887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

13 hours ago, Kashey said:

Hi Friends ,

When CO, request for any documents & when we upload the documents , is it a good idea to send a email to skill.support@homeaffairs. as well that we submit the required documents ??  

is this same mail id for complaint purpose?

1 hour ago, alielfiky said:

Hey Guys,

Just have a question, I landed in Melbourne on 03/07/2018 and then moved to Cairns on 06/07/2018.

I applied for visa 887 on 04/07/2020.

That's 732 days since landing and 729 days since moving to Cairns will these 3 days considered as "Shorter periods where the applicant has traveled outside the specified area and won't be subtracted from 2 years of residence?"

Anyone has a similar situation and got his grant?

Thanks 

When was your residence docs / proofs start  date?

1 minute ago, m RJ said:

When was your residence docs / proofs start  date?

My lease in Cairns starts on 02/07/2018 1 day before my arrival in Australia, in the Tenant history it states the 1st payment from 02/07/2018 till 08/07/2018 as letting fees and the next payment from 09/07/2018 as Rent.

I actually moved to the apartment on 06/07/2018 

Hello everyone, I applied in 28th May 2019, was 1st contacted on 2nd June 2020, gave all documents and clicked I confirm on 9th June 2020, still got PTE results and uploaded on 17th July 2020. Sent nearly 10 emails with gaps of a week and also through immiaccount and on top of it called and complained as well. Got standard response stating I am still within their website declared processing time. My question to you guys is when do you guys think I may be contacted again or hopefully given grant based on your expertise tracking grants. Thank you in advance

GRANT! GRANT! GRANT!

Application date: 22 August 2019

First contact: 10 June 2020 CO Andrej for English Certificate

IELTS certificate uploaded 17 June 2020

Sent email two times to Skilled support. Regular responses.

Submitted complaint two times. Regular responses.

I think no need to send any email or complaint. It is not working if you don't have an unusual matter.

GRANTED today CO Theresa.

Thank you all of you. I've learned a lot in this group.

P.S: Admin can you please update my details to the tracker. Thank you 🙂

• Like 3

@Admin

Pl Update. Applied 887 on  05 Aug 2020.

Family of three.

From India.

Uploaded following:-

Indian And Australian PCC, Marriage Cert, Form 80, Form 1221, Form 1229, Residence (Lease, Utility, Bank Statement, Son's School Cert and TFN), Employment (Employer Ref, Payslips from Aug 2018, Super Statement, Bank Docs showing salary deposit, Employment Contract, Tax returns), DL for all, English language proofs

I hope i haven't missed anything.

Edited by A_D

Finally the  day has arrived and waiting is over☺️

😎Granted PR today 7/8/2020

Applied 20/5/2019

First Contacted on 3/6/2020 (Functional English, Passport of new born, medical)

Updated on 21/7/2020

Granted today.

Thanks everyone for your moral support and logical suggestions. May you all get it soon!

• Like 3

Hey guys I have a quick question. I applied 489 as family-sponsored in 2018 and applied for 887 on 23rd 2020. 

489 was granted on 2nd May 2018. I have been working full time since 489 was granted, however, I went oversea for 5 days in a first-year 2018- 2019 and 32 days in the second year 2019-2020. My annual leave was paid while I was on holidays and we have paid the rent for the time we were away. 

Hopefully, there will be no issue in meeting number of days requirements as I read that we are allowed up to 4 weeks' travel a year. As for the second year, I went 3 days over a month so I applied for 887 after 20 days of completing 2 years. 

Just bit curious to check with you all after I have noticed that many people have struggled in meeting this requirement not sure it this is related to the regional area only. 

Please assist🙏

To add on, I traveled to India on 17th Jan and arrived back in Melbourne on the 15th Fed. So, in total including both the days (17 Jan and 15 Feb), the total number of days is 30. 

