887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

20 hours ago, bornil said:

Guys...after 446 days(1 year and 2.5 months) got the PR today. Thanks to Almighty.

Date of 887 visa apply: 19th April,2019

First CO Contact: 26th May,2020( CO Eng just told that your file is in progress but did not ask any documents, My baby was 7 months at that time, so I was frustrated not having Hap id then)

1st June,2020: Mailed to skilled support and gsm allocated for Hap id

4th June,2020: Complained through immiaccount.

9th June,2020: 2nd CO(Michelle ) gave me Hap id by s56 docs.

9th-10th June,2020: search online every 2 hr for Bupa appoinment, tried for Port Augusta also, but did not get appointment in June.

11th June,2020: call Bupa at 8 am in morning and got appointment in Norwood medical centre on 2nd July,2020

2nd July,2020: Done medical and clicked the submit button on that afternoon as I saw no action required in my daughter's health assessment section.

8th July,2020 at 1 am night : 28 days completed after document request, so complained again to finalize visa

8th July 10:26 am: Got the golden grant by Co Sophie

Documents: Federal Police clearance updated on 25th May,2020

Overseas police clearance updated on 2nd July,2020( CO did not ask though)

Payslip, rent receipts, House lease agreements  updated to till date on 25th May,2020

Medium of instruction with transcript and certificate of mine uploaded on 25th April,2020 on others section

Wife medium of instruction with transcripts, certificates along with Ubereats tax summary, Cer 3 certificate uploaded on 25th April,2020 

887 visa seems like boat visa to me sometimes as processing time jumped from 6 months to 29 months intentionally by DIBP, then after change.org , petition and coronavirus idle time making case officers to look into our files. Atleast our voice worked, thats a great victory.

Hope all of you guys get grants soon.

Congrats 

21 hours ago, bornil said:

Guys...after 446 days(1 year and 2.5 months) got the PR today. Thanks to Almighty.

Date of 887 visa apply: 19th April,2019

First CO Contact: 26th May,2020( CO Eng just told that your file is in progress but did not ask any documents, My baby was 7 months at that time, so I was frustrated not having Hap id then)

1st June,2020: Mailed to skilled support and gsm allocated for Hap id

4th June,2020: Complained through immiaccount.

9th June,2020: 2nd CO(Michelle ) gave me Hap id by s56 docs.

9th-10th June,2020: search online every 2 hr for Bupa appoinment, tried for Port Augusta also, but did not get appointment in June.

11th June,2020: call Bupa at 8 am in morning and got appointment in Norwood medical centre on 2nd July,2020

2nd July,2020: Done medical and clicked the submit button on that afternoon as I saw no action required in my daughter's health assessment section.

8th July,2020 at 1 am night : 28 days completed after document request, so complained again to finalize visa

8th July 10:26 am: Got the golden grant by Co Sophie

Documents: Federal Police clearance updated on 25th May,2020

Overseas police clearance updated on 2nd July,2020( CO did not ask though)

Payslip, rent receipts, House lease agreements  updated to till date on 25th May,2020

Medium of instruction with transcript and certificate of mine uploaded on 25th April,2020 on others section

Wife medium of instruction with transcripts, certificates along with Ubereats tax summary, Cer 3 certificate uploaded on 25th April,2020 

887 visa seems like boat visa to me sometimes as processing time jumped from 6 months to 29 months intentionally by DIBP, then after change.org , petition and coronavirus idle time making case officers to look into our files. Atleast our voice worked, thats a great victory.

Hope all of you guys get grants soon.

Omg .. its so feels like my case ... Its pain to go through all this and only person who can realise it the 1 who is suffering from it .. Well all is well that ends well .. Now you have the Grant .. Enjoyyyy !!! Congratulation to the  whole family 🙂 🙂

12 hours ago, nmit07 said:

@Yashthanks mate all the best you too

@MMM if u can answer mate:

my apf& wife valid till 8th july 2020 

i (main applicant) uploaded already last week my afp2020

my wife’s one still waiting to receive from last week ..should i upload the receipt along with email saying its processed with reference number or wait tommrow for AFP of my wife? 😞
i dont want the CO requesting wife’s AFP now:( (Aus post delaying..as its processed on 29june 2020...))

as in first contact CO requested new born passport which i already uploaded a while ago...

Anyone senior or from group suggest me pls.....

applied date 30june 2019

first contact 4th June 2020 (new born passport) 

uploaded on 15th June 2020

Waiting after that....

so tense....

Thanks guys all the best all

hi,  I don't think CO will ask again cause it was valid when CO first time touched it. when afp received and you have not got grant, you can upload again

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MMM said:

hi,  I don't think CO will ask again cause it was valid when CO first time touched it. when afp received and you have not got grant, you can upload again

@MMM @Hans @Yash

@Farha @nudgee
Finallllyyyyyy Grant Just now

🤟🏻🤟🏻😎😎 Thanks evryone for their support ...really dont have words guys ....

all the very best guys wish you all get your PR soon...pray to god🙏🏻🙏🏻

🙂

just now

applied 30june 2019

CO Judith granted today at 12.50pm 9th July 2020

CO first contact Lisa 4th June 2020

Edited by nmit07
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, nmit07 said:

@MMM @Hans @Yash

all the very best guys wish you all get your PR soon...pray to god

🙂

just now

CO Judith granted today at 12.50pm

CO first contact Lisa

Congratulations! We know it is coming 🙂
Just that we didn't tell you yet. Go and enjoy but don't get too drunk.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, nmit07 said:

@MMM @Hans @Yash

@Farha @nudgee

🙂

just now

applied 30june 2019

Many congratulations buddy 🎉💐

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nmit07 said:

@MMM @Hans @Yash

@Farha @nudgee

🙂

just now

applied 30june 2019

Woohooo congratulations man..... that was so good to know.

Hopefully i will get this week

• Like 1

@nmit07

Hi everyone,

Today finally I got this moment to write this grant message. 

Thank you very much to admin and all active group member for your support. With everyone support and god blessing we have received our grant today. 

Family of 2

Applied on 3/7/19

First contact - 4/6/20

Grant - 9/7/20

Both the time c.o Lisa.

They takes a time to grant this visa but whenever you get it you forget everything and you feel that happiness of having Australian Residency. I hope You all will get your visa very soon but be patient. I gave normal feedback to Immigration yesterday. And today I got my grant. I think it is not only because of feedback I got my grant but they are giving grant in sequence. They are clearing backlogs now! Good luck to everyone. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Prab Singh said:

Omg .. its so feels like my case ... Its pain to go through all this and only person who can realise it the 1 who is suffering from it .. Well all is well that ends well .. Now you have the Grant .. Enjoyyyy !!! Congratulation to the  whole family 🙂 🙂

Yes. it is . I saw your case on monday. Its puzzling to arrange baby medical in this situation and when CO kept you on dark. Now, better late than never. Thanks.

• Like 1

Waooo so many grants... its been raining grants.. this is the way it should be for 887visa.. guess covid19 is a blessing in disguise for visa887 applicants.. let the visa rain continue... for all those still waiting.. keep the spirit high and dont give up hope.. it will come soon.. 

Shallom

• Haha 1

Hi guys just wondering after getting my 887 grant are we eligible for job seeker or j9b keeper payment? Or we need to wait for 2 years time?

JobKeeper available only for people who got 887 before March 2020
Not sure about Job Seeker