the file after 28 - 1month +5 days frame after their request.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, sha_adelaide said:

don't know for sure mate. Just a wild guess. I have seen people saying that they kept uploading thing. But it's for sure they looking at the file after 28 - 1month +5 days frame after their request.

And people count 28 days from uploading. yet it is 28 working days you have to count. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, nmit07 said:

@sha_adelaide thanks buddy

i dont know why CO’s not bothered to check the requested documents already provided to them...

we should not be complaining though i did twice nothing happend....

😞 trying to be positive but this wait is killing me,..

AFP gonnna expire on 8th july 2020 

but i applied last week received mine waiting wife’s one...

hope 😞 for best

Urrrr that's too bad. Hope you uploaded yours already without waiting for wife's one to arrive? When did your CO contact u last ? 

Edited by sha_adelaide

3 hours ago, sunnycoast said:

Hi mates , I am going to complete 28 days tomorrow. I was requested to provide proof of functional English for me , AFP for both of us me and my wife, and PCC of me only.

I got all other documents except Indian PCC which I applied on 11 June. Can I attach receipt of the VFS showing I applied and press Information Provided button or should I let it expire after 28 days.

or there is any other option like emailing them to explain my situation that they can take more time.

My suggesstion, attach the receipt and letter explaining the delay. wait it to be complete 28 days, though you press the button or not they will look at it after the given period.

1 hour ago, sha_adelaide said:

Urrrr that's too bad. Hope you uploaded yours already without waiting for wife's one to arrive? When did your CO contact u last ? 

@sha_adelaide 4th June 2020 first contact only

nothing back heard yet....

yep i uploaded my AFP already so that CO dont request that....:(

really bad mate ...

not sure when my file will be picked up now...

Edited by nmit07

11 minutes ago, nmit07 said:

4th June 2020 first contact only

nothing back heard yet....

yep i uploaded my AFP already so that CO dont request that....:(

really bad mate ...

not sure when my file will be picked up now...

Most of us are waiting for these lazy co to pick up our files after requesting for more documents. It feels like they forget your file after requesting further documents and pick your file again after long unnecessary delays. 

2 hours ago, sha_adelaide said:

My suggesstion, attach the receipt and letter explaining the delay. wait it to be complete 28 days, though you press the button or not they will look at it after the given period.

Thanks 

I did the same.

Attached letter explaining situation is out of my control and haven't pressed information provided button

8 hours ago, Prab Singh said:

From within Australia

Telephone: 131 881

Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm

Our Global Service Centre is closed on Australian National Public Holidays (New Year's Day, Australia Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Anzac Day, Christmas Day and Boxing Day).

Be aware that Mondays are our peak days for calls and you may need to wait longer to speak to an operator.

Thanks so much

3 minutes ago, visavisa said:

Thank God. I got my 887 yesterday

Applied: April 2019.

First, contact by CO on  3rd June 2020 and asked for English proof. 

Submitted on 3rd of June. (University English letter)
GOT PR : 06/07/2020

Congrats!! Who's your CO? Seems they won't touch the files straight away after additional info provided. Hmm. 

• Like 1