Edited by Vimmi Bajwa

8 hours ago, Vimmi Bajwa said:

Hey guys I have a quick question. I applied 489 as family-sponsored in 2018 and applied for 887 on 23rd 2020. 

489 was granted on 2nd May 2018. I have been working full time since 489 was granted, however, I went oversea for 5 days in a first-year 2018- 2019 and 32 days in the second year 2019-2020. My annual leave was paid while I was on holidays and we have paid the rent for the time we were away. 

Hopefully, there will be no issue in meeting number of days requirements as I read that we are allowed up to 4 weeks' travel a year. As for the second year, I went 3 days over a month so I applied for 887 after 20 days of completing 2 years. 

Just bit curious to check with you all after I have noticed that many people have struggled in meeting this requirement not sure it this is related to the regional area only. 

Please assist🙏

To add on, I traveled to India on 17th Jan and arrived back in Melbourne on the 15th Fed. So, in total including both the days (17 Jan and 15 Feb), the total number of days is 30. 

I have seen a case where an applicant was questioned for applying early. 4 weeks for a year are ok, just add extra week from second year. One week doesn’t make difference, but give u peace of mind and security. We are appying coming week too, taking one week extra, even our holdays were for 4 week only. One week was unpaid, for peace of mind, we are adding one week. 

34 minutes ago, Mkaur said:

I have seen a case where an applicant was questioned for applying early. 4 weeks for a year are ok, just add extra week from second year. One week doesn’t make difference, but give u peace of mind and security. We are appying coming week too, taking one week extra, even our holdays were for 4 week only. One week was unpaid, for peace of mind, we are adding one week. 

I applied 20 days after I completed my 2 years. I was on annual leave for my entire holidays. My rental logs are up to date. I have recalculated the time and it's 29 dats. Hopefully it should be fine.

4 hours ago, Vimmi Bajwa said:

I applied 20 days after I completed my 2 years. I was on annual leave for my entire holidays. My rental logs are up to date. I have recalculated the time and it's 29 dats. Hopefully it should be fine.

Should be fine i believe

Watch out, the moment you exceed 28 days, all the days will be deducted not only the days on top of 28

1 hour ago, Hanna said:

Watch out, the moment you exceed 28 days, all the days will be deducted not only the days on top of 28

Thanks Hanna,, whts the difference anyway??

Exceeded 28 days and the days on top of 28

couldnt understand sorry

Edited by Mkaur

On 8/7/2020 at 4:19 PM, vlad said:

GRANT! GRANT! GRANT!

Application date: 22 August 2019

First contact: 10 June 2020 CO Andrej for English Certificate

IELTS certificate uploaded 17 June 2020

Sent email two times to Skilled support. Regular responses.

Submitted complaint two times. Regular responses.

I think no need to send any email or complaint. It is not working if you don't have an unusual matter.

GRANTED today CO Theresa.

Thank you all of you. I've learned a lot in this group.

P.S: Admin can you please update my details to the tracker. Thank you 🙂

Hello, did you have to sit for the IELTS again or is that the same one that you used when applying for 489? Thanks

hi all!

I am currently in the process of gathering my docs for 887 application. If I am not taking the ielts, or any english test for the matter. What kind of letter do I have to ask from my Uni (overseas) to prove that our medium was english?

Can you send me an example of that letter?

Thanks!

On 8/7/2020 at 8:50 PM, Mirza said:

Finally the  day has arrived and waiting is over☺️

😎Granted PR today 7/8/2020

Applied 20/5/2019

First Contacted on 3/6/2020 (Functional English, Passport of new born, medical)

Updated on 21/7/2020

Granted today.

Thanks everyone for your moral support and logical suggestions. May you all get it soon!

Congrats.

is it functional English  for primary applicant?

Co name for both times?

21 hours ago, Mahesha said:

Hi All,

I am to apply for 887 during next week and can anyone please let me know what do they expect as "Identity Documents and photos" under partner documents? Thank you

National ID with photo 

Marriage certificate etc

• Like 1