887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 hours ago, Mirza said:

Hi,

Any idea how much time CO take to revisit your application after you confirm the submission of requested docs?

Case by case.

I applied 30/09/2019

First contact: 15/06/2020

Second contact: 24/07/2020

Still awaiting....

First CO: Quang 

Second CO: Rajani

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

Looking for your expert advice again.

I am a 489 visa holder who applied for 887 visa in May 2020. My question is if I move interstate to South Australia which is classified as regional will this affect my 887 visa.

Would this be a negative point towards the 887 visa ?

Would this cause a delay in processing my 887 application ?

If there are no issues in moving can you let me know the step by step procedure ? (eg: submitting change of circumstances, Updating IMMI account)

Thanks so much

18 hours ago, hys887 said:

lol I love seeing this speed. one-month applicants per week 😊 soon they'd clear ALL of the 887 applications.

they are moving forward in haste and giving grants randomly only....Most of people being asked to submit the same docs again which are uploaded earlier.. and even after resubmission, there is no time frame of CO, to come back and clear these files. This is very sad part and lot of people are getting harassed in wait..

9 hours ago, Eden said:

Case by case.

I applied 30/09/2019

Still awaiting....

There is no fixed time frame but i have seen around a month and half in recent trends... In ur case it can be seen

more  than a month to revisit your case...

all the best

all the best

Edited by m RJ
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, SamOS said:

I submitted Payslips till the week the agent applied, employment contract & Bank statements plus a letter from my employer mentioning the date I started (I still work there).

They suggested 'evidence may include but is not limited to':

- Personal bank statements showing received wages for claimed period

- Superannuation statements issued by super fund company showing employers contribution throughout claimed period

- Any other evidence can be verify by an independent third party and/or govt. authority

- Notice of assessment issued by ATO

- PAYG/Group certificates ...

Do I have to attach all or just either?

I have 1,4 & 5. My super statement doesn't say my employers name, not sure what 3 is

Don't worry about ur employer name is not available in super docs...Deposit  amount mentioned in payslip will reflect in super statement. they may have  lot of ways to verify the same...

From your side, submit everything that u have or arranged.... 

all the best

26 minutes ago, m RJ said:

they are moving forward in haste and giving grants randomly only....Most of people being asked to submit the same docs again which are uploaded earlier.. and even after resubmission, there is no time frame of CO, to come back and clear these files. This is very sad part and lot of people are getting harassed in wait..

I don't call them random. they just skip the ones that don't have supported documents. I would disagree with that as they don't give grants if applicants don't have living, working, character evidences. 

8 minutes ago, DVR said:

I don't call them random. they just skip the ones that don't have supported documents. I would disagree with that as they don't give grants if applicants don't have living, working, character evidences. 

I wish that it will not happen with anybody else and anymore....

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, m RJ said:

Don't worry about ur employer name is not available in super docs...Deposit  amount mentioned in payslip will reflect in super statement. they may have  lot of ways to verify the same...

From your side, submit everything that u have or arranged.... 

all the best

True, thanks mate. Thanks everyone for your advice I really appreciate. I just sent all the documents to my agent hopefully I get the AFP check back before COB on Friday so I can send it to the CO

10 hours ago, Eden said:

Case by case.

I applied 30/09/2019

Still awaiting....

I applied by 7/9/2019, first contact 11/06/2020. Until now didn't get any updates.........

DAMN!!! I can't believe myself .. GRANT !! Direct !! Holly F**** GOD .. 😂😂 I am going on half-a-day leave to celebrate now .. 

Applied date: 07/03/2020
Grant date; 05/08/2020 (Just less than 5 months !!!)  

Here are the details .. 

Granted 489 while I was offshore.. 13 November 2017
Arrived in Australia: 03/03/2018

Wife(secondary applicant went to India to have our baby, as I was not a full time employee and had no income, mainly due to financial hardships). 
Son was born in India and applied subsequent on 17 July, 2019. Since the grant got delayed, i applied a Visitor Visa also for my son. Both Visas came on the same day !! 😊 (06 December 2019, They just got into Australia before the boarder was closed on March 1st.

I was worried as I was out of Australia for 26 days and wasn't offset before applying (I knew after I had applied 887) 

Today !!! Directly granted by lovely Sophie !!! 😍

I wish you all get direct grants soon .. See you all in Citizenship form next year .. .

DVR out ..! 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, DVR said:

DAMN!!! I can't believe myself .. GRANT !! Direct !! Holly F**** GOD .. 😂😂 I am going on half-a-day leave to celebrate now .. 

Here are the details .. 

Wife(secondary applicant went to India to have our baby, as I was not a full time employee and had no income, mainly due to financial hardships). 
Son was born in India and applied subsequent on 17 July, 2019. Since the grant got delayed, i applied a Visitor Visa also for my son. Both Visas came on the same day !! 😊 (06 December 2019, They just got into Australia before the boarder was closed on March 1st.

I was worried as I was out of Australia for 26 days and wasn't offset before applying (I knew after I had applied 887) 

I wish you all get direct grants soon .. See you all in Citizenship form next year .. .

DVR out ..! 

congrats mate! enjoy new life!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DVR said:

Here are the details .. 

DVR out ..! 

Congratulations M8.. have a great day 

Which state were you in?

10 hours ago, m RJ said:

There is no fixed time frame but i have seen around a month and half in recent trends... In ur case it can be seen

more  than a month to revisit your case...

all the best

all the best

Oh man this is extremely frustrating, I'm in the same situation, 35 Days nowb since the contact.

what did they ask in the second contact? 

Anyone from Adelaide applied Dec 19 still waiting? Seems they are moving to other states..wonder how they process if mixed or state by state..

Hi everyone, 

I'm very happy to find this forum.. I applied for 887 on 14 Jan, received 1st contact re PCC on 30/06/20, submitted docs on 13/07/20 and the decision is still pending.. anyone is waiting same timeline as I am ? 

Also I know it may sound silly but does this mean the only information that the case officer needs to grant me visa is PCC? is there any chance where he/she may raise another different request? 

Thanks so much guys 🙂

41 minutes ago, Way887 said:

Hi everyone, 

I'm very happy to find this forum.. I applied for 887 on 14 Jan, received 1st contact re PCC on 30/06/20, submitted docs on 13/07/20 and the decision is still pending.. anyone is waiting same timeline as I am ? 

Also I know it may sound silly but does this mean the only information that the case officer needs to grant me visa is PCC? is there any chance where he/she may raise another different request? 

Thanks so much guys 🙂

Usually the request for PCC is the last request before the PR. But there is no guarantee as it depends on the case officer who picks your file. Rest assured you're getting it soon so don't worry as the speed of grants is pretty high nowadays.

• Like 2

Hi guys i m mandy i m waiting from feb 2018 now days i m stuck in india i m applying 887 through agent pls guide me how can i do complaint????and any other solution for pregrant?????last month i m already update new pcc and english evidence......