887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

3 minutes ago, 887date1420202 said:

Hi everyone,

Could you please advise, my agent said that there are no required medical check for 887. Is it right?

Because I am planning to have a baby but worry about the XRay would harm baby. Are there any way to do medicak check before we get contacted?

Thank you so much

No requirement for medical for 887 . Only child born after your previous visa need medical 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 887date1420202 said:

Thank you so much. 

I have one litle boy 3 years old. So i would need medical check for him right? Could we generate the HAP ID before CO allocated our case?

I think only medical check for newborn.

if ur child already did for 489, then no need again

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi All

i lived in 3 addresses in regional areas for last 3 years. I lodged my 887 visa after 3 years of the grant of 489 visa due to incomplete Payslips earlier. I attached only 2 proof of addresses which is about 2 and half years. Will that be okay? Or do I need to attach the 1 st residenc I stayed for 3 months? 

Edited by Ram9025

most of the applicant after may 2019 who were contacted once or twice by CO are getting grant, but looks like they forgot about applicant from feb or march 2019.

looks like they priotize people living in regional area compared to people living in designated area (Melbourne)

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, MMM said:

I think only medical check for newborn.

if ur child already did for 489, then no need again

Yes u right .. Medical required only if the child is born here in Australia however with below mentioned condition.. 

34 minutes ago, 887date1420202 said:

Thank you so much. 

I have one litle boy 3 years old. So i would need medical check for him right? Could we generate the HAP ID before CO allocated our case?

If your new born is less then 6 months no medical .. only letter from GP that he/she is doing alright ( height, weight, hearing and head circumference). Once the child is over 6 months old then only basic check from Bupa no xray and that will cost $ 236.00.

• Thanks 1

hi i guys i have been asked to get afp police check for my wife i have done it but looks like it is going to take some time cause of corona virus and me living in darwin is there any other quicker ways to do it. another way i was thinking was send it to my friends place in sydney or canberra and get them to express post me?

4 minutes ago, prash49 said:

hi i guys i have been asked to get afp police check for my wife i have done it but looks like it is going to take some time cause of corona virus and me living in darwin is there any other quicker ways to do it. another way i was thinking was send it to my friends place in sydney or canberra and get them to express post me?

I think the afp is located at SA? I am not sure. but I think you have 28 days to submit the doc. if you want, you can send to ur friends address and then they can scan to you.

BTW, what is ur application date?

4 hours ago, Nutella said:

Hi just wondering have your friend received NJL ( natural justice letter) before refusal or direct refusal as she didn't study 2 years in regional. 

Nope, direct refusal. 

she studied 1 yr at Tassi for her to be eligible to apply for 489 not to get extra points. But the grounds that they denied to her doesnt make sense to me, as she still have 70 points (without the extra 5) , as what the immig state “she didnt meet the required points thus refusing her visa. 

2 hours ago, Hans said:

most of the applicant after may 2019 who were contacted once or twice by CO are getting grant, but looks like they forgot about applicant from feb or march 2019.

looks like they priotize people living in regional area compared to people living in designated area (Melbourne)

Its not fair they priorities randomly or forget some earlier applicants !! Did you get any response after your complaint? 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, etsiworm said:

Nope, direct refusal. 

she studied 1 yr at Tassi for her to be eligible to apply for 489 not to get extra points. But the grounds that they denied to her doesnt make sense to me, as she still have 70 points (without the extra 5) , as what the immig state “she didnt meet the required points thus refusing her visa. 

Hmmm i guess the required point they are pointing are the one she claimed at the time of invitation not the minimum 65 points. So for example if she claimed 75 points in her EOI she should satisfy her 75 points. 
she done a mistake mistake here because she even can get 489 visa without claiming these 5 regional points. 

43 minutes ago, AK10 said:

Its not fair they priorities randomly or forget some earlier applicants !! Did you get any response after your complaint? 

I havent got reply yet. May be the reply went to my agent. And as most of the agent he doesnt care i guess

21 minutes ago, Hans said:

did u complain as well. Any progress?

Not yet but asked agent to email something, as u said they are not very helpful, they just say wait , it wont do anything, thats why I was wondering if we complain ourselves , we might get some response 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hans said:

@Hans sorry to hear about that mate pray to god that you got it soon this week.

mate try complaining & explain them that the requested docs submitted already..skilled.support@home affairs

gsm.allocated@ home affairs

subject: mention your trn/ details 

hope thats fine or ask ur agent to do this..

cheers

• Like 1

Hi Everyone, I applied on 19th May 2019 and contacted on 1st june for some additional documents(Residential proof)and uploaded all on 3rd June .Till today I have not hear anything after that.However,my wife stucked on overseas. Is this the reason ,they are not giving me even pre grant. If anyone has any idea ,pls share?

5 hours ago, Prab Singh said:

Yes u right .. Medical required only if the child is born here in Australia however with below mentioned condition.. 

If your new born is less then 6 months no medical .. only letter from GP that he/she is doing alright ( height, weight, hearing and head circumference). Once the child is over 6 months old then only basic check from Bupa no xray and that will cost $ 236.00.

Thank  @Prab Singh @MMM my 3yo was born after my 489 granted and he was born here in Aus. Do I still need to do medicak for him do you think?

Also 1 more questions, when my son was born, the regional hospital reffered me back Metro hospital (Sydney) and I stayed for  3months in Sydney. What should I get evidence to prove that was not my decision? I think the birth certificate would mention place He was born as the other day I saw the post said the visa was rejected due to breaching visa condition. They het the birth certificate as an evidence to rejected the case.

2 minutes ago, Hanna said:

Up to 6 weeks, still waiting...

Long wait , isnt it... We missed it, We gonna lodge 887 in first week of August, i dnt think we will be able to lodge, as cant get notice of assessment for this year untill we get MES.. Thats frustrating.