887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

7 hours ago, Prab Singh said:

@LiANSS - even if he is just over 6 months a letter from GP would work and a statutory declaration form stating that you will upload the passport once you will receive it.

Could I ask about medical check for tolder? My boy is 2.5yo and he didn't have medical check before. Do you know whether he would need to atend one? And could we generate the HAP ID before CO contact?

Thanks

3 hours ago, Prab Singh said:

Hi Everyone,

Could any1 share the statutory declaration form for living with friend place to complete the residential pourposes.

My friend when came to Australia they stayed for 1 month with no proof of that place so was advised to get a statutory declaration but not able to find the format.

Attached format 

commonwealth-statutory-declaration.docx

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, 887date1420202 said:

Could I ask about medical check for tolder? My boy is 2.5yo and he didn't have medical check before. Do you know whether he would need to atend one? And could we generate the HAP ID before CO contact?

Thanks

Yes your boy need medical and CO will generate HAP ID for you when needed. My boy is 10 months old and CO asked me his medical.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, jaknap3 said:

It is a good morning guys ....

Just got the grant mail. It is a direct grant

Applied 13/01/20

Granted 23/07/20

CO Andrej

Congratulations M8.. it good to hear that, party ti,me.

you have helped many on this forum.if you do get time do visit this page and help if you can. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, 887date1420202 said:

Thanks

Hi .. If you son never had a medical then the CO would request 1. Once you have submitted your 887 application then you would get 2 option "Attach documents" or "Request Medical" Click on request medical and you would be able to generate the hap ID for you son. Or else the other way is to speak to Home affairs 13 1881. 

45 minutes ago, Sachin said:

Hello all,

Just wondering about how to submit documents after CO request? I have uploaded via immi account. Is it enough? 

Thank you in advance. 

Submit docs and then at the bottom of page select " I confirm I have provided information as requested "immiaccount-button-to-confirm-co-contact-document-upload-truvisa.jpg.1d84c44527b2cc6f5063a99b2d1c2e24.jpg

56 minutes ago, Prab Singh said:

Submit docs and then at the bottom of page select " I confirm I have provided information as requested "immiaccount-button-to-confirm-co-contact-document-upload-truvisa.jpg.1d84c44527b2cc6f5063a99b2d1c2e24.jpg

Thanks for your reply. Sorry I can't see  " I confirm I have provided information as requested ". Is it still the functionality in the new immi website?