887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, Mkaur said:

I don’t why i don’t feel confident uploading all of the documents online... Looking for software 

Anyways Thank you so much for your help

Same here, don't prefer uploading on sites.. 

Use below free software

Pdfsam basic... Has many features like merging splitting... Compression 

https://pdfsam.org/download-pdfsam-basic/

Screenshot_20200729-104340.jpg

Edited by Chirag

Good Day Folks, My family and I (6 Members), applied for 887 on May 2019. We were 1st contacted on 2nd June 2020. Through agent we submitted almost all documents re-requested. 'I comfirm' done by agent on 9th June 2020. Further added our PTE test results on 14th July 2020. Chasing with DoHA and sent complaint vide immiaccount and got standard mail response stating it is well within processing time. Sent polite follow up mails to gsm.allocated as well as skill support with mail gap of 1 week. Aong with agent, so far sent 9 follow up emails to both skill... and gsm... no specific response other than auto reply confirming mail received. Pls suggest or advise me what could be the cause of delay, why  is it taking so much time for CO to review our file which as per immiaccount states further assessment. Perplexed and worried, disappointed and depressed, happy for others who are getting or got grants though applied much later than me, but questioning why my case is jinxed when I am not to be blamed as I went through immense hardship to meet the criteria and requirements with 4 kids and wife. If anyone can console or uplift my spirit, pls advise

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mkaur said:

Hello everyone

I am struggling with combining payslips in one pdf.. Can anyone suggest how to do it?? I am not really confident in combining online on random websites.. Plz suggest specific software you guys used for combining pdf files while preparing your docs. I would really appreciate your help. Thanks

https://www.howtogeek.com/248462/how-to-combine-images-into-one-pdf-file-in-windows/

Some intersting news to share:

Veteran Sophorn contacted this morning, asking for more documents.

Specifically Sophorn asked for another AFP because wife's English (also known as) name wasn't on the AFP we submitted originally. Honestly I wasn't aware of this at all when I did our original AFP as I'd never seen someone being required to do this. 

Anyway, I think this'd be helpful for anyone else who also uses an Australian name, along with their name on passport, at work or social. Please make sure when you do your AFP, include all the names appeared/mentioned in the documents you'd lodge to immi department.

My application was on 28 Jan 2020 btw. 😊

Edited by hys887
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, suhailayaan@aim.com said:

Good Day Folks, My family and I (6 Members), applied for 887 on May 2019. We were 1st contacted on 2nd June 2020. Through agent we submitted almost all documents re-requested. 'I comfirm' done by agent on 9th June 2020. Further added our PTE test results on 14th July 2020. Chasing with DoHA and sent complaint vide immiaccount and got standard mail response stating it is well within processing time. Sent polite follow up mails to gsm.allocated as well as skill support with mail gap of 1 week. Aong with agent, so far sent 9 follow up emails to both skill... and gsm... no specific response other than auto reply confirming mail received. Pls suggest or advise me what could be the cause of delay, why  is it taking so much time for CO to review our file which as per immiaccount states further assessment. Perplexed and worried, disappointed and depressed, happy for others who are getting or got grants though applied much later than me, but questioning why my case is jinxed when I am not to be blamed as I went through immense hardship to meet the criteria and requirements with 4 kids and wife. If anyone can console or uplift my spirit, pls advise

Hi,

Is there any  applicant in your application who is offshore now .I also applied on 19th may2019 and contacted on 1st June for further docs and submitted all on 3rd june but after that I have not received any contact yet.I guess as my wife(Secondary applicant ) is stuck on overseas that's why I am not getting any contact or pregrant also.I may be wrong.

4 minutes ago, DVR said:

What do you mean by 2.5 days to go ? Didn't get that part 🙄

The update I gave was around 12 noon today with half day of today and 2 more days left in July. The comparison infers that July has been probably at par with May and June grants if we look at pure number of primary applications which get updated on tracker. Without doing deep analysis of including Secondary applicants. 

Edited by Chirag

33 minutes ago, Chirag said:

The update I gave was around 12 noon today with half day of today and 2 more days left in July. The comparison infers that July has been probably at par with May and June grants if we look at pure number of primary applications which get updated on tracker. Without doing deep analysis of including Secondary applicants. 

Jeez .. you sound like modern day Sherlock .. I don't have such brainpower my friend .. Good on ya 

9 hours ago, edwinFu said:

Is there anyone like me being requested to provide further doc by 11th of June but wait till now haven't received any updates?

Here. 

3 hours ago, Ahmad said:

Hi,

Is there any  applicant in your application who is offshore now .I also applied on 19th may2019 and contacted on 1st June for further docs and submitted all on 3rd june but after that I have not received any contact yet.I guess as my wife(Secondary applicant ) is stuck on overseas that's why I am not getting any contact or pregrant also.I may be wrong.

Here. Applied on 2nd June 2019, got contacted for NPC on 5th June 2020 and submitted on 18th June. No further information. I also worried about wether it’s because my partner (secondary applicant) stuck in overseas now. 

4 minutes ago, StephMoon said:

Here. 

Here. Applied on 2nd June 2019, got contacted for NPC on 5th June 2020 and submitted on 18th June. No further information. I also worried about wether it’s because my partner (secondary applicant) stuck in overseas now. 

May be but we should get pregrant