887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

On 7/30/2020 at 10:28 PM, vlad said:

I am an August 2019 applicant and when we made application there is nothing about primary applicants English certification. I've made everything true but they changed the rules on May and wanted English certificate from primary applicant. While I am waiting IELTS date, case officer contacted me and asked the English certificate and 17th of June I uploaded it. Still waiting. I made all process true and still waiting. It is not fair. I am obsessive and I always check the lists many times before I made an application and take screenshots of every step. You can check before and after screenshots. I lost faith to the department. Australian immigration system for me is a big disappointment.

after.jpg

before.jpg

That’s absolutely true. The functional English ability was not required back to June 2019, the time when I lodged my application. I think my Co is a reasonable person, he has contacted me in June 2020 requested for functional English ability evidence for secondary applicant and updated NPC. However I also added my Australian university completion statement and academic transcript as English ability evidence since many primary applicant have been requested recently. We have nothing can do but to wait. Hopefully our additional documents could be finalized and we could receive our grants soon. All the best!

12 hours ago, Mkaur said:

Hi Everyone

Anyone faced a situation where company doesn’t have a letterhead..  What can we do in this situation

May be someone faced same, but i would suggest write your own letter and give to your manager to modify and sign for you. Try to print on with company logo.

1 hour ago, Mirza said:

May be someone faced same, but i would suggest write your own letter and give to your manager to modify and sign for you. Try to print on with company logo.

Company doesn’t have logo.. its very small business, doesnt even have physical address

10 hours ago, Mkaur said:

Company doesn’t have logo.. its very small business, doesnt even have physical address

Even then try to write letter and get signed from manager/head with his full address. There must be a physical address if it is a company.

Anyone waiting for English language proof and if ielts exams are delayed due to covid. Call your closest TAFE Center and go for AMEP exam that proves you have functional English. Costs about $350 and takes about two hours and you will get instant letter printed telling the CO you have functional English. They just ask basic English questions and tell you to write simple essay that can be easily done. Get the letter and upload it to the immi account. Done. No need to wait for ielts or PTE. 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, justaguy said:

Anyone waiting for English language proof and if ielts exams are delayed due to covid. Call your closest TAFE Center and go for AMEP exam that proves you have functional English. Costs about $350 and takes about two hours and you will get instant letter printed telling the CO you have functional English. They just ask basic English questions and tell you to write simple essay that can be easily done. Get the letter and upload it to the immi account. Done. No need to wait for ielts or PTE. 

It's not working in WA.

• Like 1

On 8/1/2020 at 1:38 PM, Pejman said:

Applied — 1 Jul 2018

Last docs (functional English) req — 2 June 2020

Docs uploaded——21 July  2020

Still waiting . . .  almost 25 months

Have you complained or communicated to relative areas asking for reason? It shouldn't be such long time.. and it's  passed the proposed processing time.

Edited by Seacity112

54 minutes ago, Mkaur said:

help plz

You would need it on companies letter head.  if you dont then you are likely to make your chance slim. 

As the company is small you can make a normal simple logo online like just the first letter of the companies name.

Put details of the company, name address phone number (if no landline then put owners number) try to make it look like some companies 

AS @DVR said try talking to an agent then can suggest you.

19 minutes ago, TAS887 said:

You would need it on companies letter head.  if you dont then you are likely to make your chance slim. 

As the company is small you can make a normal simple logo online like just the first letter of the companies name.

Put details of the company, name address phone number (if no landline then put owners number) try to make it look like some companies 

AS @DVR said try talking to an agent then can suggest you.

Yeah that what i have to do... 

Will provide company’s name, ABN, ACN and PO box address on a letterhead. 

Hi everyone, new member here! Been seeing all the awesome suggestions, and help everyone has been giving and it is just mind blowing! I wish I knew about this forum before I forked out the agency fees to lodge my 887 application.

Just a quick question, I am sure someone has already asked so I apologize for asking again...   Is this 887 update for the whole country or just for SA? (I ask only because it says pomsinadelaide) Also, has anyone seen 887 grants for Feb application from NSW?

Many thanks.

App date: 27-Feb-2020

Status in Immi account: Received

Region: Murray NSW

8 minutes ago, SamOS said:

Hi everyone, new member here! Been seeing all the awesome suggestions, and help everyone has been giving and it is just mind blowing! I wish I knew about this forum before I forked out the agency fees to lodge my 887 application.

Just a quick question, I am sure someone has already asked so I apologize for asking again...   Is this 887 update for the whole country or just for SA? (I ask only because it says pomsinadelaide) Also, has anyone seen 887 grants for Feb application from NSW?

Many thanks.

App date: 27-Feb-2020

Status in Immi account: Received

Region: Murray NSW

Hi this is for whole country. I think I saw few feb.. but latest i think was 20feb that got grant so 27th should not be far

Edited by TAS887
  • Like 1