887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 minute ago, Mahalakshmi said:

Hi All

I applied on 31-Jan-2020. Today I have received an automated email from GSM Adeliade. - saying that "IMMI Assessment Commence"  . Have anyone received similar email before you get your grant ?

I checked the status in ImmiAccount. it is Received 

I have just been asked by CO Andries for a new AFP showing my married name in addition to my maiden name! 😢

Does anyone know how I can enter this on the online form of the AFP website? There is only 1 box for first name, 1 box for last name and 1 box for other given name. Nowhere to enter other last name. 

7 minutes ago, Mabdo1 said:

I have just been asked by CO Andries for a new AFP showing my married name in addition to my maiden name! 😢

Does anyone know how I can enter this on the online form of the AFP website? There is only 1 box for first name, 1 box for last name and 1 box for other given name. Nowhere to enter other last name. 

someone from telegram answered

Screenshot_2020-07-28-16-15-43-868_org.telegram.messenger.jpg

1 hour ago, OSCAR said:

It is mentioned in the bottom that,  the number include both Primary and secondary applicants.

So the calculations are reasonable.

No, you are still wrong. There are many people misunderstand the explanation of the note1 same as you. The figure is already included both primary and secondary applicants. 

Which means, the figure is already added up including primary and secondary applicants. 

887 visa application is basically lodged at the same time, so regardless of the number of applicants included in the application, the total number is just 1 application. 

The application number is not calculated separately added up primary application and secondary application. It is just one application 😄

It's not a reasonable calculation at all :D, rather, it's just a calculation with wishful thinking 😄 

Anyway, about 600-700 applications were cleared within a week with 9-10 case officers based on the data between May and June. 

And still seems like over a few hundred applications are cleared weekly basis, so I assume that all the left over applications will be cleared in very sooner future if immigration keep maintaining the processing speed continuously. 

Finger cross and I can't wait to see the applicants of June / July 2020 grant news 😄 

Edited by Kevin
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Raj123 said:

Got a CO Contact.

Application Date: 03/02/2020

Asked for functional english for primary applicant

Have uploaded a letter from employer but dint help 🙂

Family of 4

CO- Andries

Haven't you uploaded a letter from your university ? 

Anyone knows could I send the requested documents to SA office by using my private email ok? (I appointed a lawyer currently)

My immigration account shows finalized, so I could not upload any documents.

As I was requested to provide more document ( only oversea PCC) last Thursday. I got it on this Monday. But it seems my lawyer too busy to submit it. So I asked, could I do it by myself. Many thanks to your answer.

9 minutes ago, Visa887TZ said:

Anyone knows could I send the requested documents to SA office by using my private email ok? (I appointed a lawyer currently)

My immigration account shows finalized, so I could not upload any documents.

As I was requested to provide more document ( only oversea PCC) last Thursday. I got it on this Monday. But it seems my lawyer too busy to submit it. So I asked, could I do it by myself. Many thanks to your answer.

Login to your immiaccount & check the Messages , may be you received a grant if it says Finalized. 

10 minutes ago, ASH_R said:

Priti is from the UK not Kenya please update1383085785_Screenshot_20200728-112748_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.7874155e2ad7c570e12a164e50efe9a6.jpg

Most admins of the tracker are not in front of the laptop/desktop at present. Priti is from Kenya originally but she resided in the UK. Once someone is available, it will be updated.

Hello everyone

I am struggling with combining payslips in one pdf.. Can anyone suggest how to do it?? I am not really confident in combining online on random websites.. Plz suggest specific software you guys used for combining pdf files while preparing your docs. I would really appreciate your help. Thanks

4 minutes ago, Mkaur said:

Hello everyone

I am struggling with combining payslips in one pdf.. Can anyone suggest how to do it?? I am not really confident in combining online on random websites.. Plz suggest specific software you guys used for combining pdf files while preparing your docs. I would really appreciate your help. Thanks

Us this its online and likely to stay within 5MB depending on the original PDF files